• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Paranormal Investigation (*/ffff, nylons)

Jagermeistered

Level of Tangerine Feather
Hello everybody. Here's a new nylon tickling story.*

A Paranormal Investigation

"Thank you ladies for coming on such short notice," Veronica said with enthusiasm in her tone. "We have been asked to investigate Jameson Sanatorium for Women!"

"Wasn't Dr. Jameson, the doctor the doctor who used his fetishes to cure the girls mental disorders?" asked Sarah. "That's the same guy." Veronica answered anxiously.

Veronica passed around information sheets to her three colleagues. As the girls read on, they all start adjusting themselves in their seats. Veronica stared at Jamie; who uncrossed her legs, and leaned forward to give the words on her paper more attention.

"Nylons, socks, bare feet, stealing shoes, tickling, and worship!!" Jamie excitably read aloud. "Sounds like my future husband!"

"Yes Jamie, and we're gonna get the best paranormal evidence ever recorded." Jamie responded with a more serious tone in her voice.

All the girls turned their attention to Janelle, who stared at the paper with fear in her eyes. Sarah looked down at Janelle's legs and feet. Her left leg was crossed on top of her right. She was shaking her foot side to side nervously. Sarah quickly slid off her black clog, exposing a sheer black stockinged foot.

"Dr. Jameson is gonna love Janelle." Sarah said jokingly. Janelle quickly responded: "The idea of a ghost tickling my feet scares the shit out of me!!"

"Well, why are you hear then?" Jamie intently asked. "I brought you in because you love ghost chasing as much as I do."
"Your right, time for me too cowgirl up." Janelle responded.

"That's what we wanted to hear!" Veronica stated with enthusiasm back in her voice.

Sarah with Janelle's shoe still in hand leaned close to her stockinged foot, and gave it a two second tickle - before sliding her clog back on her foot. "Ahh, Sarah!" Janelle exclaimed. "Sorry, just getting you ready." Sarah proclaimed.

The girls went home to pack lightly for their great adventure too the world if paranormal. The drive was only two hours to the sanatorium from their town. They were all dressed comfortably in their jeans, t-shirts, and shoes.

When they finally made it to their destination, the team quickly unloaded all the gear. They had the best gear the university had in it's position, and some things they purchased themselves. Night and thermal vision cameras, digital voice recorders, EMF detectors, and any other technology they had in position that was useful.

During setup, the girls carried a conversation of what they were wearing under their jeans, and inside their shoes:
"Hey Veronica, how are you going to seduce the entity with your feet?" Sarah asked. "Well, I have these black sexy Cuban heel stockings, and black nylon trouser socks. What do you have?" Veronica responded. "Sexy! I have on nude pantyhose and thin red frilly ankle socks!" Sarah said with a bright smile. "If that doesn't get Dr. Jameson's attention, I don't know what will."
"I've got on sheer black pantyhose, and thin black cotton ankle socks" Janelle announced.
Jamie followed with: "I hope my tan reinforced-toe pantyhose, and my dirty gym socks will do the trick!"

Just when the girls finished their conversation. A phantom wind ripped thru their control center located near the front door. The EMF detectors were on, and the audible alarms were going off the charts!
""I think Dr. Jameson over heard us ladies!" Victoria relates with excitement.
She ran down a dark hallway with a thermal camera until her bodily figure disappeared into the darkness.
Jamie in a bewildered state: "Um. Where'd she go?"
"That girl loves her job way to much!" Sarah said while giggling.

Victoria was walking down the hall, and carefully panning her thermal camera side to side. She walks to a door way were she thought she heard girls laughing in a room. While looking into her camera, she feels a grip holding tightly around her ankles. Her feet are quickly pulled out from under her, and falls backwards with her head hitting the hard floor; knocking her unconscious. Her arms are slowly levitating off the ground, and she is dragged away further down the hall. Her camera is still on the floor pointing into the room. It picks up images of two pairs of feet and ankles prancing around in the room.

"Ok Janelle, you have the first shift on the monitors." Jamie delegated. "Sarah and I are going down this hall to investigate."
"You mean I have to sit here all by myself?!?!" Janelle nervously questioned.
"Cowgirl up! We'll be back in an hour." Sarah countered with a sarcastic look.
Both girls started down the hall that was in the opposite direction of where Victoria took off to. "I need new colleagues." Janelle thought to herself.

As Janelle stared into the monitors boringly. She began to yawn, so placed her feet on the table. She had both hands gripping the back of her head, trying to hold her neck upright. Still staring into the monitor - her eyelids begin to feel heavier as every second passes. Her fingers lose grip of each other, and falls to her sides. Her neck and head falls back, and she's out like that with her mouth wide open.
Not a minute later, a black mass forms right next to her. Her shoelaces look like they are untying by themselves. When her tennis shoes look very loose fitted on her feet, by some force they are flown off her feet. With all is this action happening; Janelle never comes to, and her black socked feet are exposed. A disembodied laugh from one of the digital recorders were picked up.

Meanwhile, Jamie and Sarah are walking down the hallway. Just laughing and making small talk. Not paying much attention to their equipment. They are drawn into a room, and try to get more serious about their investigation. When they both get into the middle of the room, the door slams shut behind them. Sarah pulls out a digital camera quickly, and without hesitation - snaps a picture. Both girls look into the little display on the camera, and see a white mist with orbs all around it.
"That's amazing!!" Sarah exclaimed.
Jamie using her night vision camera, moves to the door. "Yeah, but how are we going to get out? The door is locked, and the door knob won't turn."
All over the sudden, the air in the room seems to become different.
"I'm getting tired." Jamie said in a low tone.
After Sarah yawned, "I think it's sleeping gas..."

Sarah lowers to the ground on her hands and knees, trying to fight her sleepiness. As she gets weaker, knowing this is a battle she can't win. Unconsciously, her right foot begins to drag away from her. With her body inching closer to the cold hard floor. She can feel her foot slipping out of her slide-on Vans, and she's losing her strength with every second.
Her last thought was: "Should have boughten that smaller size Van."
Sarah not only lost the battle, but she also lost a shoe. Now, her cute little frilly red socked foot is exposed for all ghosts to see.

Jamie was in the corner crouching on the floor, and trying to hold her breath. She watched her partner, who was easily succumbed by the sleeping gas thru her night vision camera. Not being able to hold it, she let out a gasp. Knowing she was going to end up like Sarah. She begins her process of going under. She allows her legs to straighten out, and uses the wall to allow her to sit up. Just empty thoughts were in her head when she closed her eyes.

Janelle finally begins to wake up feeling a weird coldness and sensation with her feet. She pulls up her head and opens her eyes. The sight she see scares the shit out of her. Her shoes are gone, and a black mass is taking her blank ankle socks off. She takes her legs off the table, and jumps out of her chair. She takes off for the front door. She goes to pull it open. "Fuck! It's locked!" She turns around and the black mass is gone. She takes a couple of steps forward, and looks around. "Forget This! I'm outta here!" She thought to herself. She turns around, and sees the black mass right in front of her. She looked at it's head, and sees a well defined face with evil intensions. Hers eyes roll back, and faints to the floor.

For the next few hours, the Jameson Sanatorium stood quite. Not even the sound of a pin drop could be heard thru out the facility.

Then....

Victoria begins to regain consciousness, and her eyes open to the sight of ceiling lights. She's able to move around, but she can't bend her knees. She sits up to see what's going on. She looks down at her knees, and a dark mist has both knees consumed. She tried to use her arms to pull her self up with no luck. She looked, and it seems that the mist is hold her butt down like glue. She looks around, and sees an old piano, ping pong table, and chairs formed in a circle.
"This must be the Recreation Room." She thought to her self.
She looked to her left, and saw Janelle about five feet away from her. *She was laying on her side with her back facing her. Victoria sees that she was stripped down to her bra and pantyhose. The dark black mist was also attached her knees and butt. *She looked at her feet, and and her stockinged feet were totally exposed.
She looked to her right, and saw Sarah. She was laying face down, and still had her clothes on. She saw that she was missing a shoe, and her red socked foot was lying their helplessly.
"I guess the Doctor hasn't gotten to her yet." She thought.
Just a moment later, their were sounds of giggling - that turned to laughter.
"Stop! What are you doing to me?"
Victoria looked too see what was happening. She saw Jamie floating six feet from the ground. She was totally naked; with the exception of her reinforced-toe pantyhose and a dirty gym sock on her left foot. The other sock was levitating just before falling to the floor. The laughs were just getting more and more musical.
"Please! Not my pantyhosed feet! Hahahaha!" As Jamie pleaded.
Her other sock was soon removed, and the sounds coming from Jamie just keeps filling the room with mire music of laughter. After about five minutes the laughing stopped, and Victoria can hear Jamie breath a sigh of relief.

Victoria quickly laid back down, and tried to play possum. She starts to feel cold, and a force lifting her upper body. She opens her eyes, and stares at her feet. She sees her shoelaces coming undone by themselves. She hears a faint disembodied voice: "Thought you could fool me, huh?"
As her but raises off the ground, she can feel her shoes getting looser on her feet. Then, she notices her feet start dragging on the floor. Both heels slide out of her shoes.
"Great it's my turn, shit!" she expressed.
The dragging stopped when her heels were exposed. She was stood straight up, and began floating higher off the ground. Without even putting up a fight to keep her shoes on, they fall to the floor. While flexing her exposed nylon toes, cold spots begin to form around her socked feet. She felt her black trouser socks sliding down her calves.
Disembodied voice: "Don't move!"
What felt like 20 finger tips, started going at her feet.
"Aaahhhhhhhhhahahaha! Ohhh shit! Hahahaha!"
The more she shook and kicked her legs, the more she could feel her trouser socks sliding off her feet. Looking down, she knows she's doesn't have to much sock room left. Within five seconds her socks were totally off.
While Veronica flexes and spreads her nylon soles. "Do you like my feet in sheer black Cuban stockings?"
A faint voice in her right ear gives her the answer she was hoping for: "Yesss!"
"Then go get 'em!" she replied.
Instead of feeling the pure tickle torture that Jamie endured. Hers was more sensual and erotic feeling. The coolness and the soft feeling of fingers gliding across the bottoms of her feet - were really turning her on.
"Take off my clothes! I think you'll like what you see!"
The tickling quickly stopped, and the button of her pants were undone. And, her zipper was slowly pulled down. With a little tug on her pant legs, hers fell freely off her legs. Black silk panties were beautifully displayed on her levitating body. Her shirt was also freely whisked off her upper bodily frame, exposing her matching bra.

It wasn't a minute before both; Veronica and her new dead tickle lover were distracted.
"Hey, what's happening to me to me?"
Victoria looks down to see Janelle has regained consciousness. An irritated growl could be heard by both ladies. "I think you made him mad, Janelle." Victoria implied.
"Mad, made who mad?" Janelle asked.
"Ah! Who tickled my stockinged - aahhhhahahaha!"
Janelle was relentlessly attacked! Still laying on her side on the floor; Victoria couldn't help but smile seeing her little black pantyhose feet. Roars of laughter filled the Recreation Room for a good ten minutes. With Janelle's feet being tortured, she loses consciousness once again.
"Stop it! Leave her alone!"
Sarah has finally escaped from dreamland. She struggles with all her might, but with no avail to get herself up off the ground. All over the sudden she feels a cold force pulling her up. As she looks down at the floor, it starts becoming more distant.
"Time to get that other shoe off her foot, and go town!"
"What! Don't motivate him Victoria!" Sarah expressed angrily.
With ease her heel is pulled out of her shoe, and she watches it fall down. She looks at her cute little socked toes curling them back and forth.
Victoria couldn't help herself, "Tickle those cute little frilly socks off her feet!"
"Whose side are you on bitch!"
She looks back at her left foot as the coldness becomes more present. Without being able to finish her thought...
"Haaaaaaaahahaha! Oh No!"
She feels her left sock start to slide against her nylon foot. Victoria looks on as Sarah's nylon heel starts to show itself.
"Maybe you should have worn longer socks, so they wouldn't slip off your feet so fast!" Victoria said jokingly.
The constant laughter coming out of Sarah didn't allow her to respond. Victoria begins to laugh her self as her sock was barely around her toes before falling off. The attack continued on her nylon foot for about two more minutes.
"Oh, thank goodness!" Sarah sighed to herself.
"Don't get to comfy! I still see red on your right foot." Victoria informed her.
"Thanks for the reminder."
The tickling ensued on her right foot, and it was ten times more intense! Laughter engulfed the whole room.
"Like an opera!" Victoria thought while smiling at poor little Sarah.
"I can't let him tickle this sock off, it will be the end of me!" she frantically conceived to herself. She used her left nylon foot, and pressed it against her right instep. She was able to keep the pressure on for the next few minutes. Victoria looks at Sarah with a disgust look - as she sees her face that is bright red - turns to a face losing conscious. After Sarah floated back down to the ground. Victoria notices her feet was brought back down to the cold floor.
"I guess Dr. Jameson has ran out of juice, and looks like I was the only one who stayed awake to enjoy it!" Victoria thought while walking around and looking at the other investigators.
She stood their with a weird feeling; like somebody else was in her. She pulls a digital camera out of her pocket, and walks over to Jamie. She begins to take close-ups of her tan reinforced-toe pantyhosed feet. The same thing with Janelle's black pantyhosed feet. And, when she walked over to Sarah. She kneeled down, and stares at her one-nylon-one socked feet.
"Coward!" she told to the unconscious Sarah.
She took a picture of her feet, and slid off the sock. Victoria walked over and placed the sock covering Sarah's nose.

Victoria departed the Recreation Room, and walked into an office before closing the door.

Within minutes, the laughter started again!!!!

Thanks Molly! :)

Will probably do a Halloween special with the girls. Any thoughts to add too add in the story?

That was cool. One bit of constructive criticism. I got a little confused at who was who in this story. It's always a good idea to seperate dialog when two different people are speaking. Also make sure you don't overuse pronouns to make it more clear what's happening to who. Also, is Veronica supposed to be Victoria?

Thanks Mandrake. Actually you are correct, it is supposed to be Veronica. And, I will duly note the suggestion.

Well done, well done. Not only do I LOVE tickling. But I LOVE paranormal anything! Nice blend. And I too would like to hear the sequel!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back