• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Of tickles and torture. M/f, MMM/f and MMMM/f (part three)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Here it is, the third and final part to 'Of tickle and torture'. I hope you enjoy/ed it and incase you were wondering or didn't know already the title of the story is a parody of John Steinbecks famous novel 'Of Mice and Men'. Enjoy!:D

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHAHAHOOOOOOOOOO" Birds flew from the holes in the roof and the few surrouding trees of the small cottage and Jessica Elkwood's tickled orgasm almost blew the small building down.

After being tied and tickle tortured for several hours by the town sheriff, his deputy and a young farmer called Mickey the eighteen year old blonde city kid was forced into an explosive orgasm, something she had never experienced in her life. Only meer minutes ago the three men had attacked the naked blondes fresh tender mound with all thrity of their tickling fingers and with a feeling of pleasureable torture Jess came in multiple orgasms for her three capters.

"Daaaamn." Mickey said sitting back against the wooden wall, looking at the young girl writhing in pleasure before him and his two comrades. "There's a girl who likes bein' tickled."

"Reckon." Said sheriff Bill as he stood up from his kneeling position on the bed to look at the three men's handy work. "I bet she'd just love it if we tickled her aaaall night."

"Man the way she was cussin' before when we done started ticklin' her I thought she was never ganna have any fun." Deputy Jack said still lightly caressing Jess' soaking wet mound. "Whad'ya say girl? Yeh want us to do thet again?"

Jess was incapable of words and couldn't concerntrate at all on what the three men were saying as she continued to raise her hips back and forth slightly in the aftermath of her mind sexed orgasmic explosion. Jess' eyes stayed closed and she wasn't thinking as she contined to coo and hurredly pant for air. The small tickling sensation on her now extremley sensitive post orgasmed groin was keeping her in a continual state of pleasure, a sensation unlike any other that Jess never wanted to end. The tiny tickles dotting around her most sensitive of areas weren't torture they were pure exstacy, unlike the hell she had just suffered to reach such a state of heavenly brilliance.

Several miles away in a large red barn pleasure was the last word to descirbe the tortured situation of poor naked Elsie. It had been ten minutes since Ken had left the barn and left Elsie hanging from the rope, tickled, tired and teary eyed. The last ten minutes had been the longest break in the past few hours for the young ticklish girl, Ken had finally got thristy or hungry or something, anything it didn't matter he was gone. For now. Elsie knew, in all fear that Ken, her boss that loved to torture the young women under his employment using tickling as a form of punishment would soon return and continue his relentless and merciless games.

"You o.k girl?" A small figure of hope said through Elsie's tear blurred eyes. "Don't worry girl it happens to all of us. Here, drink up."

Elsie managed to clear her vision by blinking and see one of her fellow worker girls, Usala standing before her with a mug of fresh clean water. Usala held the mug up and Elsie weakly took a sip of the refreshing coolness.

"What...what are you doing here?" Elsie said weakly and slowly to her friend who still held the mug close to her mouth. "You'll get...caught and then...then he'll get you too."

"Nonsense." Usala said as Elsie drank the last of the water, still hanging naked from the celling. "I've been delivering water to girls the entire two years I've been here, and never got caught."

"Thankyou." Elsie said even weaker than before as Usala took the cup down. "You...better go."

"I'll see you later girl...good luck." Usala said as Elsie shut her eyes and began to pray the torment would be over soon.

"Please I'm begging you!" Jess screamed at the three men as they wiggled their fingers over Jess' soaking throbbing mound, not quite touching sensitive orgasm prone skin. "Please do it again! God touch me! Please! I can't take it PLEEEEAAASSEE!"

After the first one, the first orgasm Jess had ever experience she wanted another one more than anything in the entire world. Jess begged the men to touch her sensitive mound and tickle it again to produce another explosion of pleasure. Jess' hips bucked backwards and fowards trying to reach the thirty fingers, the slightest touch gave her hope but the men refused to touch her no matter how much she begged them.

"Please! Just one more, just one! I promise you can tickle me forever if you just let me cum again!" The normally sophisticated blonde city girl ordered the three men who had tied and tickled her for the afternoon.

"I dunno." Said sheriff Bill with his fingers only half a centimeter away from the young naked girls pleading mound. "I think we should just let you go."

"After all" Mickey began, doing the same actions as the sheriff and the deputy. "You are here for punishment, not pleasure."

"No please! Please I'm begging you, I'll do anything if you do it again." Jess lifted her head and began to plead with all the want in the world. "Please please, you can tickle me for days, you can keep me as your tickle slave, I don't care, I won't complain, just please please do it to me again!"

"Promises promises." The young deputy Jack said to his fellow tickers. "What'd ya reckon fellas? Shall we let the little lady cum again or let her go off and poke herself?"

"I say we leave her here and go and grab a drink or ten." Said sheriff Bill, standing up from the bed once again and dusting at his trousers as if there was dirt on them from the bed. "That way, she'll just sit here wantin' it with no one to give it to her."

"NO! Please! Please don't leave me here!" Jess said bucking wildly for anything that might come into contact with her juicy bare mound as the three men walked out the door, locking it behind them. "Please! Come back! Don't leave me like this!"

While Jess lay bound and alone screaming for someone, anyone, to tickle her bucking wet mound back at the Elkwood estate barn Elsie was back non stop laughing torture. Ken tickled all over Elsie's naked torso as the quickly weaking young girl slowly spun in little circles from the long rope that bound her wrists and hung her from the high celling.

Elsie's only hope of freedom was exhaustion. But even then she couldn't be sure if the torment would end. Ken had done this hundreds of times over the years and knew how to tickle, he knew how to drive a girl wild to the point of collapse but prevent it. Ken knew many tricks, he knew every nook and cranny on Elsie's sweet vunerble body. It was as if every inch of her body tickled at once, and the way he tickled, just the meer motion of his hands told her that he didn't even have a plan of time to stop the young girls ticklish situation.

"Ken!" Sheriff Bills voice suddenly broke Elsie's personal hell. "Ken, man you got her up but good. We got your little neice over at Mickey's cottage, you wouldn't believe but she's beggin' us to tickle her."

"So what, you punishing her by not touching her?" Ken said puzzled as he walked towards his friend at the door. "What are you boys doin' here?"

"We're just wonderin' if you wanna come for a bit of booze up at the pub, only for an hour or so then you can get back to your work." Mickey said appearing from behind sheriff Bill.

"I've got a better idea." Said Ken wickedly as he looked back evily to the young naked body hanging before the four men. "What'd yah say, we tickle her til we think she's had enough, which can be as long as we like, then we get some drinks, then you can go back and send my neice on home. After all that, I think they would have learnt their lessons."

"I like the idea Mr Elkwood." Said the young deputy as he eagerly walked through the door, not removing his eyes from Elsie. "Whadda' say fellas?"

"Your a clever man Ken." Sheriff Bill said as he walked passed Ken towards the naked girl, still swinging from her rope a little.

"Sure Mr Elkwood, I've grown rather fond o' this one." Said Mickey as he followed the other three men across the barn floor towards the weaping ticklish Elsie.

"Your welcome to borrow her whenever you want." Ken said as he gripped Elsie's hanging bare feet in the crook of his left arm. "Heck, you can borrow any of em if you like ticklin' em enough, just say the word and I'll send em over. Assumin' a course they ain't doin' important work."

"Really Mr Elkwood?" Mickey said wiggling his fingers towards Elsie's taut smooth underarms. "Well that sure is generous of you sir, I'm much obliged."

"Hey Ken, you think me and the boys could borrow one o' your girls for ticklin' on Friday nights, we sure to get bored sometimes." Sheriff Bill said as he began poking at Elsie's left side.

"Course you can." Ken said begining to stroke Elsie's bare soles. "All you gotta do is ask, but don't be tellin' the whole town I'm lendin' out my girls for ticklin', this stays with us."

"Sure thing Mr Elkwood." The three men said as they began tickling their chosen areas of the Elsie's naked ticklish body.

Forty fingers slowly proceeded to begin their tickling journey over her sweating tortured skin. Elsie began to feel the uncountable fingers of tickling speed up and before they had even begun to tickle Elsie was screaming with ticklish laughter and the madness that slowly engulfing her.

A mile and half away in the corn field of Mickey's father, not far from where Mickey and the two girls had met, Jess stumbled naked through the darkness looking for any sign of light and slowly driving her self insane. Everyway the young blonde beuaty turned, something would tickle her. Jess knew it was the leaves of the corn but it was still a dillusional hell. When Jess had managed to slip from her bounds after relxing for a few minutes she got free and tried to head to where she thought was her uncles home.

Jess was going in circles through the corn field and after mastubating to orgasm on the cottage bed she quickly learnt nothing except tickling of her now cold wet mound could satisfy her like before. Jess was on a mad quest to find the three men who had bought ultimate pleasure upon her, Jess planned to find them and beg them to tickle her like they did before. Truth was Jess planned to find anyone and beg them to tickle her like she had had done to her before, to bring her to the vertical limit of all pleasure that could only be brought from tickling her young, now not so innoccent, mound.

Outside the barn at Elkwood estate, over a mile away from Jess who continued to stumble naked through the corn field, the four men had come up with a devilish idea after Elsie had finally slipped into the unconcious. The four men climbed into the sheriff's car all ready for a night of drinking and most of all torturing. Along with them for the ride was an exhausted naked Elsie who had no idea that in less than half an hour she would be tied to a bar room table and tickled by over thrity people.

It was three years before Elsie left the Elkwood estate. It was a day before Elsie realised she wasn't there to work, she was there as one of the personal tickle toys of Ken Elkwood. Ken was unusually sad to see Elsie go after three years, in contrast Elise was literally jumping with joy when she climbed on the bus.

Jess never left her uncles farm, in fact she moved in with Mickey who promised to force an orgasm out of her every night as long as she did pratickly anything he wished. Jess happily obliged and Mickey barely worked another day in his life.

Just before Elsie left Ken had given her a note, not to be read until she arrived at her new place of work. After arriving at a farm on the other side of what was then called Elk Town, the twenty year old Elsie sat on her new bed, in an actual bedroom and opened the note.

'The best layed plans of tickles and torture never fail. -Yours sincerely, Ken Elkwood.'

Elsie looked at the note confused and then realised exactley what it meant, when she looked to her bedroom door and saw five men stading with evil grins and four lentghts of rope in their hands.

The End.

What a conclusion!

Great work, TM!

TickleMantis, you kick ass! Thanks for all the GREAT tickle fiction of late. I've been reading them all and enjoying every minute!

More than happy to hear you like them!:D

Glad you liked the ending, was unsure about that one. You read them all Soleshine? Well I promise they'll be more when I can!:D

Great series Ticklemantis - all 3 parts!!! I especially like stories that feature variety in tickless - there's simply not enough featuring African-American, Hispanic and Asian ticklees.

Thanks!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back