• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So sorry about Haunted Mansion 2

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello all, I know I've been MIA for a while as far as posting stories. Due to the nuermous pms from loyal fans, I decided to address this on the open.

I had to rewrite part 5 because I lost it on a computer crash without saving, grrrrrr! And trying to start from scratch takes a toll on your brain lol, so I had to second guess my memory at times which took foooorevvvver!!!!

But fear not, because JT is back in the saddle again to quote Gene Autry. ModestyGuy I must apologize to you first and foremost because I know I was supposed to post it yesterday, but I left my flash drive at my parent's house. So when I go to my parents house which will be soon, I will be posting the next segment of Haunted Mansion 2.

I'm sure you wonderful fans will enjoy this one because it is going to feature two new female lees, who are friends of Rose and guests of her Halloween party. Which incidentally is going to be a rehash of what Zach and Cat experienced before they became werewolves.

The next part will be the first of numerous new lees, because I'm going to do something different than I did with Zach and Cat, whereas they were the only lees in HM 1. Since Rose planned a Halloween party of her own before knowng about the evil ticklers invading her home, I figure why not take advantage of these poor unfortunate costumed souls and have them get stripped of their costumes and tortured to indulge the monster's tickle fetishes.

Also, expect more vampires in the story's climax, with Dr. Hanley leading a vampire snuff party to take them out. And let's not forget our damsel in distress (inspired by porcelaindoll who helped me write all of Rose's scenes).

I look forward to posting the next part, as I love entertaining you all.....

Love you guys

JT

Thanks for all you do JT. I was beginning to worry. We all love you for you, but of course we enjoy all your great stories too!

It is good to hear from you! Now get back to writing!!!!

Just kidding! Well kinda!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back