• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turtelli Series prequel (not much tickling, but I need YOUR help)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
(Note: You may want to read some of my other stories, or this won't make sense)

September 12th, 2010:

Officer Michelle Kronley was disgusted. She forwarded through tape after tape. She was nauseated by the visuals. She was watching through several surveillance videos of Don Turtelli tickle torturing various celebrities. Turtelli was about to go on trial, and Officer Kronley was providing evidence. The police had been after the crook for quite some time. He had finally been captured right outside of Cincinnati, Ohio.

"What a sicko!" she thought.

Meanwhile, Turtelli sat in cell. There was a cold, un-welcoming feeling in the jail. The gray, dirty walls enslaved him from the outside world.

"Ha...Hahahahahahaha" laughed Fergie. It had been three years since Turtelli feathered her feet for information about his Grandmother's necklace.

"I've seen enough" said Officer Kronley, stopping the tape. She turned and he seen her partner, Detective Jamal Tarver at the door.

"Jeesh, Jamal!" she gasped

"You startled me!" she finished.

"Sorry...don't worry, I ain't here to hurt ya. But, are you ready to talk to him?" he said.

"Yea, let's go." she replied.

She started walking, but Jamal stayed put.

"You are coming with, right?" she asked.

"Yea...it's just, um, you don't think he's gonna tickle us, do you?" he asked.

Michelle laughed.

"Oh, I know your weakness" she joked, pulling his arm.

As Turtelli stared at the walls, pondering his next move, he heard the jingling of keys. His cell door opened, and he was struck with a blinding light from the hallway. Officer Kronley and Detective Tarver shackled Turtelli and brought him into an interrogation room.

"Hey, I'm the one used to doin' the shackling" said Turtelli.

"Alright, we have no time for jokes...I want to ask you a few questions really fast, Mr. Turtelli" said Michelle.

"Shoot" replied Don.

"What is your motivation?" she asked.

"Motivation for what?" he replied.

"You heard the girl, she has no time for games" added Jamal.

"My Grandmother...her necklace. It's been bouncing around and one place had led to another. I...I won't back down from no one." said Don.

"Mr. Turtelli, do you realize that your actions will cause you to be charged with 40 counts of UGHHHHHHHH"

A hand bolted through Officer Kronley's chest, ripping out her heart. As her body dropped to the floor, Jamal tried to escape, but was caught with a long, knife like tail through his chest.

As the tail retracted, Tarra, the alien from planet Henrzonga, freed Turtelli.

"Thanks" she said.

"No, thank you" said Turtelli.

Turtelli was free, and back to business.

NOTE:
Ok, wanted to try something different with the rest of this story/series. When we last left Turtelli, he spotted his necklace during the WWE diva's tickling battle royal. Who was wearing the necklace? A diva? A fan? Was he even at an event? I want your help. Each of you PM me an idea, and I'll choose from there. I'll add a little bit each time. Now, please, don't send me "I think Angelina Jolie gets tickled, I want Beyonce to be tickled" etc. PLease read my other stories and help me write with continuity. Thanks!

-J

I think u should do it whaere maryse or kelly kelly get tickled or perhaps both of them and a female raw guest host

I sent a message to you about it. I'm hoping it's of some help

Maryse, would be a good one I have to agree, but actually theres one other woman that i think would make a perfect victim. Does anybody remember Carmella Decesare? Idk if many people liked her, but how cool would it be to write her back into a story line, it could be something like she's in the crowd watching the match and shes planning on tryin to make it on the show again, and turtelli spots her with the necklace, or something to that extent. I hope this helps!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back