• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 21) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next episode. gee, the last one had a LOT of comments. i do want to thank the people who gave positive feedback to the story and the series as a whole. i really do appreciate you fans for reading my work and enjoying it. that is why i write this series. for your entertainment. these will be the last 2 parts before i start the PPV, TOTAL CONTROL. enjoy!!!! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood at www.webkitten.com

David Mclane sat in his office daydreaming. everything was going great and the PPV TOTAL CONTROL was close. he especially felt good about the main event between Hollywood, Lana Star and Terri Gold. he sat back in his chair and smiled. suddenly Chyna barged through the door looking quite pissed off.

"MCLANE!!!!! I WANT RIOT AND I WANT HER NOW!!!!" Chyna demanded.

"Chyna, you know you are supposed to knock, dont you know any mann-ULP!!" David tried to say when Chyna wrapped her hands around his necktie.

"Listen you troll, i want Riot. if i dont get Riot, then i will skin you and leave your rotting carcass out to the jackals..." Chyna threatened.

David Mclane tried to swallow. "ULP- okay, OKAY!!! you can have Riot. but not tonight!!! you can have her at the Pay Per View TOTAL CONTROL!!"

Chyna released her grip. "I'll take that. but not just some ordinary match. i want Riot in a Hell in a Cell match!!"

"A hell in a cell match? how barbaric!! how cruel!! how..well, interesting.." Mclane began to ponder the idea.

"But it wont be an ordinary Cage match. this one will have handcuffs and shackles. the winner gets to lock the loser to the cage, and do what they want to the loser's body. ever watch the House of Pain match in WCW?" Chyna asked.

"I like it!! i REALLY like it!!! Chyna, you have your match!!!" McLane told her.

Chyna nodded and then walked out. Mclane sat back in his chair and smiled. this was going to be one hell of a PPV.

Lana was sitting in her chair, looking in a mirror, and Patti Pizazz brushing her hair. Lana had a huge smirk on her face.

"Lana, why are you smiling so big?" Patti asked.

"Like, hellooooo Patti!!! i am smiling so big because i have a title shot at the pay per view. finally, a shot at the title. after that night, not only will i be executive producer and star of W.O.W., but i will be the champion of the world!!! although that purple belt may clash with my clothes." Lana said excitedly.

"I am so proud of you Lana..." Patti told her.

"Of course you are. why wouldnt you be?" Lana replied.

"But, i am so worried about my match. i mean, i am not afraid of Gorgeous George, but a honey and feather match? it just sounds so, so ICKY!!" Patti said while a shiver surged thru her body.

"it's simple Patti, dont get honey and feathered. DUH!!!!!!" Lana said rolling her eyes.

"You're right!! thanks Lana!!! what would i do without you?" Patti said clapping her hands.

"Just keep brushing...." Lana told her rolling her eyes again.

"OKAY FANS!!!!! here is the FULL CARD at the W.O.W. extravanganza, TOTAL CONTROL." a David McLane voiceover said. "Here are the matches that are set!!!:

1) the W.O.W. tag team tournament. 2 rounds!! 4 teams!!! only ONE will be crowned tag team champions. in a first round matchup, Bronco Billie and Beckie the Farmer's Daughter take on Harley's Angels!! the winner takes on in the final the winner of the Beach Patrol vs the tWo, Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka.
2) Ice Cold takes on Mystery in a leather strap match!! who will be whipped into submission??!!!
3) Patti Pizzazz takes on Gorgeous George in a honey and feather match, where the loser will be covered in honey, then feathered like a chicken!!!
4) Riot takes on Chyna in a hell in a cell match where the loser is shackled in the cage and the winner can do ANYTHING she wants!!!
5) the main event!!!! the W.O.W. champion Hollywood defends the title in a first ever triple threat match. she takes on Terri Gold and Lana Star!!
FOLKS, this will be the greatest Pay Per View EVER!!! the matches will be hot, but so will the celebrities!! let's take a look at who will be in attendance:
1) Triple H will be special guest commentator!!
2)Phreakadelic will be our special guest ring announcer!!
3)TheD will be the special guest referee for our tag team final.
4)Krokus will be the special guest referee for the hell in a cell match!!
5)Korn_ste will be the special guest interviewer
6)Discerning eyes will be special guest timekeeper AND
7) Knightshade will be the special guest referee for our main event, the triple threat match!!
SO FANS!!! order TOTAL CONTROL NOW!!!! DONT MISS OUT!!!!!!!

TERRI GOLD vs JACKLYN HYDE

Jacklyn Hyde's music hit and the deranged woman came down the aisle accompanied by her "doctor". Jacklyn was holding her favorite doll and had a glazed look in her eyes. dressed in her wrestling outfit, a black and white body suit, complemented with a black boot and a white boot, she entered the ring. she sat back in the corner of the ring, while her doctor was giving her some kind of instructions.

Terri Gold's music hit and the former W.O.W. champion made her way to the ring. this was her warm up match before the big PPV. dressed in her blue/yellow top with blue shorts and blue boots, she smiled and waved to the crowd. she received a standing ovation. Terri knew she had to win this match to give her momentum. she got into the ring and stood on the second rope, waving to the crowd.

Jacklyn Hyde's doctor snapped her fingers and the crazed woman attacked Terri from behind. the bell rang. Jacklyn raked Terri's eyes with her nails, then chopped her across the chest. Terri was reeling. Jacklyn whipped Terri across the ropes, then clotheslined her to the canvas. Jacklyn went for the cover. 1.....2...KICKOUT!! Jacklyn then picked up Terri by her short hair, then slammed the former champ. Terri clutched her back and writhed in pain. Jacklyn grabbed an ankle, then dropped an elbow into Terri's knee. Terri cried out in pain. Jacklyn continued her assault on Terri's knee. she then began to bite Terri's knee. Terri cried out in pain. the referee admonished Jacklyn, who then looked at the ref, then sank her teeth into Terri's knee again. the referee made his count, then Jacklyn released her teeth out of Terri's knee. Terri grabbed her knee in pain. Jacklyn licked her lips and then tried biting Terri's arm. Terri yelled in pain again. the referee yelled at Jacklyn again. Jacklyn stared at the ref.

"I'm hungry!!!" Jacklyn screamed. the referee made her break her hold. then Jacklyn's doctor told her to come over to her. Jacklyn obeyed. Jacklyn crawled over to her doctor and her doctor slapped her on the nose. Jacklyn whimpered then went back over to Terri. Jacklyn reached down into Terri's ribs, and got an interesting reaction.

"ha ha ha ha DONT!!!!" Terri laughed.

a huge smile came over Jacklyn's face. she poked Terri's ribs. Terri giggled again. then Jacklyn plunged her fingers into Terri's ribs, tickling the former champion.

"NOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT TICKLE ME!!!"

Jacklyn's eyes grew wide open with excitement. she tickled Terri some more. Terri kept laughing and Jacklyn stopped. she picked up Terri and pushed her onto the ropes where she then tangled her arms in between the top rope and middle rope. now Terri's upper body was exposed and quite vulnerable. she began to stroke her fingers on Terri's firm stomach. Terri roared in laughter and started to try and free herself. Jacklyn then plunged her fingers into Terri's exposed underarms and Terri was cackling with laughter.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP PLEASE!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Jacklyn was laughing too. she had a new tickle toy and she was enjoying herself. the referee then made his count and Jacklyn stopped. she was looking sad. the referee was taking away her fun. she began to pout. her doctor ordered her to come over. while the referee began to free Terri, the doctor whispered something into Jacklyn's ear.

"...get her feet....." the doctor whispered.

Jacklyn's eyes lit up with joy. she now wanted to play with Terri's feet. she ran over to Terri, but Terri kicked her in the stomach. Jacklyn hunched over and Terri did a knee lift to her head. Jacklyn got back up and Terri scooped her up and slammed her. Terri then picked her up again, then did a pedigree on Jacklyn. she positioned Jacklyn's body in the middle of the ring. she climbed the ropes and facing the crowd, she then leaped off the top rope, hitting Jacklyn with her finishing manuever, the Perfect 10 (imagine a moonsault off the top rope) she went for the cover. 1....2.....3!!!!! the bell rang and Terri's arm was raised in victory. she celebrated a little. Terri turned around and WHAM!!! she was hit with a chair. Jacklyn's doctor entered the ring and leveled Terri with a steel chair. she was holding Jacklyn's strait jacket, and ordered her "patient" to put it on Terri. Jacklyn complied and now Terri was wrapped in a strait jacket. she was rolled over onto her stomach and Jacklyn sat by her feet. Jacklyn examined Terri's blue boot, then began to unlace it. she plucked all the strings out, then pulled the boot off. she began to unlace the other boot like she was unwrapping Christmas gifts. she pulled the other boot off and stared at Terri's sock clad feet. she then placed Terri's ankles between her thighs. Terri's soles were now facing up. Terri began to come to. her eyes then bugged out when she realized her predicament.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE DONT TICKLE MY FEET!!!!!" Terri yelled.

Terri's body then froze. her legs stiffened, paralyzed in anticipation of her greatest fear, her feet being tickled. this is how she lost her title to Hollywood. this is how she was taken advantage of by many opponents. now she was trapped and her feet at the mercy of a crazy woman.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NOT MY FEET NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FEET"

Jacklyn grazed her fingers on the sock covered soles and was quite amused by Terri's reaction. she poked the arch and Terri begged for mercy.

"NO JACKLYN PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO MEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Jacklyn resumed her tickling. but she grew bored of the socks. she peeled them off, revealing Terri's bare soft soles. the soles were so soft and had a nice pink color to them. Jacklyn wiggled Terri's toes and Terri screamed to the top of her lungs. her ticklish toes were now being tortured. Jacklyn began to tickle between the toes, then went for the arch.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Jacklyn kept tickling and tickling and tickling these new soft ticklish toys. Terri was trapped in a strait jacket and there was no escape. Jacklyn went into some sort of trance, just tickling and tickling and tickling, never breaking her rhythm while stroking her fingers up and down Terri's soles. Terri cried from laughter. then through her tear soaked eyes, she saw a figure walking down the ramp. she was hoping it was help for her. Jacklyn's fingers never wavered and Terri kept laughing. she was then able to make out who it was. it was Hollywood!!!!

Hollywood approached the ring and stared into Terri's eyes. she was smug and gloating. she got into the ring and got into Terri's face. the two rivals were now eye to tear filled eye.

"AAAAHHHHH is Terri werri ticklish?? is mean ol' Jacklyn Hyde tickling those big ticklish feet of yours? ah poor baby!!! "Hollywood taunted. Hollywood then got up and handed some money to Jacklyn's doctor. she sat back down in Terri's face. "You see Terri, this is a message from me to you. you tapped out on me before because i tickled those precious feet of yours and at TOTAL CONTROL, i will make you tap again. imagine my nails scraping against those tender soles of yours! imagine my nails tickling in between those ticklish toes of yours!! yes Terri, you will lose to Hollywood AGAIN!!!!"

Terri just kept laughing. Hollywood was taunting her and now her feet were being savagely tickled. soon, Bronco Billie and Beckie entered the ring and Hollywood ran out. Billie kicked Jacklyn from her grip on Terri and Beckie clothesined the doctor out of the ring. Terri just laid her head on the mat giggling and tired from the torture. Hollywood stood at the top of the ramp and smiled. oh yes, the PPV was going to be fun!!!!

UP NEXT: the final show before the PPV!!!!!

okay fans, how was this one? the PPV is about ready to go! i hope you have been enjoying this series and believe me, the PPV will be fun!! also what do you think about the celebrities? this is my way of thanking you guys for the support you have given this series!!

Another good installment, Primetime, thanks. :)

Thanks so much for the mention in your story. Sounds pretty cool being ring announcer. I like the matches lined up for the pay per view. The feather match is pretty imaginative. Wanted to ask where can I find pics of Franesca Le and Col. N? Don't think I know who they are. Also, have you heard anything about WOW being brought back?
One more thing, if YOU could tickle one lady from the TWO and one lady from WOW, who would they be? Can't wait to hear more.
phreak

thanks fellas, i appreciate the comments. i will have one more celebrity announcement in the next part.. amk714, prepare to make an entrance....

Phreakadelic, you can find pictures of Francesca Le at her website www.Missfrancescale.com as for Col. Ninothcka, she was a member of G.L.O.W. (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling) from back in the 80's. David McLane used to run that organization. she was the "evil" Russian. i'll try to find a link that shows them. Hollywood and Ninotchka are from that era, and if you remember Ivory of the WWE, she was Tina Ferrari during her GLOW days. as for which wrestler from each side i would like to tickle, man that is hard. all of them really. i guess if i had to choose, i guess it would have to be Hollywood from the tWo and Terri Gold from WOW. although, i would love to tickle Lana, Bronco Billie and Beckie almost as much. Terri just looks ticklish. as for Hollywood, i have been dreaming about tickling her since her GLOW days....

okay fellas, one more episode before the PPV. stay tuned!!!

Wow!

Excellent story man....I really have enjoyed this series.

Thank you!!!

Hi Prime,

Just wanted to let you know that this series is fantastic and is the MAIN reason I come to the "Post Stories" forum. Please, please keep up the great work.

I think I may have a cool ending for one of your matches for the PPV drop me a line at [email protected]

I'd like to share it with you and maybe you can use it in a story.

Thanks,

Pips

Great Job!

Keep torturing poor Terri's toes!...=D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back