• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle me Katy Perry? Ban This, Big Bird! (M/F ADULT)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
(Ok, this is OBVIOUSLY fictional, but, I feel this is one of my best stories. Please comment.)

I still can't believe it. It...it couldn't have happened. My first day at work was THE BEST. Who would even believe, well, let me tell the story. Fasten your seat belts, everyone. Listen, as I explain the TRUTH behind why Katy Perry had such a "low-cut" dress on Sesame Street.

I have been bouncing around jobs in the television and film industry for about 10 years now. I've worked with some of the best, and some of the worst. Finally, I have found something consistent...a Production assistant for Sesame Street. Interesting, considering a year ago I was directing puke fetish videos, but it's all about the Benjamen's, right?

At any rate, I arrived to the production house in New York. Upon my arrival, my boss greeted me with a clammy handshake. Ew.

I followed her down a steep hall. I used this as an opportunity to check out the goods. She was around 35 years old, 5'4, not a huge chest, but a beautiful face! Her wavy blond hair and smooth skin were to die for. Now, right here I should tell each of you that I have a MAJOR foot fetish. I peeked down her legs and noticed she was wearing red pumps. No sign of her feet, but I'm sure I will catch a glimpse if the weather warms up soon.

We stood outside what appeared to be a locked room. Normally, on the first day, you wouldn't think I'd get a huge task. WRONG! Some chubby guy comes walking down the hall with an Elmo puppet in his hands, and turns it over to yours truly. Surely, I couldn't be operating an Elmo puppet, could I?

My boss knocked on the door. After a few moments, I nearly fainted. Katy Perry stood at the door. Yes, that Katy Perry. She kissed a girl and like it. There she was in all her glory. Zach Morris moment: I have a gigantic crush on Ms. Perry. Her quirky attitude and sexy looks made her a dream girl.

After a brief introduction, I found out I was to go over some of Katy's dialogue with Elmo today. She was going to perform a duet with the Muppet, singing a version of her song Hot and Cold. Katy didn't have much space in her room.

"Sorry" she said.

"It's ok" I said. My voice was so high, I sounded like a boy in puberty.

"I'll just sit right here" I said.

I knelt down and we started.

Instead of describing to you what Ms. Perry had on, I just wanted to post a pic a photog snapped of her.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok, so here we are, reciting the lines. I was almost speechless. She was so hot. Everything about her, especially her feet. It's almost like she knew i was into feet, as she dangled her shoe.

"This is kinda tricky, you know talking with a puppet!" she joked.

"I'm sure you'll do great" I responded.

"Elmo always was my favorite...him and his goofy ways. I just want to tickle him, as long as he doesn't tickle back!" she laughed.

STOP!

Not only do I have a fetish for women's feet, but seeing them tickled is....orgasmic! I have been turned on by tickling ever since I used to play "Cops and Robbers" with my babysitter and tickle her feet for information.

I didn't say anything, as Katy and I continued to practice. I thought to myself, "how many more opportunities like this will I get?"

"So, are you ticklish?" I asked.

Katy paused and looked befuddled.

"What?" she asked.

I could feel the sweat drop down my forehead.

"You said you were afraid of Elmo...so, is it because you're really ticklish?" I asked.

Katy moved around in her seat. I thought for sure she was going to punch me.

"Try me!" she dared. I was astounded.

"Go head, tickle me and see!" she said.

I couldn't believe this. Katy Perry was almost begging me to tickle her. I didn't hesitate, seeing as you don't get the chance to tickle hot musicians everyday, and grabbed her foot. I ripped off her shoe, which was loose from all her dangling, and I scratched my index finger up and down on the arch of her foot.

"Eeeeekk....hehehe! Ok! Ok!" she yelled.

"You got me, you got me!" she giggled.

I didn't stop, as wiggled my fingers on round her soft sole. As expected, I got turned on, and, well, it showed. Katy pulled back her foot and moved away from me.

"What the FUCK!? You pervert!" she shouted.

I couldn't help myself. I was hard as a rock. This may have been the stiffest I've ever been. I sat back and tried to cover myself.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"It was an accident! It's just..."

"Just what" Katy interrupted me.

"You're feet...they are so beautiful. I, I couldn't resist. Katy, you have no idea how long I've fantasized about this. Like, I'm seriously waiting to wake up from a dream." I exclaimed.

Katy, still shocked from what she seen. After standing in fear, Katy sat back in her chair. She stared at me for a few seconds, a little sickened. Then, she propped her lovely barefeet on a little stool that was nearby.

"Tickle me!" she said.

I was shocked.

"What the hell are you waiting for? I want to laugh, tickle my feet! Here!" she said, handing me a feather boa that was nearby.

"Tie my ankles with this" she said.

Either God was playing a cruel joke, or I was the luckiest guy in the planet. I secured her feet down to the wooden stool with the boa. I looked at her peds in awe.

"Come on, tickle!" she said.

I quickly answered with an all out assault on both soles. I wiggled my fingers frantically, like I was playing piano. The wiggling sent Katy into hysterics. As much as I enjoyed her laughter, I wanted her to keep it down. If my boss walked in on me tickling Katy Perry's tied feet, it wouldn't make a great impression.

Katy laughed, but it didn't sound painful. I could tell she liked being tickled on her feet, and that she had probably done this before. I started to play a game of "this little piggy".

"This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home...." I said, massaging each gold painted toe gently, which no doubt sent ticklish sensations to Katy. She giggled after I rubbed each toe.

"And this little piggy went WEE, WEE All the wayyy home!" I exclaimed. I tickled the ball of her foot as she shrieked and laughed.

"Here!" she said, reaching over to grab something.

"Use this" she said, handing me a skinny, blue feather. Boy, the stuff you find on Sesame Street.

I slowly brushed the feather up and down the sole of her left foot. She giggled in delight. I continued, dancing the feather right to left, foot to foot.

Next, I decided to flip over the device, using the quill on her arches. This drove her insane. There was a spot right on her heel that would send her through the roof. I occasionally drifted the quill to that spot, just to see her reaction.

"Ok, Ok! Let's play a game!" she said, as she gasped for air.

"Write on my foot, and I'll guess what you put!" she finished. This girl was a tickler's dream. Fuck Russell Brand!

First, I scribbled tickle tickle. She looked confused.

"Uh, dribble, dribble?" she asked.

"No, it's...TICKLE TICKLE" I said, scratching that spot on her heel with my finger.

"Hahahahaha! Ok, do another one!" she said.

I pondered for a second, and wrote foot. She got it correct, but i still feathered her feet for a bit anyway. Next, I took a deep breath. She was silent.

"Again?" she giggled.

I wrote the words again. Her foot jerked a bit as I hit sensitive spots.

"Do it word by word, it tickles to much to think!"

I obliged, but she still didn't understand what I wrote. I got up from the kneeling position and showed her how hard I was. She knew what I wanted. At this point, I didn't give a damn if I lost my job. I wanted to fuck the shit out of Katy Perry.

She bent over and untied her ankles and got on her knees, unzipping my pants, as well. She pulled my slim seven inches of cock out and licked the tip. I didn't want head, I wanted to fuck. I knocked her to the ground, and sit in a 69 position. She jerked my dick a bit, and reached over and tickled the tops of her feet. She giggled a bit as I moved my fingers to her soles.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle" I said.

I moved over and sat on her legs, binding her down, and started scratching my fingers all over her soles. She laughed as I got more aroused. I took my dick, and started brushing it on her foot. I started to slide my cock between her lickable toes, as she giggled a bit. I took her feet and shaped them like a circle, and stuck my cock in a few times. I could tell she liked it, but I still wanted more.

I lifted from the ground, placed her the desk, and lifted her dress. I penetrated deep inside of her pussy. Wow, I was fucking Katy Perry. She started moaning. She completely removed the rest of the dress and exposed her breasts, so I proceeded to lick her nipples.

She leaned back on the desk and stretched her legs in the air, with her feet on my shoulders. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her clit, which drover her nuts. I looked and seen her sexy feet right in my face too. They smelled delicious, and I couldn't resist. I licked the sensitive part of her heel, which made her laugh.

"Have you ever came when laughing?" I asked.

Her pussy was so wet. I could tell she was about to cum when....

KNOCK...KNOCK!

Holy shit!

"Katy, they're ready for you!"

It was the boss.

"Fuck!" she muttered.

She hopped off the table and frantically searched for her outfit. She grabbed a green cut top and exited.

"Katy, that's the wrong... fuck it" I said.

She took the wrong dress. Don't know what the green one was for, but apparently, not for Sesame Street. I was still rock hard, and half naked. I needed to cum, so grabbed Katy's shoe and quickly came all over it.

Now, can anyone say they have had a better first day?

now i normaly dont get turned on or hard by reading storys but FUCKKKKK...this one was different!

man, you are very talented!! that was top notch, very creative. if only that could be a real video/tickle fetish movie LOL

I read a fictional story about Katy Perry being tickled on Sesame Street and then done on a desk and I liked iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

FINALLY someone writes a foot fetish/tickle story about Katy Perry! Thank you jfoottickler, and yes, please make a part 2! If possible, can there be some worship included? =)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back