• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anne Hathaway Tickled In "Love And Other Drugs" Preview

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I went to the movies today, and saw a preview for the movie "Love And Other Drugs", which will be released November 24th. I forget the exact details, but.. in the preview, I distinctly recall a clip where the lovely Ms Anne Hathaway is being tickled. If I recall, I believe it was a sides/midsection tickle, while she was pinned on a bed, but I dont remember the details.

Has anyone else seen this preview or this clip?

I look forward to when the movie comes out, so we can post about the scene where she was actually tickled.

Mitch

I saw that movie recently, the scene extends a couple of seconds longer. Although his hands are cut from the screen it appears he is generally attacking her sides and midsection. She tells him through fits of giggles, "No tickling." Her laugh sounds genuine, or perhaps she's that good at acting.Wonderfull scene for tickle fans out there. :)

I saw that movie recently, the scene extends a couple of seconds longer. Although his hands are cut from the screen it appears he is generally attacking her sides and midsection. She tells him through fits of giggles, "No tickling." Her laugh sounds genuine, or perhaps she's that good at acting.Wonderfull scene for tickle fans out there. :)

I bet she's not that good an actress. ;) I wonder how many takes that scene took? :D

I havent been going to movies in the theater lately, but I finally saw the movie tonight on pay On Demand. I thought it was a pretty good tickling scene, and I rewinded it three times to get a really good look at it.

In addition, I thought the movie Love And Other Drugs was a pretty good movie. I recommend it to those forum members who have not yet seen it.

Mitch

Last edited:
I bet she's not that good an actress. ;) I wonder how many takes that scene took? :D

No I doubt that too! She did after all mention how ticklish she was for that interview promoting Get Smart.
Wow, to be on set for those takes...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back