• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The truth about 'Frost' (part 2, F/F, FF/F)

amirben

Hi everyone. This story is the second part of my story "Agent Walker tickle torture story" which can be read here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=184555

Warning: This story is based on the plot of the episode "Chuck Versus the Cubic Z" and therefore it may contain spoilers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah was sitting in Castle thinking of how to get information about Chuck’s mother from Heather.
Suddenly a genius idea came to her mind.
“Hmm perhaps if I’ll tie her up and tick…. Yes, that could work” though Sarah.
Sarah equipped herself with a tranquilizer gun, three pairs of handcuffs, two ropes and two feathers.
She told Chuck she was going to try something with Heather and needed an hour alone with her.
Chuck agreed and Sarah was off towards Heather’s cell.
Sarah opened the door to Heather’s cell.
“What do you want now Burton?” asked Heather.
“I want you to tell me everything you know about ‘Frost’” answered back Sarah.
“As I told you before, unless I get full immunity and witness protection you get nothing” said Heather.
“Don’t test me Heather, give me the information!” demanded Sarah.
“Sorry Burton, this is not going to happen” answered Heather.
Sarah pulled out her tranquilizer gun and shot Heather.
After five second Heather was unconscious.
Sarah approached her and checked that she was actually unconscious and not just faking.
When Sarah was sure Heather was unconscious she got to work.
Sarah took off Heather’s shirt and pants leaving her with the regular prison bra and panties.
Sarah laid Heather on the bed and took her arms.
She took one of her wrists and put one side of the handcuff around it.
Sarah then looped the cuff around the bedpost and put the second side of the handcuff around Heather’s second wrist.
She then took a rope and securely tied it around Heather’s elbows.
Then Sarah handcuffed Heather’s right ankle to the right bedpost and handcuffed Heather’s left ankle to the left bedpost.
Finally Sarah took the last rope and looped it over Heather’s torso and under the bed.
Heather was now completely unable to move.
She had her legs split into opposite Y position, her torso was tied to the bed and her arms were tied securely above her head.
Sarah realized she can only tickle Heather’s feet, sides and armpits and it wasn’t enough for Sarah.
Sarah took off Heather’s bra revealing her perky breasts.
Now Sarah was ready to start so she woke Heather up.
Heather, still confused and blurry managed to say “W-What is going on?”.
“I gave you a chance to give me the information before but you chose the hard way. By the way, this room is sound-proof therefore no one will hear you scream” said Sarah.
“Scream? What are you going to do to me?” asked Heather a bit frightened.
“What do you think I’m going to do to you? I’m going to torture you until you tell me everything about ‘Frost’” answered back Sarah.
“Oh yeah? Then do your best!” yelled back Heather.
Sarah pulled out one of the feathers and lifted in the air for Heather to see.
“A feather? What are you going to do with that?” asked Heather.
“As I said, I’m going to torture you” answered Sarah.
“Torture me? How can you torture me using a feather?” asked confused Heather.
But before Sarah had time to answer Heather had already understood.
“No way! You’re going to tickle me?” asked Heather franticly.
Heather was ultra-ticklish.
She could not stand being tickled anywhere on her body for more than one second.
Her feet, thighs, belly, sides, ribs, breasts and armpits were ridiculously ticklish.
Heather had one spot worse than the other one.
Just under her armpits, next to her breasts was that spot.
If Sarah would even flick her fingers on that spot Heather would go nuts.
“Yup, I’m going to tickle you. It’s not like you’re ticklish right?” teased Sarah.
“No, I’m not so your ridiculous torture technique is useless” answered back Heather.
“We’ll see about that” said Sarah.
Sarah approached Heather’s belly.
She started to spin the feather just an inch above Heather’s belly.
Heather closed her eyes waiting for the horrible sensation to arrive.
Sarah saw that Heather closed her eyes and wanted to surprise her so Sarah left the feather aside.
Heather busted into an uncontrollable fit of laugher when Sarah used her tongue to lick inside of Heather’s belly button.
“HAHAHAHwhatHAHAHAHstoppppHAHAHA” laughed Heather.
Heather was hysterical, it was the first time in her life that she was tied down and licked as a form of torture.
After a few minutes Sarah grew tired of licking Heather’s belly so she moved towards her feet.
Sarah now took the feather out again and started to run it up and down Heather’s left foot.
Heather was bucking up and down trashing and screaming.
“HAAAAAAHEHEHEHEnooooooHEHEHEHAHAAAAA” laughed Heather.
Heather was amazed how a simple feather managed to extract such a violent reaction from her.
Sarah on the other hand wasn’t surprised at all.
After being tickle tortured for hours in order to get the ‘Intersect’ ID Sarah knew exactly how Heather felt.
Sarah stopped moving the feather up and down and started to run it in between Heather’s delicate toes.
As an addition Sarah tickled Heather’s right foot using five fingers.
Heather was in hell.
Having her left foot being tickled by a feather and her right foot being mercilessly tickled using five sharp nails was unbearable.
“You knew this could all stop if you would just tell me about ‘Frost’” said Sarah.
Heather was in too much of ticklish hell to even hear Sarah.
After about three minutes Sarah stopped.
Heather was panting heavily.
“God, Please stop, I’ll do whatever you’ll want” said Heather.
“You know exactly what I want” answer Sarah.
“You know I can’t tell you that.
Please stop tickle torturing me, I can’t stand it!” begged Heather.
“I don’t care.
It’s either you tell me what I want to know or we’ll continue with your armpits.
And believe me, I can do this all day long” threatened Sarah.
“Please! You don’t know how horrible it is being tied and tickled! I would die!” begged Heather.
“Oh, believe me, I know exactly how you feel” said Sarah.
“What do you mean?” asked Heather.
“Just like you I was tickled for information. My armpits, my most ticklish spot, were tickled for hours using several instruments. It was the most horrible torture I’ve ever endured. That’s why I chose to torture you using tickling” answered Sarah.
“So are you going to surrender or my nails will have more work?” asked Sarah.
“I would never tell you!” yelled back Heather.
“So be it” said Sarah and positioned herself next to Heather’s head.
Sarah started to wiggle her fingers inch above Heather’s armpits.
Heather managed to take one deep breath before Sarah’s fingers started to torture her again.
Sarah used all her ten fingers to tickle Heather’s armpits.
Again, Heather was bucking, trashing and screaming, even more violently than when her feet were tickled.
“HHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” screamed Heather.
“Doesn’t it make you insane knowing that my nail will keep tickling and tickling your armpits for hours upon hours” whispered Sarah into Heather’s ear.
This only added to Heather desperation.
Heather started to sweat from all the tickling.
This only made her armpits more slippery and even more ticklish.
Heather could not stand having Sarah’s sharp nail flick and tickle her under her arms.
Heather even thought about surrendering the information to make Sarah stop her sadistic torture but knew that what Volkoff will do to her will be much worse.
After ten minutes Sarah changed technique.
Sarah took her feather and moved it up and down Heather’s right armpit.
But the worst part was that Sarah started to lick Heather’s left armpit just like she did to her belly.
Even though the room was sound-proof Sarah was afraid that Heather’s screams will be heard outside.
Sarah accidently touched the spot below Heather’s left armpit.
Heather’s screams were suddenly doubled.
Sarah understood than she hit the jackpot.
Sarah stopped licking and tickling Heather’s armpits.
She lowered her fingers and started to squeeze next to Heather’s breasts, below her armpits.
Heather’s mouth was wide open but now sound came out of it.
Sarah understood that this was Heather’s most ticklish spot.
Sarah didn’t stopped torturing Heather in this spot for another ten minutes.
When Sarah stopped Heather just laid there, trying desperately to catch her breath.
Even though this was worse than anything that has ever been done to Heather, she still didn’t break.
“Ready to talk?” asked Sarah.
“Never!” answered Heather.
“Wow, you are strong.
But I’m sure that another hour of tickling will break you” said Sarah.
Sarah was just about to start torturing Heather again when a knock on the door was heard.
Sarah immediately looked and saw Carina, the DEA agent through the glass door.
Sarah left Heather and went outside.
“Carina? What are you doing here?” asked Sarah.
“What am I doing here? What the hell are you doing to her?” asked Carina surprised to see a half-naked woman tied to a bed.
“I’ll explain that later but seriously, what are you doing here?” asked Sarah.
“The DEA was informed that a woman called Heather Chandler had information about a drug cartel in Russia and I was sent here to interrogate her.
Where can I find her?” explained Carina.
“Well actually the woman you see in there is Heather Chandler” answered Sarah pointing towards Heather’s cell.
“Then what are you doing to her?” asked Carina.
“Well, she has information about Chuck’s mother but she won’t give me it so I am convincing her to give me it” explain Sarah.
“Oh so you’re torturing her? Perhaps I could help.
What type of torture you use?” asked Carina.
Sarah being a bit embarrassed said “I’m tickling her”.
“Tickle her? What type of torture is that?” asked Carina surprisingly.
“Oh believe me, it works fantastically” answered Sarah.
“OK them, let’s go and tickle Heather till she breaks” said Carina.
Sarah and Carina entered the room.
“What’s going on? Who is she?” asked Heather.
“She’s a friend and she is here to help me get information out of you” said Sarah.
“What? You are going to tickle me together? Please no! I can barely stand being tickled by you Sarah, I could never handle another set of hands” begged Heather.
“So just tell me what I want to know and it will all be over” said Sarah.
“I can’t!” said Heather.
“Then we’ll continue” said Sarah.
Sarah gave Carina a feather and instructed her to take care of Heather’s feet while she tickles her armpits.
Carina did as she was instructed and positioned herself in front of Heather’s bound feet.
Sarah instructed Carina to begin.
Carina started to run the feather over the stems of Heather’s toes on her left foot while simultaneously tickling the heel of right foot using five fingers.
This sent Heather to another fit of laugher.
“HEHEHAHAHAHAHA not my feeeeeeeet HAHAHA” laughed Heather.
Sarah started to run five fingers up and down Heather’s left armpit while simultaneously circling Heather’s left nipple using the second feather.
This sent Heather to a state of silent laugher.
Each second the feather was teasing her, her nipple became more and more hard.
Sarah then did something that sent jolt of electricity through Heather’s body.
Sarah moved the feather to Heather’s right nipple, lowered her lips and started to suck Heather’s left nipple.
Carina lifted her head from Heather’s feet and was amazed to see Sarah lick another woman’s nipple.
Carina wanted to try that herself and started to lick and suck Heather’s toes.
Having her armpit tickled, her nipples tickled and sucked, her feet tickled using a feather and her toes being sucked was way too much for Heather.
After just forty seconds Heather passed out.
“Well, that was….. interesting” said Carina.
While Heather was still fainted Sarah and Carina had time to think of a way to increase the torture even more.
When Sarah was tortured, electric toothbrushes were duct taped all over her body.
They caused her to laugh hysterically while vibrating on her feet, breasts and armpits.
Sarah wanted to use the same method here.
Sarah and Carina went out and brought a few toothbrushes and some duct tape.
They duct tape one brush inside Heather’s belly button and one brush on each of her nipples.
They managed to finish just as Heather was waking up.
“Please… no more…” begged Heather.
“There are toothbrushes attached to your body Heather and they will help us torture you. So last chance, are you going to talk?” asked Carina.
“No” answered Heather.
Sarah and Carina didn’t hesitate for second.
They turned the bushes on and watched Heather.
Heather was squirming and screaming because of the toothbrushes on her belly button and nipple.
“HAHEHEHAHAHAH stop thaaaaat HAHA” laughed Heather.
Sarah and Carina watched for a second and then went back to work.
Carina was using all her ten fingers to tickle Heather’s feet furiously.
Sarah was back to Heather’s armpits, tickling and scratching her sweaty hollows.
Heather screamed her soul out.
She was on the verge of losing her mind because of all the fingers and instruments that were torturing her body.
This was enough to break Heather.
After about a minute Heather managed to say between screams and laughs that she will tell them what they want to know.
Carina and Sarah stopped and turned the brushes off.
After Heather caught her breath she said “OK, all I know is that ‘Frost’ worked for Volkoff and was involved in many weapons deals in Asia. Please that is all I know, now please untie me” begged Heather.
“Carina do you believe her?” asked Sarah.
“No, not so much. Do you?” asked Carina.
“Nope. I think she needs to be tickled more. What do you think?” asked Sarah.
“I agree with you, let’s continue” said Carina.
“Please! Don’t do that! I told you everything I know! I swear….” Heather could not finish her sentence because Carina and Sarah had already begun tickling her again determined to extract all the information they can from Heather.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back