• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: Rebirth, pt. 1

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
I was just rereading this story I'd almost forgotten about and, in a burst of characteristic egomania, I've decided to repost it for those who might have missed it.

Okay, this is a stretch for me. It's a lot longer on story than most of my tickling fiction. It's also first person. And, a warning, it's a bit dark. Still, it's been kicking around in my head for a while and I had to get it out. The inspiration should be fairly obvious for some of you. Comments are much appreciated.

The first thing I noticed was how much more aware I was, of everything -- the smell of the wet grass, the sound of small animals scurrying miles away, the feel of a breeze too subtle to even rustle the leaves on the trees.

Well, actually, that was the second thing I noticed. First thing was all the dirt and crap clogging my throat. I don't know what you've heard about waking up in a ditch, but I'm here to tell you: not as fun as advertised.

I coughed a couple times before realizing that nothing was coming out -- not just the dirt, either. No air. No breath. No doubt the first of many reminders that this whole being-a-vampire thing was going to take some getting used to.

I climbed out of the ditch where I'd been dumped, lumbered across the field, dusting myself off. My legs were stiff as iron, and my head was a little wobbly, like a blood rush magnified. Disoriented. Natural, I suppose. It took almost an hour to wear off completely.

By that time, I had reached main street. At nearly three a.m., everything was closed, of course. Would have been inconvenient, if I hadn't been planning to break a window and take what I felt like anyway. Needed some new clothes; the ones I got were covered in blood and grime, torn up pretty bad -- not exactly the fashion.

After some browsing I donned something more "me" -- black T-shirt, black jeans, black shitkicker boots. The finishing touch was a full-length black leather duster (always wanted one, you know. Never could afford it, till I was relieved of the burden of actually paying for things).

Now this was a look! Though I couldn't help but think I'd unconsciously copped it from somewhere . . . .

Ah, well. Hardly important. Next priority: find something to eat.

I wandered for a while, feeling the hunger rise. This, too, was a new sensation; vamp hunger isn't just a rumbling in the tummy, ya know. Think of the most hungry you've ever been, then couple that with a strong psychological desire and the intensity of sheer lust. That's pretty close to the craving we feel for blood.

Unfortunately, at this time of day, in this part of the world (the soddin' suburbs) the streets weren't exactly crawling with people. (In case you're asking, "dude, why don't you just break in to someone's house?" you should know better. Vamps can't enter a residence without an invite.)

It took me some time, but eventually I found a couple of stoner kids collapsed on the curb outside Dunkin Donuts. Admittedly not the challenge I was hoping for for my first hunt, but I had to take what I could get. Besides, got a nice little buzz off them.

I spent the rest of the wee morning hours adjusting to my new vampiness. God, it felt good. More alive than I'd been when I was . . . well, alive. I could see the edges of the buildings against the night sky more clearly than I ever could in the day, the movement of rodents in the bushes and litter blowing across the street blocks away. And I could feel the strength in my body, far greater than any human. Lemme tell you, friends, becoming a vampire is a truly transcendant experience. It's power and passion and presence unknown to mere mortals.

I knew I had to do something with this gift, something grand. Something I'd always wanted to but never had the guts.

Right away I knew what that was . . . and a smile grew on my face just thinking about it . . .
There's something about the hunt that drives you, something more than just the need to feed. The hunt is thrill, and it is craft. It draws on the intricate and artistic, two of the few strengths humans possess, and it imbues them with the visceral passion of an animal. You can't understand. You have to be a demon to truly appreciate it.

See, human desire is the cause of suffering simply because humans are unequipped to obtain the objects of that desire. They are restrained by physical deficiencies, by social custom, by weak wills and mewling morality. A demon doesn't know these flaws. Now that I was one, I was finally free and able to pursue that which I had desired for years, that which would not come to me when I was human.

But she would come to me now. One way or another.

I spent the day in my apartment, sleeping when I was able. Mostly my brain was running too fast with plans for the evening. After sunset, I headed over to her place. I had my human face on, of course, looked as normal as could be. I hadn't been dead long enough for anyone to know. Ohhh this was gonna be great.

She let me upstairs, and we crashed in her bedroom, shooting the breeze. Jade looked amazing, as usual. Tall, slender but well-toned, not frighteningly thin by any means; long dark hair, flawless skin, perfectly sculpted bone structure, deep eyes, body to die for. I'd wanted her from the moment I saw her, but she'd made it clear that she only saw me as a friend. When I was a person, I accepted that happily (I was used to it), despite suffering in silence every time I stole a not-so-innocent glimpse at her. She was beautiful, she was sexy . . . she was the most insanely ticklish girl I'd ever met.

Which leads me to mention that I have a full-blown tickling fetish. Always have. It's interesting: when you become a vampire, your personality remains almost completely intact, every facet. Even as a vamp, when I saw her stretch her arms over her head, saw that little bit of midriff bared as her top rode up, I still wanted to dig my fingers in and tickle the shit out of her as much as ever.

Difference was, this time, I wouldn't have to put that desire on the backburner.

I waited, though, for the right time. I didn't want to give it away too early after all. Been waiting for this. Hundreds of times I'd wished I could do something like this, but I always let my pitiful human respect and mercy get in the way. See, she knows I love tickling -- HATES being tickled herself. Since she knows what it does to me, I was never even allowed to sneak in an occassional friendly tickle. Drove me up the wall. Wanted to just pin her down and tickle her blue. Never did.

But I didn't have that pesky humanity holding me down anymore.

Jade laid down on her bed, stretching her arms over her head. I looked her over, all gorgeous body, low-cut blouse, tight jeans, white socks -- something terribly cute about a girl in white socks, I can't explain it. I watched her feet make small little circles as she stretched.

"So, what do you feel like doing?" she asked me.

"Oh . . ." I replied, "I've got a few ideas."

And that's when I pounced on her, straddling her legs, pinning her hips to the bed with my own. I grabbed her wrists and held them down as well. She was quite stunned.

"What the hell are you doing?!" she cried, struggling. She was strong; probably could have thrown me off once upon a time. She had no idea what she was up against now.

I looked right into her eyes -- I wanted her to see this -- and said, "What do you think, Jade?"

With that, I put on my vampire face --

"Living the dream."

Jade's eyes widened in terror, and she screamed bloody murder. Can't say I blame her, one minute you're looking up at a trusted friend, next minute he's all fangs and bumpy forehead. It's bound to send shockwaves of fear through a person -- and boy howdy, was I loving every second. Fear smells the way blood tastes to a vamp. It's nearly as great a stimulus. And it's always only the beginning.

I leaned my head down and kissed her roughly, that sexy mouth and graceful neck. She fought against me doubly hard, but it didn't matter. Human meets demon, demon's gonna win every time.

"Come on, now, stop your squirming," I said, grinning at her.

"Let me go!! Oh God . . . Oh God what the hell is wrong with you?!?"

"Nothing's wrong," I replied, "Nothing's wrong with me, Jade! For the first time in my life everything is just right."

I morphed back into human face and started nibbling along her collar and kissing down her cleavage. She kept screaming and fighting. "Still don't wanna go along, huh? I didn't want it to come to this -- wait, no . . . actually, I was hoping it would come to this."

I tore off her blouse and used it to tie her wrists together to the bed rail. Then I fetched a couple of belts from her closet and did the same to her ankles. She was now immobile, body stretched out tight -- every ticklish spot vulnerable. I stood over her, vamped out, and smiled the most sinister smile I could conjure.

"Oh, my," I whispered to myself. "Man, have I been waiting to get you like this." I jumped on her and straddled her again, moved my head close to hers. She cringed and tried to pull her head as far away as she could, turning it so she wouldn't have to look directly at my vampire visage.

"Wh-what do you mean . . . please stop . . ." she had given up on screaming and was going for a solid whimper now.

"I'm sorry to break it to you like this, Jade, but your friend? Dead. Gone. Replaced, by a better model."

"No. . . I don't know what's happened to you but . . .Please! Just let me go and we'll help you somehow!"

"She's tied up, at the mercy of a demon, and I'm the one that needs help?" I laughed.

"I know you're still in there somewhere! You wouldn't do this!"

I sighed. "Look, I know you're not exactly the brightest jewel in the case but let's see if I can't jackhammer this one simple concept through all that hair product and into your tiny brain. I'M. EVIL. Your friend is history. Packed up, moved out. This is me now. Like it or -- most likely -- not."

She closed her eyes and started to pray under her breath. I rolled my eyes. "Uh, you might want to save your breath, Love," I advised, placing the tips of my index fingers on her wrists. "You're gonna need it."

"Wh-what do you . . .?"

"It's interesting," I explained, running my fingers down her bare arms very slowly. "When you become a vampire, your soul leaves, but your mind remains more or less unchanged -- well, except for being the bitch of some annoying little conscience. Same likes, same wants, same lusts . . . same kinks . . . "

That struck a nerve!

"Nooooo" she whimpered, eyes widening again. "You wouldn't . . ."

"Uh, may I again redirect you to the concept of my being evil. Which leads us to believe that, yeah, I extremely would."

And as my fingertips nestled in the hollows under her arms, she was back to screaming and struggling again. I drew tiny, lazy circles all over the smooth skin, and all Jade could do was erupt into long, heaving fits of laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO!!! AHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!"

I spent a long time on her underarms, marvelling at how soft her skin was. Then I began my journey down her body. I ripped her bra off with my teeth, exposing her entire torso to my tickling touch. As my fingers cascadeded down her sides, I began to kiss her breasts and tits.

"AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAAP PLEASE!!!!" Jade screamed. Her laughter was interrupted only by the occasional yelp of pain as my fangs shallowly pierced her tender breasts; I drank a little as I sucked on her tits. I continued to tease each and every rib, massaging over and wiggling underneath.

Jade threw her head back as far as she could. Gales of laughter spewed out of her.

"It's a pretty fortunate combination -- though not from your perspective, I suppose --" I pontificated. "Me already being so naturally predisposed to love an activity you absolutely abhor and fear, added to my newfound love of instilling suffering and fear in people."

I doubt she really heard me, over her strains of anguished laughter as I wiggled my fingers lightly into the sides of her stomach. "It's almost fate, isn't it? After all, you've tortured me for so long, and now I finally get my chance to torture you."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GAAAHAHAHAHAHAD!!!!! STAHAHAHAP OH PLEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAASE STOP!!!"

"Yeah, that's pretty much torture I'd say," I said to myself. "Though I don't have much experience. Yet."

I ran my fingers lightly over her stomach -- ohhh, Jade's stomach. Flat, toned, tight, smooth -- every time she bared it, even if only for a second, I could help but stare. God, I loved that stomach. The things I wanted to do to it . . .

Oh wait! I did.

I traced the contours of her well-defined abs with slowy, feathery touches, danced over her belly button, scratched just above her waist, dug into the sides and wiggled furiously, put on human-face and blew a few raspberries. I alternated technique for over an hour, sending poor Jade into fits of hysterics.

"OHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!! NOT THERE PLEEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!"

"Oh, please, stop, not there," I mocked in a flat voice. "Yeah, that's persuasive. Good call."

I unzipped her jeans and pulled them down on her thighs a bit. I must confess, I got a bit distracted around here . . . but that would be for later. At the moment I just drilled my fingers into her waist, just above her hipbone, and started poking and prodding mercilessly. I hadn't thought Jade's cries and guffaws could have gotten louder. I was extraordinarily wrong.

"AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO GOD NO STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!! OH GOD PLEASE!!!"

Her hips were bucking wildly, her body writhing . . .

Focus, man. I kept up my tickling assault. Bitch had this coming. Looking up I could see her face flushed red, soaked with tears, veins standing out on her neck. She was in pure hell. It was great.

(Hey, what do you want from me? I'm evil. Deal.)

Her tear-stained laughter was so heavy and incessant that its sheer momentum kept it going through the short time during which I stopped tickling to reposition myself at her feet. I sat on her legs and flexed my fingers, watching those cute little socked feet wave in front of my face. Oh, she was begging for it.

"Now, let's see," I said, mostly to myself. "Where is this pretty little thing most ticklish of all?" I placed my fingers all along her soles and dug in, tickling hard and fast, the way that tickled her worst. They crawled up and down her soft, small feet, wiggling into the insteps and underneath her clenched toes. She twisted and waved her feet around madly, but nothing could shake my tickling grasp.

"OHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOO AHAHAHAHAHAH I'LL AHAHAHAHAHA D-D-D-DO AAHAHAHAHAHAANYTHING!!!"

"No, dear, you won't do anything," I said, "Except laugh, and squirm, and suffer."

Fool. Why should I bargain? What could she offer that I couldn't just take? I spent another good hour tormenting the feet that she'd teased me with so many times. Then I took off her socks, and started on hour number two.

Her voice was starting to crack by this point, and at times she could only sputter and cough as I held her toes back and stroked her soft bare soles. When she did manage to get words out, they were quiet and weak, a barely audible "please" or string of no's.

After exploiting her most ticklish spot, I knew I'd peaked (at least for her first go-round). Plus, I was so bleeding horny by that point that I had no choice but to --

Well, at this point the story takes a graphic turn that I doubt you types would be interested in. Use your imaginations.

When it was finished, I worked her over again, tickling up and down for another hour and a half or so. She was exhausted, limp, out of voice. Helpless.

And that's when I sired her. I drank, and she drank -- she was too mentally and physically weak to resist. She'll be mine for eternity. Becoming a vampire is a truly transcendant experience, my friends, as she'll soon find out.

Till then, I'm just sitting here at her computer, having a good smoke, relating a story that I figured you might enjoy. After she wakes, I have a feeling I'll be able to produce a few more for you all.

That is quite possibly the best thing I've read for a long time (no disrespect to everyone else who writes: It's quality too). Fantastic concept, loved the guy (I want to be evil too now), and yeah, the tickling helped too ;)

Right, off to the second part....

Nice...but...

once she morphs, won't she be as strong as, perhaps even more so, the tickler? Looks like that may have been a mistake on his part, really. Aaah, just a thought and my 2 cents. Q

TNX for the repost!!
Lost that story not so long ago with crashing my HDD, and can't get enough courage to look through the whole forum.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words. I guess this was more popular than I'd initially thought.

Q - as for what happens when she turns, you'll have to read part 2 now won'tcha :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back