• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: Rebirth, pt. 2

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
God, did it take ME this long to wake? It'd been almost three hours, and I was long ready to shag again. Oh sure, she was lying there buck naked, nothing stopping me from having my fun. But even the undead have standards -- though, admittedly, not many.

And it's no fun fucking a corpse, and even less fun tickling one. Tend not to react.

Finally, Jade began to stir. "About damn time," I said, though she couldn't have heard. Like I mentioned, it takes a while to regain your senses. Once you do, they're sharper than ever, but till then you feel -- well, you pretty much feel like you've been dead for a few hours.

"Uh . . . wha . . .?" she muttered, sitting up groggily.

"Wakey, wakey." I rose and stood over her. "Welcome back to the world, Love," I said, touching her cheek.

Her vamp face came out, hideously beautiful. She looked herself over, assessing the situation as best she could, then looked at me. There was a childlike glint in her eye, a mix of wonder and delight. She kissed me, weakly at first but much harder before very long.

Jade pulled away, rolled her neck slowly. "I'm hungry . . ." she whimpered. "Bring me someone to eat."

I grinned. She was adjusting nicely. "How about your roomie?" I proposed.

"She won't be back for hours . . ." her voice was quiet, a bit creaky.

"Hours, eh?" I pounced on her, pinning her wrists with one hand. "Whatever shall we do to pass the time?"

The strips of cloth I'd used to tie her were still laying on the bed; I grabbed them and quickly re-bound her, this time without a struggle. Actually, she was smiling up at me, doing that cute thing where she'd stick the tip of her tongue out between her teeth.

"Ooooh Andy," she purred, "Are we gonna play?"

"Yeah, pet. Yeah we are," I replied, smiling.

"Like last time?" She had a hopeful look on her face.

Gotta admit, I was thrown here. Was she just talking about the fuck, or did she actually want me to tickle her too? "Yeah . . . exactly like last time."

Jade squealed with delight. Then she put on her human face and gave me a frightened look. "Oh no!" she cried. "Y-you're a . . . a vampire!"

Huh?

"Oh, please, Mr. Vampire, don't hurt me!" she faux-pleaded. I got it, now. "Please don't hurt me, or kill me, or . . . or . . ."

"Or what?" I said, playing along.

"Whatever you do, Mr. Mean Vampire-Man, pleeeeease don't tickle me! I'm too too ticklish and I just HATE to be tickled!"

But she was smiling through the facade. Asking to be tickled now? That tears it, I thought. I've driven her wonky.

Jade shimmied her body a little beneath me. How was I supposed to resist? I skipped the teasing and dug right into her ribcage, ten fingers tickling furiously. Jade exploded in laughter, throwing her head from side to side.

Tell you the truth, I wasn't even sure a vampire would be ticklish. But here was my proof, wasn't it? A good deal of our physiology isn't all that different from that of the human bodies we inhabit. Fortunately for me, ticklishness fell into that category.

I lost myself in tickle torturing Jade for hours . . . except that this time, she was enjoying it as much as I was. She was arching her body into the tickling instead of trying desperately to pull it away. She moaned in pleasure in between bouts of laughter -- which were otherwise unabating, since now she didn't need to catch her breath. It was music to my ears, an unbroken torrent of agonized laughter and orgasmic groans. She was already very wet by the time I plunged into her, jackhammering away hard and fast while sliding my tickling fingers all along her torso.

"AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHOOHHHHHHHHGGGGOD OHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAANDY!!!!!"

If possible, it was turning her on even more than me. Every ticklish spot I hit sent another wave through her, made her cry out and buck her hips. She might have cum two or three times when I stroked slowly under her breasts while sucking on her tits.

The backbreaker came when I drilled my fingers into her hipbone. Christ, I thought she was gonna crush me between her thighs. She was screaming -- laughter or pleasure, I couldn't tell -- and I finally shot inside her.

I fell limp on top of her, while she proceeded to kiss me everywhere her lips would reach. "More," she whispered in my ear, with a lick. "I want more."

Shit, I was worn out! But I could see the hunger on her face, the need. She was doing that thing with her tongue again -- gets me every time. And she wouldn't stop wriggling beneath me.

"My gosh," I said to her, grinning from ear to ear. "I've created a monster."

Jade and I spent the next 20 minutes drawing up a right crafty plan for her roomie, and the following 2 hours shagging like freshmen. She still hadn't had a meal yet, so she was plenty hungry by the time Becky came home . . . with a side dish in tow.

"Hey Jade, hey Andy. Andy, have you met Brian? We just started going out."

We, of course, were sitting on the couch watching TV, just as innocent as could be don'tcha know. I shook the guy's hand amicably.

"Whoa, cold hand," Brian commented.

"Yeah," I responded. "Low circulation." Understatement much?

Becky was petite, brunette, a real cutie. Shy type, a little self-conscious, but sweet once she opened up. Enough of a looker to round out some tasty late-night roommate threesome fantasies. Her beau seemed dopey enough, about my height with a baseball player's build, messy brown hair, babyfaced. Jade had known he was coming. Figured nicely into the plan.

They sat on the couch, with Brian between the girls, and I moved to a nearby armchair. We chatted away politely for a little bit. My attention kept turning to Jade, and the anticipation in her eyes . . . .

God damn, this was gonna be fun.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back