• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just new in

tickletoots

Hi all,

Just joined this board. I'm in London. Would love to see some kind of tickle event/video production taking place over here. If something really gets going I'll be pleased to help out.

And a big thankyou for setting this board up to our friends across the water. :cool:

hey toots...

Stuff is W-I-P but will be a while.... welcome to the community!

Hey Ray! Im from England to, up in Bolton at the moment. Shame there aint as many ticklers up over this side of the water.

Welcome!!

This message is just to welcome another uk tickler or ticklee. we need more members like you coming in so that we can arrange some tickle gatherings in the uk. Welldone and i hope you enjoy your time in this forum!! Once again WELCOME MATE!!!!!
UK-FootTickler

Welcome!!

this is just a short message to congratulate you on flying the British flag in this forum!! and also to welcome you to this wonderful forum devoted to tickling!! anyway i will leave on this message WELCOME TO THE FORUM, MATE!!!!!!!

We're doing a video!!

Me and BigjimUK are setting up a tickling video partnership in the uk. If you are female you will be paid for doing the video and will hopefully enjoy it. So tickletoots, if you know any ticklish females then you will be able to watch a real, uk made tickle video!!
UK-FootTickler

Thanks

Hey UK-FootTickler! Thanks for your welcomes. Sadly (for you I mean), I'm a male. But anyhowz, if there's anything I can do to help you, don't hesitate to Email me on [email protected]
Good look with your videos and best wishes!!!
Happy Tickling!!! :cool:

Wow...can't wait to see your vid guys - please keep us posted about any developments!

Wow...can't wait to see your vids guys - please keep us posted about any developments!

Thanks for your warm welcome guys - and sorry it took me so long to get back.

The video idea sounds really exciting. One possibility is that if we could all get together and pool our resources we could pay a really cute model to star in a video - and be tied and tickled by all of us!
Just a suggestion.

Wowww!!!!!!

I'd like to congratulate you Tickletoots!!! That is possibly the most sensationally good idea i've ever Heard!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!
we should do that, you've got my vote!
UK-FootTickler

Attachments

• 1653906_879418108765683_316351161969782900_n.jpg
    1653906_879418108765683_316351161969782900_n.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 136
tickle vid

exellent thinking chaps can I contribute in any way?

Perhaps the first thing we should do is find a discreet location that we can all get to. Does anyone have a house or know a place where we could do some tickling?

I may come in useful?

Hi all,

Video sounds good, I have spoken to BigJim in chat about it a little while ago. I may be useful to you behind the camera, as I work in television. I'm in London, and can travel, as long as it's not too far.

If your interested, let me know - I could be useful to you in the planning as well.

Steve

I may come in useful

Hi all,

In response to your banter about the video, I may be of some use to you from behind the camera, as I work in television. I'm based in London.

Let me know,

Steven

Hi guys and gals, I have to interject here as I have a little titbit for you.

I have just set up a new Yahoo Group called...........

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theuktickleloversgang

I set it up so that we'd have someonwhere to organise gatherings and get to know each other better. (A lot of people are reticent about attending and would like to get to know people first.) There's a chat room and a message board there, so if all the UK based TMF members signed up, we'd have a a much better chance of being able to co-ordinate something.

About the video project I was planning that someone else mentioned, yes it's in the pipeline. I'll be doing some filming with femfeet.co.uk later on in September hopefully, but that will just be for them, not us really. If anyone is interested in getting involved in the production of a video then join the club and put some ideas forward there.

See you there peeps.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back