• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any thoughts?

Jagermeistered

Level of Tangerine Feather
Hi everybody! I've been thinking about starting a series, called "The Ticklelander". Which is based off the "The Highlander".*

It will feature male and female immortals with mystical stocks and bondage toys. As the ticklee laughs more hysterically; the immortal's 'quickening', intensifies! It's pretty much like sex for them with the mortals. *It will of course have a protagonist and antagonist characters. Were my antagonist's are mere sadists, and love tickle torturing their victims. Also, keeping them as slaves. My protagonist, is more upfront, and his ticklee's, are more than willing to help his cause. Too, battle his enemies.*

I wanna give an assortment of tickling scenarios, but also stick with my number one fantasy: tickling nylon feet. It helps speed up, and gets the creative juices going. The speed of the storyline, will be fast action tickling based.*

Just wanted to get some input if the fiction action lovers out there, would enjoy my little fantasy world.*

I think it's a great idea. Definitely pursue it. I'd love to read it.

Sounds very intresting. Cudus for keeping it all nylon, but have you considered a F/F approch for your characters.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back