• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview of: Unconscionable Part 1 (M/F Strong BDSM content

Unconscionable
By: SlaverTickler

Part 1:Who’s Your Daddy Chrissie
M/F

Chrissie woke up and knew she was in trouble right away. The last thing she could remember was leaving the gym, and having somebody grab her as she looked for her keys in her purse. They had been strong, really strong. Whomever it was had pressed something against her face, then the world went black, and she woke up here, wherever here was. The tall blonde’s hands were bound behind her back, and her ankles were tied together, but her cloths were still in tact. Only her jacket and shoes seemed to be missing.

There was a flicker of light, and Chrissie realized it was lightning from a storm outside. The tall, athletic blonde waited for the sound of thunder, but their was none. Whereever she was it must have been sound proofed some how. So obviously screaming for help would have been pointless. Lighting crackled again, causing Chrissie to flinch, she hated lighting, and the fact that she couldn’t hear the thunder after words was very off putting. The bound woman decided to toll over so she would be facing the other way, but this time when the lighting flashed her eyes opened in terror as the silhouette of a man flashed before her eyes.

“OH!” yelped Chrissie, at the sight of her abductor, “What… who… why am I hear?”

With each flash of lighting the shadow grew closer and closer, like something out of a horror movie. Until finally, with a flash of light, the man’s face was inches from her own. He was wearing a ski mask, but even in the dim light she could see his green eyes, they seemed to glow, almost as if the storm outside was charging them. Chrissie felt the man’s gloved hand on her cheek, and she trembled with terror as he caressed her with it. She struggled fruitlessly to escape the ropes that held her wrists, while his thumb traced her soft, full, lips.

The masked man’s breath was heavy, and reeked of coffee and onions. Sickened by his sent and his touch she tried to turn her head away only to feel a back handed slap across the face. The stranger grabbed her chin and forced her to look in his direction, only to slap her again on the other side of her face. Grabbing her golden locks he pulled her head back, and cover her mouth and nose with his hand. Suddenly the bound beauty found herself unable to breath, and began to squirm around in a vain effort to get away from her tormentor. Then, just when she thought she would pass out, he pulled his hand away and allowed her to breath.

“I own you.” said a soft voice in her ear, “Years ago you wronged me, but now I own you.” he added, “You are going to spend the rest of your life humiliated, demoralized, objectified, and in my service.” he continued, “I fully intend to torture you physically, mentally, and emotionally, by the time I am done with you, you will wish you had never met Terry, or decided to help him set me up.”

“Please, don’t do this, what ever I did, I’m sorry!” exclaimed Chrissie, with tears in her eyes, “Who are you, what did I do to you?” suddenly it dawned on her who it was, “Richard, is that you?” she asked.

The lights came on and Chrissie blinked as her eyes became accustomed to the light. Looking up she saw a portly man in a black sweat suit, and ski mask, standing over her. Reaching up the man pulled off his mask and revealed his bright round face. Chrissie managed to find the strength to sit up, despite the complications her restraints caused her, and beamed at the man with rage in her eyes.

“How, fucking, dare you!” she bellowed, “Who the fuck do you think you are to pull a stunt like that, and you slapped me… twice.” she continued, as Richard smirked, “Untie me right now, or when you do…”

“Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch!” scream Richard back at her, “Do you think this is some sort of game?” he asked, “This isn’t some cute little scare, and then I let you go, you belong to me, and you are never going to see you husband and kids again.” he informed her, “You helped Terry get me fired by taking pictures of my napping on my break, that wasn’t very nice Chrissie, and to make matter worse, you walked around the job showing them to people.”

“So what, you shouldn’t have been sleeping on the job, and…” she began to argue, only to feel his gloved hand on her mouth and nose again.

“I told you to shut up!” he yelled, “The point is we were supposed to be union co-workers, we were supposed to watch each others backs.” he explained, “Obviously a slut like you could never understand that concept, witch is why you did what you did.” he continued, releasing her face, “Now, however, you are mine, and I intend to make you suffer for what ever remains of you life, witch will depend on how long your suffering amuses me.”

The man looked over his prisoner’s body with hungry eyes, it would be nothing for him to simply cut off her cloths with a pair of scissors and expose her naked body to the room. However he wanted her humiliation to be slow, and gradual, he wanted to saver every minuet of her degradation. The man had been thinking about what he wanted to do to her ever since she screwed him over a few years back. Now, because of 6 random numbers, he was a millionaire, and had the money to do so. There was no way Chrissie could have suspected that two of the women body builders at her gym were working for him, or that he would even come after her. Now those two muscular ladies were enjoying a week in brazil as a bonus for their help. That, and $100,000.oo seemed like a small price to pay for the freedom to molest Chrissie for the rest of her life.

“No, no, don’t touch me!” screamed Chrissie as his hands began to fondle her breasts, “You bastard, stop it, just fuck me and get it over with you pig!” she bellowed, “Just rape me and kill me, and get it over with!”

“Rape you!” exclaimed her tormentor, tightening his grip on her big tits, “Who said anything about rape?” he asked, “Do you think I would put my cock in the diseased twat of your’s?” he continued, his tightening grip causing Chrissie to scream out in pain. “That infested Petri dish you call a vagina will never have a man inside it again !”

Chrissie looked up in disbelief at what had just been said to her. Not since she divorced her first husband had anybody talked like that to her, in fact even he hadn't been that disgusting. It was at this point when fear truly set in, and she knew Richard wasn’t going to chicken out, or back down on his threats. Just then she felt the pressure on her breast relieved as her captor let them go.

Chrissie would have little time to consider the bruises that his hands had no doubt left on her bosoms, when she felt her legs being elevated, and her body being dragged across the floor. With in seconds her top was pulled out of her jeans and was ridding half way up her body. Chrissie winced with pain as her tanned skin was dragged across the unforgiving fibres of the carpet, causing a burning sensation along her back. Fortunately the dragging only lasted a few minuet, and came to an abrupt halt once Richard reached the chair he wanted to sit in.

“So tell me Chrissie…” began Rick as he sat down, “…who’s your daddy now?”

“Fuck you!” screamed Chrissie.

“Wrong answer slut.” he chuckled, “Lets see if this will help you remember."

Last edited:
Is great to see another post of you!
I miss them!

I would love to see this post complte, or the continuation of the abecedary tickler!
Plz! you are one of the greats!

Is great to see another post of you!
I miss them!

I would love to see this post complte, or the continuation of the Alphabet Tickler!
Plz! you are one of the greats!

Well I am hot for this story, because it is inspired by something that actually happened to me. Since it really would be wrong (and illigal) to go after this woman in real life, I figuered I would write about it in a fantasy. I am glad you enjoyed this little preview. I was thinking about restarting the Alphabet Tickler from the begining, but now I am not sure. I was already on the 4th chapter (Erica Durance) and I think people were finding Lenny's slow break down and interesting read. So if I do go back to it, I will probably carry on from where I left off. I can always take out my viciouse side on Chrissie.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back