• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The other night

Daveisnotapunk

TMF Novice
The other night, or day actually, I went to a punk show that had way too many people. Oh the possibillites, but I'm not a jerk so this little story isn't about tickling random girls at the show. This story takes place on the ride home and with a girl that I have know for quite some time, whom I've had the pleasure of tickling many times. She is a cute, sexy brunette who is also one of the nicest people in the world... On the ride home, which was almost an hour, she rode shot-gun and I, of course, right behind her. Now I have know this girl for a while, four or five years give or take, but I hadn't seen her for a few months. Back in school we would always be at her house on the weekends. This allowed for many a tickles. None ever for a really long time, but still very fun. Now back to the story. We were on the ride home talking about the show when my guy friend made a comment to this girl. It was a comment, which I do not remember exactly, but that mocked her. So she started pinching the guy. I, who had been waiting for a good time to tickle her all night, decided this was it. I said, "You're not supposed pinch." and reached around to tickle her right side. She threw her arm back and I went for her left side, but she had already put that arm against her side as well. I didn't want to give up that quickly so I kept trying to get at her sides for a little longer. No success. A little later I thought. Well later came when my guy friend, commenting on how much he needed a shower after moshing so much, made a joke that our female friend smelt the worst. Again she reached back and pinched him. This time he caught her arm. I said, "I told you that you're not supposed to pinch," and I went for both sides at the same time. The other guy held her arm while I tickled, he had help me tickle her many times before*. I tickled for around 30 or so seconds when she finally pulled her arm back. I stopped, but not before giving her a few more pokes. Here and there, for the rest of the journey I gave her some more, just for old times sake. When we dropped her off she gave me the fattest huge, which leads me to believe that she might have enjoyed the tickles, or at least didn't mind them. All in all it was a great night, great bands, great fun. Thank you for your time. *The two of us, my guy friend and I, tickled this girl so many times together, many times with him asking me to tickle her while he was holding her arms, that I think he might be a tickler himself. I've never confronted him about it, but I am almost sure of it because of various instances.

Thanks for the story, man! That's great you have an unspoken alliance with your friend!! That makes things alot easier!

Well thanks for your thoughts and I'm glad you liked the story. I love reading true stories, so naturally I would enjoy sharing some of my favorites. I have just recently started hanging out with my female friend, whom I talk about in the story, again and today I got in some quick, playful tickles. This time she started it first. She wanted me to do something and I told her that I would later. She just couldn't wait, so she started poking my side. Now, come on. When a really ticklish girl starts tickling you, first, its almost like her saying, "Tickle me." Am I right or what? Needless to say she got tickled, I should say that it was on her sides. A little later, after I thought of a way to get at her feet, she was already barefoot, however her legs were underneath her, I asked her howcome she didn't have any nail polish on. She said she had just taken it off earlier. I then asked what about her toes and she peaked one foot out. She had some kind of really light pink shade which you could barely see. Then she hid her foot again and said that she didn't like feet. I asked why and she said that hers were ugly. Not true at all. They are really cute, and so soft. Anyway I asked to see her foot and she said no. After tickling her sides, her foot came my way. I started rubbing it and then tickled it. Now comes the wierd part. I've tickled her feet before a few times and sometimes they are ticklish, she'll pull her foot away, other times she won't move her foot at all. This time she was ticklish; but not an extreme reaction or anything, however a nice little squeal, and I lost my grip. I picked up her foot again, catching her of guard and started to tickle again, this time, nothing. :confused: I said you were just ticklish a second ago and she said that her feet weren't ticklish. Nonetheless, I of course had to put her to the test. Tickled her smooth milkly white sole, a smile, underneath her cute toes, a little giggle so I lingered there. The smile faded and she said I told you so and also that she could control it. Well her sister was going to bed and she wanted to go to bed as well. After a great hug, that I have come to expect from her, I was on my way with thoughts like, "Man I love this girl," and "Damn her cock boyfriend." Oh well... Another day, another tickle. Peace to everyone, and have good mosh-pitting!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back