• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Heavy Pillows f/m

spittingcobra

TMF Novice
I drove home from work in an irritated mood, grumbling over the endless usual aggravations of my dead end job. I parked on the street behind Gail's car. Gail is my mother-in-law, a voluptuous short woman with high big breasts that don't seem to sag, despite her middle age. She has a sexy fleshy derriere, and a mousey face adorned with thick old-fashioned glasses. I frequently wondered what her big breasts looked like naked--were they high and firm naturally, or was it a pointy 1950's style bra that made them seem that way? I opened the door to the little four room cottage where my wife and I lived. Gail, and my wife, Lisa, sat on the couch, watching the end credits of General Hospital. Gail stood up and gave me an affectionate hug and a kiss on the cheek before Lisa had a chance to greet me with a kiss on the lips.

"I brought you a birthday present," Gail said. She wore tight brown capri pants and a green pullover sweater, both of which emphasized here 36-24-36 figure. She pointed to a long box on the floor with a ribbon tied around it.

"Open it," she said.

Lisa grinned at me. My wife is a bigger, heavier version of her mother, but she doesn't wear glasses. She's overweight though attractive.

I cut the ribbon with some scissors and tore open the box. Inside, were two body length pillows--a gift that puzzled me.

"They're heavy pillows. The each weigh 40 pounds," Gail said.

I thanked her, though their purpose seemed a mystery.

"Well, I've got to head to the church. I'm cooking the Sunday dinner for the fellowship meeting after the sermon tomorrow, and I've got to get everything ready. Enjoy your present." she said.

Gail kissed and hugged me goodbye and left.

Lisa suggested we lay on the bed and try out my new present. It seemed odd, but I was horny and ready to have afternoon sex. I didn't know what the pillows had to do with it. I picked up the pillows, surprised at how heavy they were, and carried them to the bed. They came with white pillow cases that I slipped over them.

We undressed in a hurry, Lisa's big cleavage jiggling free from her unhooked 44D bra.

"Lay on your back. You're going to like my mom's present."

I did as she said, still not understanding what all the fuss about the pillows was about. Nevertheless, my erection had already hardened. She placed the heavy pillows over my chest and midsection...and she sat on them, her big sexy ass in front of my face, her thighs straddling and pinning the pillows over me, trapping me to the bed. Now, I knew what the pillows were for.

She shook her big buttocks, waving the swaying floppy flesh in front of me. I squirmed one arm free and squeezed her right cheek. She brushed her fingertips between my upper leg and my testicles. I reacted, jerking a little away from the touch.

"My mom said lots of men like to feel helpless during sex. She didn't think your desire was that strange. But she said heavy pillows were safer than ropes."

Weeks earlier, I'd requested that she tie me up and tickle me, but she'd refused, thinking it was weird. The thought that she'd discussed my kinky request with her mother embarrassed me. Now that I was in the position I'd fantasized about for so long, I didn't want to go through with it. It made me feel silly...yet unbearably excited.

"I'm going to tickle you, just like you wanted," Lisa said.

I tried to get away, ashamed now that she might tell her mother how ticklish I was, but the combined weight of 340 pounds kept me flat on my back, and the heavy pillows prevented me from stopping her while she tickled all around my groin and lower belly which were completely vulnerable. I giggled and thrashed, and my face reddened, imagining Lisa telling Gail how I reacted.

"Now Lisa," I said, hoping to verbally command her to stop since I was unable to physically prevent it. It humiliated me that I had to resort to a verbal command to regain control of the situation, but it was better than being out of control. "I-I. Stop this. You're making me feel silly."

"I'm going to make you beg, just like you asked for."

She tickled my balls, by tummy, my ribs. I laughed loud and hard--a barking nasal sound, evidence that I had lost control. I had an irrational fear that she would never stop and I thrashed frantically. One of the pillows slipped and covered my face, and her ass pinned it there, smothering me, so that my laughter became muffled.

"STOP! STOP!" I desperately yelled between laughs. I turned my head so I could breath and more laughter barked out of my mouth.

She got off me, threw the pillows to the side, and got on me again, stretching her pussy lips on my penis and riding me to kingdom cum.

Those heavy pillows were the best birthday present I ever had, but I hope she doesn't tell Gail the details of how I easy it was for her to make me laugh and give up.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back