• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The closet f/m

spittingcobra

TMF Novice
I stood naked in Mrs. Strupp's closet, my hands chained to a metal bar over my head, my eyes seeing nothing in the dark, my heart beating in panic because her husband had returned home unexpectedly. A few minutes earlier, I'd had an erection--Mrs. Strupp, dressed in a Wonder Woman costume, was about to make me tell the truth with her golden lasso. We were pretending the chains were her magic rope. But we heard her husband's rig rumble down the driveway. Instead of using the key to free me so I could sneak out the back door, she said, "I'll handle him," and she left me helpless, my life endangered. Her husband was a big burly man who had a scary tattoo on his leg-size upper arm.

I cursed my stupidity, my lack of principles. I'd vowed never to have sex with a married woman. Yet, I couldn't say no when Mrs. Strupp offered to do more than pay me for doing her yardwork, which I was performing for the money to help pay for college. While I mowed her lawn, she trimmed her hedges, wearing Lil' Abner blue jean cut offs that showed the bottom curve of her large, smooth, round ass. She was an amazon, and I couldn't resist, and the affair had been going on for three months. I cursed my stupidity for letting her chain me up. But when I saw her wearing the Wonder Woman costume, my resolve broke yet again.

I frantically tried to get free, hoping to escape and run to the safety of my parents house next door, but I stopped rattling the chain when I heard the Strupps approach the bedroom.

Mr. Strupp mumbled something about her looking hot in her uniform. Through the closet door, I heard Mrs. Strupp say, "Let's make a bet. I'll set the kitchen timer for five minutes. If you can pin me before the timer goes off, you can tie me to the bed and have your way with me. If you can't pin me, I get to tie you up and have my way with you."

What was she doing? If he won, we'd both be at his mercy. He could kill us.

I heard the timer ticking, then wild thrashing on the bed. The springs squeaked madly, the sounds of struggling. Mr. Strupp grunted, the bedboard slammed against the wall. I heard heavy breathing from the exertion. Mr. Strupp said, "ow, I'll get you...you're slippery." The bedboard slammed against the wall again. Mr. Strupp grunted, "I'll...spread...this...leghold." More thrashing, bed springs squeaking.

The timer went off.

"Dern, you're strong," Mr. Strupp said.

"Time's up. You lost the bet."

"I know. Dern it."

I sighed in relief, amazed that Mrs. Strupp, a 6 ft. 160 pound woman could hold her own against a 6 ft. 4 inch 220 pound man. I was only 5 ft. 9 inch and 150 pounds. I realized that I probably couldn't beat her in a wrestling match either and I started to feel inferior--the weakest in the room.

"Now don't tickle me, Marcy," Mr. Strupp said a few minutes later. "You know I can't stand that."

"If you didn't want to be tickled, you shouldn't have let me win," Mrs. Strupp said in a teasing voice.

"Dern it. I didn't let you win. You've got strong legs. I couldn't unlock'em."

"Tickle, tickle, tickle."

"Hi hee...now cut that out."

My erection returned as I pictured Mrs. Strupp tickling the helpless Mr. Strupp. Suddenly, he roared with laughter, a deep startling sound.

"I keep a boy in the closet for tickling when you're not around. Want to see me tickle him too?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I renewed my efforts to escape to no avail. Surely, she was making him think she was joking and wouldn't reveal my identity.

"I wouldn't be surprised, you nymphomaniac you," he said.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle."

Mr. Strupp began laughing again, but then stopped, and I heard footsteps approach the closet. I stifled a scream of terror. She swung the door open and I saw her husband spread-eagled on the bed behind her, his eyes as panicked as mine, his boner also big and hard.

"I've got a little man and a big man and I like to tickle them both," Mrs. Strupp said.

She tickled my underarms, making me laugh involuntarily, despite my fears.

"Let's play a little game. Whichever one of you can take the most tickling without crying for mercy get to orgasm first, and gets freed after he cums."

She winked at me, making me think that this was the plan to get me out of there safely, though now that he knew I was cheating with his wife, I'd have to go into hiding. But instead, she vigorously attacked me first. I convulsed and my body wracked with laughter. I wanted to do anything to make her stop. I wanted to yell for mercy, for someone to help me stop the torture, but I knew I couldn't--she'd let her husband go first and he'd kill me. I almost fainted from laughing so hard.

She stopped much to my relief, turned around, and walked to her husband's feet. My eyes followed her jiggling bottom which was only partially clothed by her star spangled short shorts.

"No, no," her husband pleaded.

But she ignored his pleas and tickled his feet and he laughed and begged for mercy.

"Hey, he lost the game. Let me go," I said, not caring about the orgasm, but wanting to escape to safety.

She turned to me.

"I give the orders around here, young man."

She approached me and I strained against the chains, backing as far away from the next round of tickling as I could--a useless effort. She tickled me with a look of fury on her face, frightening me. It dawned on me that she might be insane. I laughed hard again, my legs turned to jelly, my knees buckled, and I continued giggling, despite my exhaustion. Tears rolled down my cheeks and my eyes wer shut--I felt on the verge of passing out. The feel of her mouth on my cock awoke me. The blow job surprised and revived me. I came helplessly; hard and fast. She finally unlocked my wrists.

"Go home. Don't worry about my husband. We have an open marriage and we planned this whole thing."

As I put my clothes on, she resumed tickling him. He pleaded with me to untie him.

"We can get revenge," he said.

Mrs. Strupp pushed me out of the room and into the hallway and slammed the bedroom door in my face. I heard the door lock and shortly thereafter, more hysterical laughing. I wasn't planning on helping him--I just wanted to get away from these lunatics. But after feeling her strength, I knew that in my weakened condition, I couldn't have saved him, if I tried. Mrs. Strupp would've easily overpowered me.

Wow, I really like this story. I definitely want to read more about either Mrs. Strupp tickling her husband's feet, or revenge from Mr. Strupp on his wife and the unnamed young man, or the long shot of both men getting revenge on Mrs. Strupp.

This is the begining of a very involved three way bondage affair, I think. Please write more.

JerryB

WOW!

This got my Motor RUNNING! Yes, keep this series going!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back