• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Latest Tickle Experience

girltick

Ok, I'm a long time lurker, sometimes commenter and never contributor. That all changes tonight. I had what I thought was the distinct displeasure of attending the NYC Comic-Con yesterday. My friend is really into this stuff and begged me to go with her. I reluctantly agreed and we took the subway over to the JJC.

We get there and almost immediately get separated as she took off for god-knows-what. So I just wandered around. I'm not sure what part I was in, but I ran into, in my opinion, the cutest and sexiest Asian woman I had ever met. How can she have been the cutest and sexiest? She was wearing some crazy outfit that made her look like a super geisha of some kind and it showed off a decent amount of her assets all while framing her cute face.

I walked over to the counter where she was looking and started to strike up a conversation. At first I thought she couldn't speak English (wouldn't be the first time for me), but she was just listening to my question and comment about the material.

She was very friendly and receptive to my plight (comic-illiterate). So we just kept chatting about the stuff when I was able to slip in a discussion about age. Very pleased to find that she was 22. So we kept talking and that's when I found out that she lived in Queens and that she was between boyfriends.

Things were going well, but for me to make moves takes a great deal of finesse. I usually have to contend with an all too eager man while working a girl. After a few hours of roaming and talking with her I told her that I go both ways. Her wide eyes and paused breathing sent me a signal that she was far from interested, but she smirked and began nodding her head. She had thought about experimenting herself,and had gotten into a fight with her last boyfriend about it.

I was sooooo happy with the situation. I ditched my friend (she understood) and we started to make our way back to my place. We got in and hung out for a while and just talked. She started questioning me about the “mechanics” of what would happen.

After a while, we made our way to the bedroom, and that's when I asked if she would like to try something a little extra and mentioned some bondage. She got beat red and, for the second time that night, I figured she was out. She shrugged and laughed and said why not.

This is such a rare thing for me, keep in mind. The bar scene, the male-baggage. Right then and there I was with a rebounding girl looking to get freaky and she was all mine. We sat on the bed and she just looked at me, still wearing the makeup and costume. So, I leaned in and made my move. She recoiled just a bit, but I caught her lips. She paused but was still stiff, so I started rubbing her shoulder.

She softened up a bit and put her hand on my shoulder. She was a first-timer, so going slow counts to not chasing them off. Things carried on like this for a while before I reminded her of that little extra. She giggled, swayed her head and semi-reluctantly agreed.

Score. I helped her down and positioned her. I did a very light spread-eagle so she could still move a bit, but not get away from what was coming. I looked her over real quick and started to feel like I was going to lose it with that outfit she had on.

I laid down next to her and started to kiss her neck. I worked my way up to her ear and whispered that important question of 'are you ticklish?'

To my surprise, she said no. For those who don't know, this is the most perfect response. It is a challenge and an invitation to do your worst. I sat up and told her we would find out.

I started at her feet. I grabbed her foot and took her shoe off. To this she turned her head and appeared to close her eyes. So I just ran my finger as gently as I could down the sole. Her foot shook a bit and I heard her start to spurt laughter a bit as well as saw her stomach begin to shake. Obvious she was going to try and take it.

I stepped it up a bit and wiggled my finger as I moved it up and down. Now her head started moving back and forth every so often as she fought it off. I stopped for a second and saw she seemed to relax a bit, even start panting.

There was something I had been dying to do for a while, but never got around to it and that was play a good old fashioned game of this little piggy. I asked her if she knew it, to which all she could respond was 'oh god.' I got into position and started it off. What I had always wanted to do was tickle each toe as I worked my way through it, and I did just that. And it was then that I understood why she responded the way she did.

After I started to tickle the big toe, she bucked and laughed out a bit more than she had before. I slowly started on the next toe, tickling a bit more slowly and a bit longer. She became more animated. The next, slower and longer and she got a bit more shaken. The next one, and she was laughing out loud and trying to pull away. I made the last one extra special. I asked her what it did while I tickled it and she refused to respond. I asked her again and told her she should tell me, but she wouldn't.

I told her that I would have to start over again because I couldn't remember. She responded to this by laughing and arching her back, which made me feel a bit wild. She clenched her toes now when I started. I mentioned that they were as tense as she was before when we kissed and said that that's probably what they needed.

She gasped and said no, but I has already started kissing the big toe while tickling her heel. This sent her into convulsions. I did the next one, then the next the same as I did before but adding very soft and numerous kisses. She just kept gasping no. I got to the last one and asked her again what it did. She reluctantly said 'wee wee,' and I obliged her and tickled her foot full force for a few second.

Now came the legs. It just took a few light touches to set her off again, especially at her knees. I played here a bit, just watching her face struggle with it. I had to run my hands up her costume, which is amongst the sexiest experiences I have ever had. I was able to move up to about her waistline before I could go no further.

I lingered down around and tickled the knees more, kissing as I went which really did a number on her. Girls usually get really ticklish in my experience when they're giddy and nervous, which being turned on by another woman can do.

I moved up the thighs again, which caused her to gasp out more than laugh. Then I came back to that obstructed waist again. I asked her how to get the costume off from there, but she just giggled nervously and shook her head. The line 'we have ways of making you talk' popped into my head, but I kept it to myself and decided that I would just surprise her.

I laid back down next to her and wrapped a leg around her waist. I used my nose to move the hair away from her ear and leaned in real close. I started to tickle her underarm very gently and whispered in her ear very softly if it tickled, blowing as I did. She screamed at this and that was all I needed to go to town. I kept my face pressed into her ear, whispering, blowing and licking while using both hands on her underarm and ribs.

I kept at this for some time, because her body moving the way it did was sending me to heaven. I love the excited struggle. I asked her again how I could get her costume off. She had no fight left in her at this point and she told me (some crazy clasp contraption that I would have never found).

Now we had breasts. I absolutely love to tickle breasts. Most of the time, it turns the girls on more and is just fun. Sometimes though, girls are as ticklish on their breasts as they are on their feet. And my geisha was one of them.

I nuzzled in close to one and started to trace around it gently with my finger. She started to squirm again. Then giggle. I started tickling the nipple and she would squeak. I decided then to give her another full blast, so I mounted her and went at it. I leaned over getting my head next to hears (mainly because I was getting weak-kneed). I started with another round of ear teasing all while tickling her body and tweaking her breasts.

About the only thing she could do by this point was gasp, squeak and plead weakly. I finally took mercy on her (won't share the details of that). I hadn't realized it at the time, but this session ran for over an hour, which is a record for me.

We parted ways this morning. She expressed interest in trying to get together again, but asked that I not torture her as much next time. I explained that it is sort of my 'thing,' and that I am willing to share the role. She perked up at that and said that it sounded like fun if she's the one dishing it out. We'll have to see though. I really don't like to share.

It has been a few years since I had a partner like this that seems to enjoy the freaky side.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back