• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Explorers Club- Part One F/F

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
PART ONE​

Clarissa glanced at herself in the mirror before leaving her dorm room. Everything looked to be in it’s right place. Her outfit had been ironed and pressed, her hair was falling straight down to her shoulders and her glasses were smudge free. “Good.” The girl said, smiling a small smile before turning towards the door and heading towards her first class that morning.

Clarissa had been going to college for nearly a month and already she had gotten used to the daily grind. She knew all her teachers quite well and she knew about all the shortcuts in the school and grounds to get to her classes on time.

Clarissa was a beautiful girl. She had short black hair that fell to her small, rounded shoulders. She had dark brown eyes hiding behind a pair of black, rimmed glasses that were pushed close to her eyes. She wore a black, long sleeved coat that was buttoned up the front, matching skirt, socks and shoes tied tightly to her feet.

The girl was beautiful, but the way she dressed earned her the title ‘the strict librarian’, though that title wasn’t inspired just by the way she dressed, but her attitude with the other students.

She was short with them and hardly spoke to any of them. Whenever she was asked about it she simply said, “I don’t have the time.”

The sun was shining brightly over head and a warm breeze blew through the girl’s hair as she made her way across the courtyard towards an adjacent building. “Beautiful day.” Clarissa thought, glancing up at the bright, blue sky.

Even though Clarissa was serious about her college education apart of her wished she could stay outside and enjoy the wonderful weather just a little longer.

The girl stepped through a pair of double doors and found herself standing in a long hallway. The girl followed that hallway until she reached a set of stairs leading upwards.

“Are you sure about this?” Came a mysterious voice.

“Of course I am!” Said another voice.

Clarissa stopped for a moment, but remembered she had a math class to get to. The girl put her left foot on the first step.

“Just put your hands over your head will you!” Said the second voice.

“Ok… Just don’t tie me up too tightly! I hate rope burns!” Said the first voice.

Clarissa’s curiosity was now peaked. “What the…” She began, glancing around. The girl found a door directly behind her.

“Don’t worry. I wont’ hurt you!” Said the second voice. It sounded like it was coming from the door Clarissa was now facing.

Clarissa thought about ignoring what was going on behind the door, but she couldn’t get it out of her head. Slowly the girl headed over to the door and opened it a crack. Beyond she could see nothing, but a grate embedded in the wall. Swallowing hard the girl inched towards the grate and peered between the bars. The girl gasped.

Beyond the grate she could see a fairly large room. The room’s lights had been dimmed and several candles had been lit and was sitting on several shelves that were draped in pink and purple clothes. It wasn’t the room though that caused Clarissa to gasp. It was the half naked girls occupying a large bed that surprised the girl.

The girls were garbed in bras and panties. One was bound to the bed with her arms tied over her head and her feet tied to the legs of the bed. Another girl was startling her waist. They were both looking nervous.

“Are you… Going to do it?” Asked the girl who was tied up. She was blushing hard and looking away from the girl sitting on her waist.

“Yeah.” The second girl said, nodding. “Just give me a second to prepare myself, ok?”

The girl who was tied to the bed was named Ann. She had long, blond hair that fell to the small of her back. She had bright blue eyes, small rounded shoulders and perky breasts. The girl was wearing a pink bra and matching panties. She wasn’t wearing any other clothes.

The girl sitting on her waist was named Judy. She had short black hair that fell to her shoulders. She had dark brown eyes, ample breasts and was garbed in a white pair of paints and bra.

“Well?” Ann said. “I think I’m the one who should be preparing herself, don’t you? I’m the one going to be tickled after all!”

“I… I know.” Judy said, nodding. The girl took a deep breath and raised her hands. “Alright.” She said, giggling. “Here I come!” And with that the girl dug her fingers into Ann’s underarms and began tickling mercilessly. The instant Ann felt Judy’s fingers dig into her helpless underarms she burst into ticklish laughter.

Ann struggled against her binds and bucked wildly. It was the first time the girl had been tickled like this and she didn’t know what to expect.

“W-WAIT!” Ann cried, through her ticklish laughter.

“What?” Judy said, giggling and halting her torture. “I thought you were ready!”

“I never said that!” Ann said, taking several deep breaths. Her cheeks were redder then before.

“Well I’m ready! Here I come!” Judy began tickling Ann’s underarms again. Her fingers scratched up and down the helpless underarms. Ann’s laughter spilled from her curled lips once more and she began struggling harder then before.

“HOLD ON!” Ann cried, but Judy ignored the poor girl this time as she raked her nails up and down the tender hollows.

Judy laughed with her victim as she raked her nails quickly over the hollows. After a few seconds of this the girl began dragging a single finger up and down the pits.

“I… I CAN’T MOVE!” Ann cried.

Judy couldn’t help, but laugh. “Thanks for pointing that out to me! That’s the point, isn’t it? You wanted this, right?” The girl asked, picking up her torture. This time after giving Ann’s pit’s a merciless tickle she moved onto Ann’s ribs.

“P-PLEASE…” Ann cried, through her ticklish laughter. “DON’T… DON’T STOP!”

Clarissa’s lower jaw dropped in awe. “Don’t stop?” She muttered.

“Strange, huh?” Came a voice behind Clarissa.

Clarissa gasped and twirled around. Standing directly behind her was a beautiful, red headed girl. The girl’s hair fell to the small of her back. She had emerald, green eyes, small rounded shoulders, perky breasts and was garbed in a black outfit with a matching wrist watch on her left wrist.

“Why do you think she doesn’t want her to stop?” The girl asked.

“I… I don’t know.” Clarissa said. “Who are you?” She asked.

“Samantha.” The girl answered, with a smirk. “I think that’s against the school rules, don’t you?” She asked.

“I think so.” Clarissa said. “It’s none of my business.”

“I wasn’t talking about those two. I was talking about you.” Samantha said. “Peeping is against the rules… Actually I think it’s against the law.”

“I wasn’t peeping!” Clarissa snapped. “I heard a noise.”

“And you’ve been watching for about five minutes you know.” Samantha said, glancing down at her wrist watch.

“I…” Clarissa began.

Samantha suddenly burst into laughter. “Don’t worry about it.” The girl said, waving her hand dismissively. “I know… You were curious. Strange voice and then this…”

“What is this?” Clarissa asked, pointing at the grate behind her.

“It’s the explorers club.” Samantha said.

“What’s that?” Clarissa asked, furrowing her eyebrows. The girl knew about all the clubs in college, but never heard of the ‘explorers club’ before.

“It’s a secret and exclusive club dedicated to girls who want to explore a darker side to their personalities.” Samantha said. “Pretty cool, huh?”

“I wouldn’t know.” Clarissa said, brushing past Samantha. “I have to get to class. I’m going to be late.” She said, heading up the flight of steps.

Samantha smirked and placed her hands high on her hips. “I think we may have a new member soon.” The girl said, aloud. “Time to check on my sparrows.”

(NOTE: Please click the links below to read the rest of this chapter! Thanks!)

Part One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5884478/the_explorers_club_chapter_one.html?cat=44

Part Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5884498/the_explorers_club_chapter_one.html?cat=44

Part Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5884514/the_explorers_club_chapter_one.html?cat=44

Part Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5884516/the_explorers_club_chapter_one.html?cat=44

Part Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5884524/the_explorers_club_chapter_one.html?cat=44

Please continue

Very nice scenario, but of course I would enjoy seing more parts...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back