• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion 2 (part 6)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
A big black bat flew throughout the sky. The darkness of the night was about as dark as his intentions. Last Halloween, he had taken care of a loose end that needed to be tied up. True, it had pained him dearly to put a silver bullet into his old friend, Wolfgang “Wolfy” DeMarco. But he had no choice, Wolfy’s time was over, and it was time for new werewolf blood. After he had done his job by biting the young girl, Catherine, the vampire bat had killed him. But what the vampire bat hadn’t counted on was her biting her roommate, Zachary. Two new werewolves for the price of one slain werewolf, it was too good to be true. But that was last year, this would be his year. Not only would he take a new bride of the 21st century, but he would also be able to break the curse that the owner of the mansion had put on him and his comrades. By marrying Rose, he would be able to use her blood tie so that he could be free to be a vampire anytime of the year, not just Halloween.

Vladimir, the vampire bat, saw his exit and zoomed down towards the balcony of the Westchester Mansion. Once the bat landed, he peered into the window, and what he say couldn’t of delighted him more.

Laying on the master bed was Rose, his bride to be. She was still naked, and he could see two of his brides scrubbing her rather huge feet with scrub brushes that they dipped in a soapy wash bowl. Even outside, he could hear her laughter as the brush scrubbed her tender soles.

Rose (O.S.) OKOHOOOHOOKAAAHAAAAY, MY FEEEHEEEET ARE FUCKING CLEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAAAN!

Ha thought the vampire bat, she sounds just as ticklish as fair Catherine. He couldn’t wait to tickle her, but all in due time. He would have to be able to smell her glands, as it excited him so. He loved the smell of bohemian women who didn’t bathe on a regular basis. But at the same time, he couldn’t have an unkempt bride for all his comrades to see. Then he watched as Elsa, the oldest bride, came back in the room holding a medium sized purple dress. In her hands were a pair of black pumps and slung over her arm were a pair of thigh high black stockings, and a pair of black silk panties.

Elsa: Alright, dear sister, Rose, time for the bride to dress.

Rose: Fuck you, there is no way I am wearing that.

Elsa bent down and struck Rose across her face, making the young girl wince in pain.

Rose: Owwwwie, please don’t hurt me!

Elsa fumed, and then decided to use a more gentler approach. She bent down and took Rose’s brown haired head in both hands and tenderly kissed the cheek she smacked.

Elsa: There, there, now, little one. I promise not to inflict any more pain upon you, but only if you allow the three of us to dress you. Failure to comply will result in you padding around barefoot and and wearing only your bare skin in the ballroom. Being stark naked in front of all your peers, oh it will be so scandalous.

Rose thought about it briefly, because it wasn’t much of a choice. Playing dress up like a doll was better than her classmates seeing her nude figure.

Rose(muttering): Okay, go ahead and doll me up, I won’t fight you.

The three brides grinned at each other and then went to work on Rose. Lucy pulled her panties on, then she helped Rowan roll her stockings on. When they had finished, Rose stepped into the dress and Elsa zipped it for her. Then she allowed them to put the high heeled pumps on her now stocking feet. Lucy couldn’t help but glide a fingernail over Rose’s sole as she did so.

Rose: EEEEEEEEEEK, don’t tickle!

Lucy smirked at pleasure in her own torture and slide the shoe completely Rose’s foot. Rose herself, hated the fact that shoes were a bit narrow. Her feet were a little on the wide side and the shoes squeezed her feet a little.

Elsa: Very beautiful, now if you’ll follow us to the powder room, we shall decorate your face and hair.

Rose tried to walk, but wasn’t used to walking in heels. So Lucy and Elsa helped steady her while she made her way to the master bathroom, Rowan brought up the rear and followed

The bat watched with fascination, bad luck on his part that he arrived when Rose was fully clothed. But no matter, before the night was over, the girl found find herself in her birthday suit once again. He flew down to the entrance and transformed into his human form. He was Vladimir once again, wearing the same suit he wore last year. The only difference with him this year, was his intentions. Time to rally up the soldiers for battle he thought.

Back in town……

Dr. Hanley waited outside in the parking lot, awaiting the two officers that Sheriff Wyatt had assigned to conduct his investigation with. He tapped his foot nervously, wondering what the blazes was taking so long. Soon enough, out the Sheriff’s Department entrance, came two uniformed officers, both of them around 5’10’ and average build. They seemed to walk with a sense of purpose, which is exactly what Hanley was looking for.

Officer 1: Evening sir, Doug Williams.

Officer 2: Happy Halloween, Jake Fuller.

Hanley: Dr. Jonathan Hanley, cheers.

He shook hands with the two men and then started to go into survival mode.

Hanley: Now, gentleman, we must make haste, there is not one moment to lose.

Doug: Don’t sweat it, Doc.

Jake: We know, what we’re doing.

Doug: We’re the best.

Jake: Capture, shoot, chase, that’s our job-

Doug: And we love it.

Hanley: Yes, yes, jolly good, mates. Now come, follow me in my car, I know the address.

Doug: Can we stop by Burger Biz first.

Jake: It’s important to eat-

Doug: When busting crime.

Hanley: Oh, fine, but one of you is buying me a malted.

Doug: A melted what?

Jake: Doug, I think he means a malt. Sure Doc, we’ll treat ya.

Doug: Yeah, not a problem, chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?

Hanley: Black cherry.

At the mansion…..

Rose stepped out of the bathroom with Elsa and Lucy still helping her walk. She had never worn high heels in her life and this was the most difficult moment walking since being a baby taking her first steps. Rose had red lipstick on, eye shadow, and even a little base to touch up her face. Her long mane of hair was brushed up and there was a purple ribbon in her hair that was tied in a bow like a present.

Rowan: You look absolutely divine, little sister.

Lucy: Very divine indeed.

Rose: I don’t feel very divine without my jeans, socks, and boots.

Elsa pulled Rose close to her and caressed her cheek very lovingly.

Elsa: I know this is too much for you to handle all at once, but it will get better after you meet the Master.

Rose: When do I meet him?

Elsa: As a matter of fact, he has just arrived. He will want to dine with you, so I suggest you make your way down to the dining room for a light supper with him.

Rose: Supper, but I thought vampires just drank blood.

Lucy: Again, you watch too much television. Vampires do not need human food, you are right about that. But they do like to indulge themselves at times, because human food is just so delightful.

Elsa: Come now, your dinner awaits you.

The three vampire brides continued to help Rose walk in her high heels, which made her stand 5’10’ rather than 5’7’. Helping her down the stairs, Rose saw more and more unfamiliar faces of people she’d never met. They all looked like people in costumes, but she was starting to think that they weren’t costumes at all after seeing what she’d seen earlier. Walking past the kitchen, she saw that Zach and Cat had changed back to their human forms. The boy and girl tried to give Rose a sympathetic smile, but their expressions were met with a glare from Rose who was still angry at them for abducting her earlier.

Zach: Don’t fucking look at me like that.

Cat: We didn’t ask to be werewolves ya know?

Rose: Fuck you both for helping them, you teen wolf wannabes.

Cat almost wolfed out at Rose’s profanity, but Zach held her back and tried to reason with the older girl.

Zach: Being a vampire is better than taking a long dirt nap only to become maggot food. I think you’re getting off easy, honey.

Rose spit in his face at that remark, and gave the young werewolf Zach was really upset now, and started to transform. His ears and fangs grew and little hairs began to form all over his body.

Rose: That’s right, you fucker. C’mon kill me, if you have the balls.

Zach: SHUT UP! RAAAAAH

A zombie and a mummy walked over and grabbed Zach by his arms, while talking quietly to him.

Zoe: Don’t let her get to you, babe.

Mum: Yeah, Zach, she’s not worth it.

Zoe: If you kill her, Vladimir will be angry.

Mum: So angry, he might kill us all, let it go.

Zach took a few deep breaths, and within seconds, his ears and teeth turned back and the hairs began to fade away. Cat came over and rubbed his back, as the vampire brides dragged Rose away from the crowd and into the dining room.
Zach and Cat joined Zoe, Mum, and Frankie in the living room. Frankie wore a tux this year, which had to be custom made because of his tremendous height, 6’7’. Zach sat next to Cat on the loveseat, Frankie sat in a recliner, and Mum sat with Zoe on the other couch.

Mum: Well, kids, glad to have ya in the gang.

Zoe: So sorry about last year, nothing personal. It’s just something we do every year, to any outsider who happens to be staying in the our Halloween orientated atmosphere.

Frankie: Yeah, we sorry.

Cat smiled at Frankie, knowing that he was simple but not mean. He had been kind to her last year and not participated in her tickling torture. The giant monster almost reminded her of Lennie, the simple childlike hulk from Of Mice and Men, a John Steinbeck novel.

Mum: But you both have nothing to worry about, since you are now part of the group.

Zach hid his contempt with a small smile. He was looking forward to the end of the night when he and Cat would no longer be part of the group after being changed back by Janet. Then he and Cat could finally leave this place and move on with their lives and college.

Cat: Is killing one of your own a consequence to being part of the group?

Zoe and Mum shared a chuckle, Frankie joined them even though he had no idea what they were talking about. The poor lout was out of his element, and in a way was kind of in his own world.

Zoe: Your girl is too cute, Zach, I like her dazzling intellect. But alas, you both have nothing to worry about. Wolfy, rest his soul, had broken the rules.

Mum: Ya see, werewolves and vampires don’t see eye to eye very well, and let’s just say that Wolfy had an agenda of his own that didn’t suit well with Vladimir.

Zach: And what was that, friend?

Zoe: He planned on making Catherine his bride, and taking her for himself. He was planning on fleeing with you, Catherine, and we frown on exile. Think of it, like the Mafia, you’re in it until you either die or are allowed to leave.

In walked Olga, the foot fetishist ogre who Zach was all too familiar with. She wore a nurse’s outfit this year, complete with the white tights around her fat legs and a cap on her head with what little hair she had.

Olga: Aye lads and lasses, Happy Halloween.

The zombie and mummy nodded hello, Frankie waved like an eager little kid. Zach and Cat gave a slight nod as well.

Olga: Aye, hello there Zachary, no costume this year? Tsk, tsk, it seems that you wish to have an even more embarrassing costume than last Halloween. I can arrange that, as well as a trip back down to your undies. Come here, me boy?

She advanced towards Zach with her arms out, ready to grab him. Cat stood up and gave a growl showing her yellow eyes and fangs. Olga shrank back in fear, but did her best to hide it.

Olga: Oh, my apologies, he he, I guess you were Wolfy’s last victim eh?

Cat: Damn right, and this stud sitting next to me is my first and last I might add. However I’ll give you a quick painless death if you so much as touch my man.

Zach gave Olga a glance with his yellow eyes as well, she got the message and politely excused herself.

Zoe: Don’t worry Olga, I’m sure they’ll be other young people to torture rather soon. After all, the young heiress is still having her party.

Mummy: To her friend’s knowledge, yes. But little do they know that the party has changed now, ha!

Zach: So what, you’re going to tickle them like you did us?

Mum: Yes, as Zoe stated, we do this every year, we love it so much.

Zoe: Don’t worry, no one will get hurt. At least not as long as they don’t extend violence our way.

Cat: Why tickling though, I don’t understand?

Mum: Laughter appeases the lord of the dead, Sam Hain. That and it allows us to have a little erotic fun as well.

Zach: Count me out, though, I’m not putting anyone through what I underwent in my underwear.

Zoe: Ah yes, and then naked, he he. But you are not required to, so feel free to have your own party until the ceremony begins.

Cat: And after the ceremony, we’ll be changed back?

Zoe: Yes, according to our pagan cohorts, that is the deal she made with you.
Then the doorbell rang, and Zoe sprang to her feet to answer it. She raced out of the living room and opened the front door. At the door, were two young college women. Both of them looked like they belonged in the 1980s. They both had big hair, only one was blonde and the other was a brunette. The blonde had a beaded necklace, a pink tee with the Bangles girl band on the front, acid washed jeans, light blue slouch socks overlapping her pant legs, and little pink Go Go boots. That and she wore a matching jean jacket, had bracelets around her wrists with her denim sleeves rolled up like Samantha Fox from her Touch Me music video. She appeared to be around 5’3’ or 5’4’.

Her friend, the brunette wore an orange slouch sweater, a snakeskin skirt, gold hoop earrings in each ear. Lime green flats adorned her narrow feet and she even had orange leg warmers over her purple tights. This girl stood 5’6’.

Blonde 80s Girl: Hi there, we’re here for the party.

Brunette: Yes, is Rose here?

Zoe: Indeed, she is, I can summon her for you, come wait inside where it’s warm.

Brunette: Thanks.

The two young girls walked in and waited in the entry way, while Zoe went to find Rose. Five minutes later, Rose walked out and greeted the two girls. She wasn’t exactly good friends with them, but she liked them enough.

Rose: Hi Kylie, Rachel, welcome.

Kylie: Hi Rose, nice dress, it looks pretty on you.

Rachel: Wow, nice crib you got here. She’s right, you do look nice, I can’t say I’ve ever seen you in a dress before, you fill it out nicely.

Rose: Thank you, I realized that I’m getting older, and that I should branch out a little, guys don’t really like the tomboy types anymore.

Rose realized she was talking too much, and not about the topic at hand.

Rose: So listen, I’m having dinner at the moment. But make yourselves at home and I’ll be with you all in a bit. The party is just getting started, Megan should be here with JT soon.

Rachel: Thanks, I could use a trip to the ladies room, to apply my makeup. Me and Ky, were of in kind of a hurry, so we didn’t have time to sit down and concentrate on eye liner, lipstick, and fingernail polish.

Kylie: You have nicely trimmed nails, Rose. You should let Rachel paint them sometime, she’s quite talented with a few cotton swabs and the right color to go with your skin tone.

Rachel: Yeah, when you come back next semester, we should have a girls night out.

The chestnut haired girl was thrilled to hear that, as she thought Rachel and Kylie didn’t care for her. But then the hard truth suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks.

Rose could not go back to school if she was a vampire harem. A couple of tears streamed down her face as the harsh reality of the situation came to light, confusing the two girls who looked on with concern.

Rachel: Rose, honey, are you crying?

Rose: Yes, I am. Because I am allergic to fucking cats and one of my guests decided to come by early and let the little bastards run amuck. I’ve been sneezing for an hour, and it’s too much for me to bear.

Kylie: I’m more of a dog lover myself. When I get back from the bathroom, I’ll grab you some sinus tablets from my car. Sound good, sweetie?

Rose: Sure, sounds wonderful.

Rose then excused herself and walked back to the dining room. When she approached the dining room, Lucy clapped her hands lightly.

Lucy: Very good performance, dear sister, I didn’t know you could be such a good liar.

Rose: Like I had a choice, you all told me if I didn’t lie to them, they’d be killed.
Rowan: And as long as you keep the lie going until eleven, your friends will not be harmed.

Rose: Do I have your word on that?

Elsa went up to Rose and reached out to shake her hand. Which Rose did with mere suspicion.

Elsa: You have our word, as well as Vladimir’s. Now, come dear, your supper awaits.

Rose took a seat at the table while the vampire brides began to bring in food for her to eat. Her heart went out to Kylie and Rachel, hoping that they wouldn’t get the worst of tickle torture that she herself had experienced.

Rachel popped a piece of bubble gum and then offered a piece to her friend which she politely declined. Chomping away on the gum, Rachel walked around the house, with Kylie in tow. They explored down the hallway from the living room, and stopped when they came across the billiard room.

Kylie: Oh wow, there’s even a bar in here.

Rachel: Hopefully, a well stocked bar.

Kylie: Hey Rach, maybe later we can convince some of guys to play us in strip pool.

Rachel: The pool shark never backs down.

The two girls gave each other a high five and pressed on. They noticed there was a library which they had no interest in whatsoever. But when they came across the ballroom, they both felt their jaws hit the floor.

Kylie: Oh wow.

Rachel: Why does this place remind me of a board game we used to play as kids.

Kylie: I know what you mean, all we need are six weapons and six murder suspects.

Rachel: We could really rock out with some 80s music later. Being dressed like we just got out of the Deloreon, I think it’d be our obligation.

Kylie: Jam to some Cyndi Lauper, Lita Ford, Blondie, Madonna, Samantha Fox. You totally look like her with that jacket and your hair done up to 80s retro style.

Rachel: Indeed, that’s what I was going for. Well, girlfriend, I gotta pee and do my makeup. You could use a touch up too, I think.

Kylie: I’m fine, but I will accompany you seeing as I don’t know anyone here.

The two girls walked back, and went into the living room where Zach and Cat were sitting. Olga was still in her recliner, her eyes lit up when she saw Kylie and Rachel walk in.

Olga: Hey there lassies, what can we do for ya?

Rachel: Yes, where’s the nearest bathroom?

Olga: Aye, the toilet, well the nearest one is down by the dining room. But I’m afraid that it is currently out of order if you know what I mean.

Rachel: I see, what about upstairs?

Olga: Aye, take your pick, there are two upstairs and even a master bathroom in Rose’s room. Help yourselves, lass.

Rachel: Thank you, Miss, very much.

When the girls headed for the stairs, Olga decided to get up and make her exit as well.

Cat: Where are you, going?

Olga: Oh, just downstairs to the laundry room. I have a feeling some clothes will be traveling down the chute real soon, hehehe!

Giving the two a wink, Olga walked away. Cat looked down at the floor, face in her hands.

Zach: What’s wrong, honey?

Cat: I don’t know, if I can take this and sit idly by while those two girls get stripped and tickled like we were a year ago.

Zach: I thought you liked tickling.

Cat: I do, unfortunately, an imprint that beast left on me last year. But I don’t like the idea of them being tickled against their will.

Zach: Cat, just take comfort in the fact that we don’t have a choice, that’s how I’m dealing with this situation.

Cat: We all have a choice, Zach, in some sense or another.

Zach: So, what do you suggest we do? Wolf out, charge upstairs like a battalion, and save the damsels from distress. If we interfere, the deal is off, and we’re scratching fleas for the rest of our lives.

Cat bit her lip, not liking what she heard, but understanding Zach’s point.

Cat: You’re right, babe, but it doesn’t mean I have to like it.

Zach: Well I didn’t exactly like getting tickled by you last year when you tore my clothes off and tortured me before our first sexual encounter.

Cat: Yeah well, I had just been bitten by a werewolf. Not to mention the beast in me was taking it’s toll on my libido. And like you even tried to stop me stripping you down to your little undies, you got a happy ending out of it, ya horny boy.

Zach smiled and Cat did a little too, it gave them little comfort and took their minds off things.

While Olga was making her way downstairs to the laundry room, Kylie and Rachel were going upstairs where the bedrooms and bathrooms were located. They each peered into each room with curiosity.

Kylie: Wow, all these rooms are unoccupied.

Rachel: You seem surprised?

Kylie: Well, I just thought those people downstairs were guests, and that they would be occupying these rooms for the night. I call dibs on this room, Rach.

Rachel: Only if you let me join you, I don’t want somebody trying to take advantage of me in state of drunkenness later, you know how I get.

Kylie: Ha, yeah, once you start taking shots, the clothes come off.

Rachel: And I need you to make sure I stay dressed.

Kylie: We could do a strip tease for the guys.

Rachel: But that would mean that we are teases.

Kylie: Touché.
Rachel found a bathroom, and turned the light on inside.

Kylie: Eureka, found the first one.

Rachel: Speaking of which, I need to pee real bad, can you give me a few minutes.

Kylie: Take your time, I’ll go up further and find another bathroom.

Rachel: Do you need help with your eyebrows?

Kylie: No, I’ll manage, thanks anyway, Rach.

Rachel: Anytime, see you in a few.

The blonde closed the door behind her and Kylie ventured up to the third level. When she reached the top, she could see a fairly lit room, straight dead ahead. Kylie wandered into the room, and saw that there were candles lit all around the interior. The room had a king sized bed, a large dresser, a changing shade next to a two door closet, a connected bathroom and there was even a record player. It was Rose’s room.

Kylie: Hmmmm, look’s like someone is planning on having sex tonight.

There were also two French doors that were open that lead out onto the balcony. Still curious, the brunette walked out on the balcony to peer down below. Far out down below, towards the back yard of the estate, she could see a bonfire with four hooded figures circling the fire. Kylie frowned, wondering if they were pagans or something, which didn’t sit too well with her. Rose was tomboyish, but she never once hinted that she was into paganism or witchcraft.

Voice: Not to worry, they are not Satanists.

Kylie whipped her head around, completely startled, and saw the body of the voice. A rather tall, dark haired man pushing forty with a cloak around his shoulders, it was Vladimir.

Kylie: Oh God, you scared me, I thought I was alone.

Vladimir: In this house, I don’t think anyone is alone, my dear.

Kylie: I’m sorry, are you waiting for someone, I just needed a place to do my makeup.

Vladimir: But why does a beautiful girl like you need any appliance to your face.

He got very close to Kylie and brushed a strand of hair away from her face. Kylie made eye contact with him and suddenly felt time stop. The man had the most piercing green eyes she’d ever seen. Kylie stared blankly at him, as his mesmerizing eyes worked their magic deep within her soul.

Vladimir: That being said, you look far too lovely to wear these threads as well.

Kylie: I, I, I, do?

Vladimir: Now what say you sit on the bed and undress.

The vampire lead an entranced Kylie to the bed and sat her down. The girl kicked off her shoes and began , and began to move back on the bed.

In the second level bathroom…..

Rachel was applying blemish and eye linear to her face. After that, it was time for the lipstick, which she blotted with a small square of toilet paper. Then she made kissy faces at the mirror and chuckled to herself.

Rachel: Okay, Rachel, now it’s time for you and your partner and crime to party. Then hopefully have a threesome with the first non creepy hot guy that knows how to please two girls at the same time.

Giving her reflection one final smooch, Rachel placed the cosmetics back in her purse and then exited the bathroom. She would have to find Kylie now, and see if she needed help.

Rachel(calling): Hey Ky, where you at?

No response, nothing but silence.

Rachel: Hmmmm, maybe she’s on the third floor.

Walking up the stairs to the third floor, Rachel called again for her friend. When she got to the stairs, she could see just make out Kylie’s figure from afar.

Rachel: There you are, Jem, thought you left film.

Kylie was midway laying on the bed, shoes off and her tiny size 6 feet exposed.

Rachel: Awwww, did you want a pedicure, is that why the flats are on the floor?

Still silent, she barely even acknowledged her friend’s presence.

Rachel: Kylie, are you okay, you look like you’ve seen a ghost.

Vladimir: Oh, not a ghost.

Stepping out of from behind the curtains, he revealed himself to Rachel.

Vladimir: But a vampire, maybe.

Impending fear built inside Rachel, as the big haired blonde rose up and gave a nervous gulp.

Rachel: Who are you?

Vladimir: Why, the host of this party of course.

Rachel: But, but, I thought this was Rose’s party.

Vladimir: It was her party, but I’m afraid now the theme has become more than just an homage to the festival of Sam Hain.

Rachel: And on that note, Kylie and I are leaving this room.
(muttering) What a freak.

But before she could attempt to pull Kylie out of the room, a figure sprang from the closet and pushed Rachel to the floor. Landing on her chest, the blonde swore loudly, and then found herself doing five or six flips. Dizzy and a little confused, Rachel found herself mummified in the rug that was on the floor, with only her head and Go Go boots sticking out. The ghastly discovery continued when she saw that alleged vampire had a mummy and zombie standing on either side of him.

Rachel: What the fuck is going on here? Kylie, help, get me out of this!

Kylie remained still as a statue, she was lost in a daze.

Rachel: Kylie, what is wrong with you, snap out of it.

Zoe: Your little friend isn’t available to talk right now, sweetie.

Rachel: What did you do to her, you bitch.

Zoe: Me, nothing, I admit that I helped roll you up nice and tight, hehe. But the credit to putting young girls like your friend in dramastic trance, would have to go to my vampire friend here.

Rachel: No, there’s no such thing as vampires, it can’t be true.

Mum: Ahhh, put it is, guess where my final resting place was?

Rachel: Let me guess, a tomb?

Mum: Give the girl a prize, wahoo!

Vladimir: Alright enough of this, take her flaxen haired friend down to one of the bedrooms and I’ll bring the brunette.

Rachel: NO, HELP, SOMEBODY!

Zoe sighed, and then knelt down. Very quickly she unzipped and took off one of Rachel’s Go Go boots and peeled off the white sock underneath. With Rachel’s size eight foot bare, she took advantage and danced her nails along the captive girl’s arch.

Rachel: Nooehehehehehehehhe what theeeeheeee fuck, ehheheheheeehehehe!

Zoe: Good, she’s ticklish.

Rolling the sock into a ball, she stuffed it into Rachel’s mouth. It amused her to see the girl’s face turn red and then a couple tears stream down her face. She and Mum carried the rug wrapped damsel down to another room with Vladimir carrying the barefoot damsel in his arms. The gruesome trio set Rachel on the floor and Kylie on the queen sized bed.

Vladimir: Strip them both and have your fun. I shall be back in awhile to convert them.

The two nodded and Vladimir left the room. Closing the door behind them, the mummy and zombie leered at the two costumed ladies. First, they approached Kylie and pushed her further down on the bed so that she was laying down. Then Zoe and Mum went to work on Kylie, stripping off her 1980s attire. Her slouch sweater, leg warmers, skirt, and tights all fell to the floor around Rachel’s bound body.

Rachel: Mmph, mmph, mhm!

After Kylie was down to her purple bra and panties, they tied her in spread eagled fashion to the bed posts. Still not a sound from her, the brunette continued to remain mute.

Mum: Your turn, blondie!

Rachel: Mmmphhhhhhhhhh!

More to come, lots more tickling…..

Last edited:
Something tells me this party is going to be much wilder than the last!

You are correct sir!

Again I sincerely apologize for the long wait. I know this part didn't have much tickling but I felt like I owed you HM fans something. The next part will feature more of the party guests.

thank you Rose lol

You will totally love your introduction to Vladimir, as I am adding a David Bowie element to that, especially for you!

Can't wait for the next part.I like your style and your scenarios.You're one of the most inspiring artists round here:)

Thank you Ashal, you're too kind!

I'm gonna repost Haunted Mansion 1 (as a whole post) when Halloween gets closer, that way new readers can have a frame of reference. I plan on having this whole story done, no later than Halloween Day. I have two or three more parts, and I will be done.

Expect the next part this weekend......

Excellent story JT.
Love the set-up.
Can't wait to see what color panties Rachel has on.

So sorry, my plans to post the next part fell to hell last night when my former sponsor stopped by unannounced. Hopefully tonight, I will be able to post it, so sorry for the lateness.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back