• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

talk about good customer service (f/f ticklish foot massage, switch)

saratk

TMF Master
I worked really hard on this story. It's a huge fantasy of mine. Somewhat true. I actually have called stores that sell foot massagers and have had good success. Hope you enjoy. I will continue if people want, but I should probably come back to it when I'm fresh. I put a divider when the tickling starts. there is a lot of set up.

Judy was a very pretty woman in her mid 40's. She had strawberry blonde hair that went to her chin. She lived a pretty quiet life in her one bedroom apartment downtown in a typical suburb. She never married and outside of work friends, she lived a pretty lonely, boring life. She never married because she was never interested in men. She wasn't interested in a typical romantic relationship. Ever since she was a child, the only thing that got her excited was seeing another woman get tickled. She couldn't make sense of this obsession. It's just always been there. Her DVR is filled with cartoons, Home Shopping Network, and other mainstream shows that she watches to look for tickle scenes. She keeps what has them, and deletes what isn't. She doesn't have anything to hide from anyone. She is not active on the internet, so has no idea there are thousands just like her. She feels strange and alone and is sick of it. She wants to act on what she's been fantasizing about for years. She's never tickled anyone or been tickled. She knows her feet are extremely ticklish because she gets pedicures every week. That is her only way to have her feet manipulated, and she can afford it. She is a high powered sales manager, who is dying to turn the tables on a girl and get to be a "ler", a term she doesn't know exists.
She lives across the street from a Brookstone store, and recently went in there to look for a gift for her mother. When she was in there she a college age girl trying a foot massager and laughing hystarically. It was tickling her! She tried her best not to stare and look around the store some more. She ended up buying her mother a neck pillow, goes to the counter waiting for someone to check her out. She looks over and an employee, a young lady is crouched on the floor stocking a shelf. She's wearing a dress blue shirt tucked into black dress pants. She's crouching on her tip tip toes, so her black nyloned feet are peaking out of her black flats. Again, Judy tries not to stare, but clears her throat to get the girl's attention. "I'm sorry, are you ready to check out?" says the girl, walking over to the counter. "yes, thank you." replies Judy, wheels in her head turning, overwhelmed with infatuation with this young lady and her feet. The girl is about 21 years old, blonde hair tucked into a pony tail, with gorgeous blue eyes behind some chiq thick rimmed black glasses, a gorgeous smile, adorable dimples and perfect make up. Judy looks at her nametag. Kelsey. How pretty. She'll have to remember that.
Judy walks across the street to her apartment, almost getting hit by a car her mind and heart are racing. She shuts her door and sits on the couch...What to do? what to do? "I've wasted my life not chasing after what I want. I need to make a move." she internalizes. She goes to the kitchen and looks in her phone book (yes phone book) for the number to the Brookstone across the street. She calls, and hangs up a few times when she hear's Kelsey's voice answers, way too nervous. She never discusses what she's about to bring up. She's sweating. The clock chimes 8:30, the store is about to close. It's now or never.She picks up the phone and dials one more time.
"Thank you for calling Brookstone, this is Kelsey, how may I help you?" there is a pause. "hello?" "hello!" Judy answers. "I was wondering if you help me. What foot massagers do you have on sale, or in the store?" Kelsy answered "We actually have 3 foot massagers. The first one is pretty inexpensive. It's just a vibration massager with heat. That one is 49.99, that's the price it's always been." Judy summoned some courage and brought the conversation where she wanted it. "What massager would you say is good for tickly feet?" "Oh...this one would be great for someone who has poor circulation and has tingly feet. I think it could-" "No." Judy interupted. "Tickly feet. Like if someone is ticklish on their feet." "Ohhhh, you mean if you are ticklish on your feet? Well there's one in the store that would NOT be good for ticklish feet. It's actually brand new, and it's a handheld massager that vibrates and has different massage heads, but from what I've noticed, they are really more like tickle tools." "Oh dear." says Judy. "Well, actually the person I'm getting this for is looking for something that will tickle her feet and make her laugh...soo..." "OH! Kelsey explaimed. "Then this one would actually be perfect!" Judy asks if she has tried it. "Yes, I tried it this morning before anyone got here, and most of the massagers tickle me, but I can get use to them, but not this one...it gave me the giggles that I couldn't get rid of." "oh haha! do you have ticklish feet?" Judy asked bravely. "Yes, I have very ticklish feet, so this one really got me." "And you said you've tried the others in the store, and you think this one would fit my needs the most?" "For sure. I am a salaried manager, so I'm on my feet sometimes 9 hours a day, so when it's slow I will try out the massagers. They are great. Would you like me to hold that one for you ma'am, we're actually about to close in about 5 minutes." Oh shoot!" says Judy, "I really needed it tonight. I live right across the street, but I don't think I'll make it over in time. You don't deliver do you?" "No, sorry (giggles) we don't." "Well, I would ask if you could ok this with your manager, but you ARE the manager. Could you meet me outside with it, I'll pay you cash! I just really would love not to have to make another trip tomorrow." "I dunno..." "Well, let me ask you Kelsey, how are your feet feeling tonight?" "You've heard of dogs barking right? They are howling. I opened and closed. I could sure use a massage. But I don't think I'm going to have time to sit tonight." "I'll make you a deal, Kelsey. This may sound so strange, but I live right across the street. I also happened to be a licenced massause. (total lie). If you just pay for the massager, take it out with you and meet me outside, I'll pay you double, AND I'll invite you over to my place. I live right across the street. I'll offer you a complimentary 1 hour foot massage." "That has to be the strangest request ever. But what the heck. If this is a joke and you don't show, I'll have bought this for myself and I'll go home. Just for my safety though, I'm going to tell a friend I'll text them when I leave ok? I trust you, but you know....I can't believe I'm doing this, but how I can resist an HOUR massage from somoene who knows what they are doing after a long day. I gotta go, but I'll meet you outside in 5 minutes."

They hang up. Judy can't believe what she's done. Her sales tactics and negotiating skills have come in handy. She runs downstairs, they meet in the street, Judy hands over the cash and gets her box under her arm and leads Kelsey across the street to her luxury apartment. "Why don't you take your shoes off and make yourself comfortable on the couch, I'm going to put some batteries in this thing and we'll get started." Judy says as she walks in the kitchen. "2 triple A batteries included! I know my product!" says Kelsey as she puts her bag down, walks to the black leather couch and takes a load off. She slips out of her black slip on shoes, crosses her leg and starts to rub her own nyloned foot. She was wearing black nylons as she started to work her toes, Judy walks back in the room "No no no, that's for me to do! just layyyy back, close your eyes and relax. This is me thanking you for great customer service." "ok," Kelsey giggled. "I may seriously start laughing, just don't mind me, please. It's embarrassing. I'm so ticklish." "Oh I won't be concerned with that. I'll do my best not to let that happen." Judy just stared at the gorgeous feet that were on her laugh. The monent she has been waiting for her whole life is here, and she's so proud of herself for her bravery in taking a chance and succeeding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She has no clue what she is doing with massage but she takes her hands and starts to squeeze Kelsey's foot" "mmmmm!! that feels amazing already. thank you!" "No Problem" Judy says as she starts trying different massage techiques that she is making up on the fly. She starts using her knuckes and rolls them from Kelsey's heel to the ball of her feet. "AHH! haha that feels funny!" "oh..sorry." Judy begins to sweat, "oh no problem, it was silly. Do it again!" Judy does it again "bahahha! oh my God." Judy starts to grab Kelsey's toes and wiggle them around. Little giggles come out of Kelsey's mough as she scrunches her face and scrunches her toes. "Let me try some light pressure." Judy takes her long fingernails and runs them up and down Kelsey's soles. Again, Kelsey's beautiful toes scrunch and an adorable snicker comes out of her. "Wow! that tickles a lot!! Can I go in the bathroom and take off my nylons? I think they are making me more ticklish. It's silly, I know, but I'm pretty sure they are." There is still a giggle in Kelsey's voice, obviously very giddy. "No, I think it's actually helping me move my hands around. let's keep them on." The massage goes on for another 50 minutes or so, Kelsey a giggly mess pretty much the whole time as Judy memorizes her feet and does "massage techniques" that actually just tickle more. "Ok, your feet are mine for a bout 10 more minutes. You have been so giggly, I'm not sure if anything I do is going to relax you. Kelsey sighs. "It's ok...I'm having fun. I can't remember the last time I smiled and laughed so much. This is great. How bout you just tickle my feet for the next 10 minutes." Judy looks at Kelsey "Oh I was just kidding, Judy...Judy! Judy!" Judy sits on Kelsey's ankles. "I only do what I'm told." she smiles as Kelsey squirms around waiting for the biggest roller coaster of her life. Judy starts to scribble her fingers all over Kelsey's poor feet and Kelsey starts screaming, flailing, bucking, covering her face. her feet are trying desperately to escape Judy's grip. Her toes contorting in ways that she didn't know she could. this goes on for about 5 minutes and her laughs begin to get desperate. Judy Judy Judyhehehehehe! hold oowhwhwoooh! As the clock turns 10, it seems that the hour "massage" is over. Judy stops and gets off the couch. "Well, that was a lot of fun for me! how was it for you." Kelsey catches her breath. "My feet!...feel great. You sure did a number on them. I've never laughed so much in my life. That was so much fun. You are evil Mrs. Judyfingers!" "Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of your night. Thanks so much for getting me the massager. Maybe we can grab a drink sometime. You can wear boots if you're scared! haha. "ohhhh..." says Kelsey. "We never tried out your product! I can't leave unless I know you are satisfied and don't need a return." Judy can't believe what is about to happen, but she has to play it cool "Ohhh I can do it after you leave. After all, you've done plenty." "No, Judy...how bout I return the favor and give you a quick massage with the massager...You've been working on me for an HOUR. I'd like to help YOU relax. "Ok" Says Judy. "will you show me how it works, and do a product demo on me?" "Of course, lay back and put your feet up." Judy was wearing a pair of designer jeans, a sweater and nude nylons. she lays back on the huge couch and waits in anticipation...so wet with lust at this point she can hardly stand it.

"Well, the first thing I'll do is use the first head. It is large and mainly for getting tension out. I'll turn it on so it vibrates." Kelsey flips the switch. It buzzes. She grabs Judy's ankle and raises it. Judy's toes are already completely curled. Kelsey runs the massager up and down Judy's soles digging in to get "tension spots" Judy can't believe how amazing this feels and she melts in a girly puddle of squirmy giggles. Something she hasn't done in years. "ohhohoho Kelsey! you need to..." Judy lets out what appears to be a loud moan of extasy..almost as if the massager was in a different area of her body. She pulls away her foot. "I'm sorry Kelsey. I'm so embarrassed." "What is it Judy?" Kelsey asks with concern. "I shouldn't have let you do that. I'm so sorry. This is hard for me to say, but I have a very...different reaction to being tickled than most. I'm very ticklish, but I never knew this until tonight. But it gratifies me in a very...personal way...and I just can't let you do that and not know that. The truth is, I'm not a massage therapist. I don't know what I'm doing. I just had a crush on you and wanted to tickle you. I'm so ashamed. You can leave if you want." There is a pause. "you wanted...to tickle me?" Judy nods...avoiding eye contact. "Was it fun?" Judy nods again. "well...Judy. I had fun too. Nothing would make me happier than to help you enjoy your product to the fullest. i don't care how you react. I think your feet are more ticklish than MINE...we may need to restrain you. Judy's head shoots up and looks at Kelsey. Kelsey winks and smiles.

To be continued...if you want.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back