• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deal With the Devil: Shania Twaine (M/F, some sexual content)

This is a one shot quicky, sort of a throw back to the stuff I used to write.)

Deal with a Devil: Shania Twain
By SlaverTickler
Starring: Shania Twain
M/F, Some Sex

It all happened on a cool day in Timmons Ontario several years ago, and it has happened once a year on the same day ever since. It is the anniversary of the day she met him, the magical little man who enabled her to become the singing superstar that she is. His magic has kept her healthy and successful over the last several years. It had happened just before she would meet the man who would become her manager and husband , Robert John “Mutt” Lang, and has continued to happen once a year, no matter where she goes, or what she does. Every year he shows up, and she surrenders to him for the evening, and she remains successful because of it. This year would be no exception.

The chubby little man stood in the woods dancing around a fire, when Miss Twain came into view. First she allowed her jacket to fall from her body, and then began to unbutton her plaid shirt. The old Dwarf smiled and stroked his beard, he was happy to see that his mesmerized pet has kept her body in shape. Soon she was relieving herself of her shoes and socks, followed by her pants. Lastly came her black lace bra and matching panties. The fiendish little man took the country crooner by the hand and lead her to a spot near the camp fire. Shania laid down, and the man waved his hands and tree roots popped up out of the ground and wrapped themselves around her lovely wrists and ankles.

“Huh… what… where am I?” asked Shania as the trance wore off, “Oh no, not again!” she said with a panic, “Please, please don’t, why do we have to do this every year?”

“Because you like being wealthy and beautiful that’s why.” said the man, “Everything comes at a coast Ms. Twain, and this is the price you have to pay to keep everything you hold dear.”

With that the man stepped up to the bound singer’s feet and began to gently stroke her soles with his finger tips. Shania snickered, and giggled at first, trying as always to resist letting out and full fledged laughter. The man loved this about sexy singer, he thought it was adorable that she would try to resist him even though she knew it always ended the same way. Giggles soon became chuckles and chuckles were the sign of kinks in her armour. Every year it seemed to get a little harder to bring the full laughter out of her, but he didn’t care, it simply meant he’s get more time with his hands on her.

“No, no, no… snort… please, not this year… giggle, snort…” said Shania, as his fat little fingers began to squeeze her cute little knees, “Please… chuckle… giggle… snort… please don’t… no, no, please not the knees!”

With that last plea the flood gates opened and Shania let loose with a frantic scream followed by a fit of hysterical laughter. The singer tried to pull her feet out from the roots looped around her ankles. Shill screams filled the forest and her body squirmed about in the leaves and dirt. The more he tickled her, the more she laughed, and the more she laughed the more panicked she became. Of course once she broke into full belly laughter it was actually encouraging her tormentor to tickle her more. His hands mauled her mercilessly, squeezing her hips, and tweaking her tummy, and even poling her navel with his beard. The worst part was when he straddled her upper body and worked the singers armpits, while his long grey beard tickled the tip of her nose at the same time.

“No, no please don’t!” screamed Shania as tears began to roll down her cheeks, “Please… I can’t stand it anymore!”

“Ah-ah, Ms. Twain, we made a deal 8 years ago, and I have lived up to my part, for one night you are mine to do with as I please, and right now this is what pleases me.” he reminded her, “However 8 years is a long time. So I will give you one chance to get out of our deal.”

“Oh, please… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… anything… name it please… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… ANYTHING!” begged Shania.

The man slid his bum down Shania’s belly to her waist and slipped a finger from one hand into her navel, while teasing her pussy with the finger from another. The singers eyes opened wide as she felt both her bellybutton and her clit being tickled at the same time. Twain wanted to badly to yell out for him to stop , but the little bastard was just so good at playing with her pussy that the words would come from her mouth.

“I don’t know.” said the man starting to rake his fingers over Shania’s flat belly, causing her to squeal and wriggle around helplessly, “The coast of failure would be 100 time worse then what’s happening now, and I mean 100 times.” he continued, “You see I am immortal, and it would mean 100 generations of females with even one ounce of you bloodline would be mine to torment just like this, on this very day.” he added, “an each generation would be progressively more ticklish then you are.”

“Oh god… oh god… please!” screamed Shania, her mind swimming, and her body thrashing, “I’ll do anything to make this hell stop!”

“Very well.” said the man, “Guess my name, and if you are right, you are free or me, but guess wrong and 100 generations will be at my mercy”

Before Shania could say anything the little man buried his face between her thighs, his strong tongue burrowing between her labia and filling her pussy with it’s delightful presence. If Shania’s mind was struggling enough from the oral sex, he then brought his hands to bare on her hips, tweaking and kneading them with hysterical results. With her body in complete sensation over load all her mind could wrap around was the word name, guess his name, but nothing was coming to her.

“BOB!” screamed Shania in desperation, “IT’S BOB, I KNOW IT!”

“Bahahahaha!” bellowed the man, as he pulled down his pant, “You stupid bitch, who ever heard of a magic dwarf named ‘Bob’ ?” slowly he inserted his cock into the singers wet pussy, “You are mine forever Shania, and starting on their 18th birthdays so will the next 100 generations of the women of you bloodline!”

“Oh just shut up and fuck me you runt!” replied Shania.

The End

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back