• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling at work(I was student teaching)

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
In the last two weeks I have had two unique sightings of teenage tickling. I don't know if this has anything to do with the minors issue but if so let me know.

The first was two weeks ago as I was teaching my kids the heimlich, and at one point when I was testing them I got to a pair that couldn't do it because the girl was soooo ticklish at her tummy. Her friend would dig a finger into her bellybutton (your supposed to use it as a marker) and the girl would squeel and squirm away. I think her partner was doing this on purpose but she ended up testing on someone else.
The second was when I was teaching cpr and unconscious victim rescue where you role the victime over and check for breathing and stuff. While the kids were practicing I noticed a girl giggling. Her friend rolled her over and because her hands were supposed to stay over her head her tiny tank top came up and you could see the very bottom of her ribs. Well she had a pierced bellybutton so her friend was poking around it and she was giggling but just letting her do it. I let it go on for about 15 seconds but then I had to test them.:sowrong:

Thanks for posting this!

As long as there's nothing sexual going on, I don't think the fact that they're minors is an issue. Just my opinion :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back