• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love Tickles M/F feet

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
Love Tickles
M/F
Feet

Hello all, this story written by me was inspired by a friend here on the forum. She knows who she is . Enjoy

Maria was at her boyfriend’s house. They had just gotten home from the mall after a long day of shopping and were sitting on the couch watching TV. Maria watched TV as her boyfriend engrossed himself in a magazine.

Maria looked at him then kicked off her shoes and said “Hey babe, would you rub my feet for me? They’re really sore from walking all afternoon. Please?”

Her boyfriend lowered his magazine and looked at her “Umm… okay.” He went.

Maria swung her legs up onto his lap and he dropped the magazine he took a hold of her ankles and gripped her size eight feet and began to rub them through her socks.

“Mmm, that feels good, don’t stop.” Went Maria as her boyfriend rubbed away.

He rubbed her feet for a few minutes before looking at her socks “”You know, maybe I should take off these socks? I think I could rub your feet better without them.” He suggested to her.

“Mmmm… ok. But don’t tickle! I’m really ticklish on my feet.” She warned.

He removed her socks and placed them on the floor and looked up at her “Oh you are?” He asked gently running his index finger up her arch.

“Whoo! Hehe! Yes! Stop!” Went Maria giggling.

“Ok, ok, I’ll just rub them then.” Went her boyfriend. He then gripped her feet lightly and began to rub away.

“Mmm, that feels so good, don’t stop.” Went Maria closing her eyes as her boyfriend rubbed away.

Suddenly she felt his finger glide up her sole quickly and her eyes shot open “No! Hehehehe!! I said no tickles!” She went giggling.

“I know, but I just can’t resist.” Went her boyfriend as he scribbled his fingers up her feet.

“Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Stop!” She went pulling her feet in close to her.

“Hey! Gimme those back! I want to make deal! Please?” Went her boyfriend.

“No! You just wanna tickle me!” She went playfully.

“I’ll tell you what, if you can survive me tickling your feet for the next five minutes, I promise I won’t tickle you ever again. I’ll only rub them. Please?” Pleaded her boyfriend.

“Well…ok, but if I do this, you promise to stop tickling me?” Asked Maria slowly giving her feet back to him.

“Yes, yes I promise. Ready?” He asked excitedly taking back her feet.

“As I’ll ever be. Just get it over and done with.” She went nervously.

With that her boyfriend then took both of her feet and pointed them upward and positioned both of his hands underneath them at her soles. He looked up at her and smiled. She looked back at him with a worried look and in less than a second her boyfriend then quickly began to rake his fingers up and down her soles and arches.

“No! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went as he scraped his fingertips up her feet.

“Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!” Went her boyfriend as he tickled her. He tickled her feet like this for a minute and then reached into his pocket and withdrew a long stiff feather.

“Oh no! You didn’t say anything about a feather!” Went Maria trying to pull her feet back as she saw the feather.

“No, but you did agree to let me tickle your feet for five minutes. As it looks, you still got three and a half so hold still or else I might have to tickle you all the time.” Went her boyfriend teasingly pulling her feet back to him.

“Ok, fine, but be gentle. You know how ticklish I am.” She went relaxing her feet back into his lap.

“And just so you don’t move.” Went her boyfriend gripping her ankles somewhat hard and pressed them down into his lap.

“Hey! No fair!” Went Maria sticking her tongue out at him.

“Shhh! No more from the peanut gallery.” Went her boyfriend.
He then took the feather and ran it across her left sole, then up her arch and between each of her toes before moving on to her right foot and repeated the same process.

“Nnnn! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” She went trying to hold it in but couldn’t.

He then took the feather and began to run it up and down her one foot quickly, then the other. He ran it between each of her toes and Maria couldn’t help but laugh.

“Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went as he tormented her feet for the next three minutes of their deal. She bucked and thrashed as much as she could with her boyfriend holding her ankles down.

Soon he stopped and put the feather down and let Maria have her feet back.

“Whew! Now that was fun!” He went.

“For you maybe, but I admit, I liked it. Maybe I could let you tickle me some more, but not right now, I’m too tired from all those you just gave me.” went Maria half panting.

“Really?” went her boyfriend excitedly.

“Yes really, now come here and hold me.” She went.

Her boyfriend scooted over to her and held Maria in his arms and they continued to watch TV long into the night.

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back