• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tell Me a Secret" (m/f first person, midsection and foot tickling fiction)

AreYouTicklish

TMF Poster
It's amazing what a legitimate mistake can do. Seriously it's like slipping in shit and landing in Gold. I was talking to my friend Stephanie one night online. We've been friends for years but this particular night things were going to get a little different.

I guess before I go any further you want to hear more about her and decide if you wanna keep reading. This took in 07 so that would make her 24 turning 25. She's a brunette with hazel eyes. A very nice combo I think. She's English Italian mix standing 5'4. Rather in shape, small waist, decent breasts, a butt, shapely legs and great feet size 6.5. I shapely legs and trust they have always been amazing . It was first thing I noticed about her way back. We dated in high school but that was a short lived thing much to my disappointment. That's a whole other story and I don't wanna depress you.

So this night I'm writing about I made a terrible goof. We were chatting on AIM and I went to send a link to her but I messed the clipboard with a different browser and sent her a tickling picture. As I saw this photo pop up on our chat window my heart stopped. I realized I had just done this and could have died right there.

Time passed, maybe 10 or 15 seconds.

Then suddenly "LOL" all in caps.

Followed quickly with "What is that??? haha"

I panicked and then figured play this off and quick.

"Funny right? lol" I typed and my fricken fingers were shaking.

"That is insane! Where'd you get that?" I still couldn't get a read on her.

"On the web. You never saw these ever? I was now going to sell this at her it was my only defense.

"I have NEVER! wow. She's getting tickled!" She typed and I think I'm gonna be ok.

I sent another picture and I made it was of the same fun not creepy nature. She again sent a big lol and said she would die in that position. At this point I was realizing this wasn't going to be my demise! I wouldn't have to move and change my identity!

"You think you're that ticklish?" I typed.

"I got my mom's ticklish genes so YES. I'm deathly ticklish." She sent back to me.

"Remind me the next time I'm over there!" I figured flirt hehe.

"What to tickle me?" She replied.

"No to tickle your mom!" I know. I know. lol

"LOL YOUR DORK!" She textually yelled back at me.

So I went for the silly joke here I know but learn something here all you Ler's that need advice. What I did there was lay some foundation for my next encounter with her. I just gave my self a sort of "in" should I get to a position for some fun.

So let's skip ahead now to the following saturday when I was over at her place. We in her living room hanging out and I had tickling on my mind. I was plotting. And I was probly thinking so hard that she could see me thinking. Steph wasn't wearing anything too crazy, just a tshirt, jeans and sneakers. Finally I thought to myself fuck it. I simply reached over gave a little finger itch on her side. She giggled a bit.

"Oh maybe you aren't kidding." I teased her.

"Haha No I certainly am not!" She squirmed.

"All we need is a camera man And we can make our own silly pictures." I joked.

"Haha you're the only person I've let tickle me really." She was so flirting right?

"Are we gonna keep this between us?" She is more than flirting.

"Keep what?" I can play too.

"You tickling me." She's in!

"Ok, I didn't know I was though." Teehee!

She took my hand and led me up off the couch. My heart was racing but in a fun way. Stephanie laid on the floor and rolled her shirt up a bit. I was surprised sure but I wasn't thrown off. I climbed on top of her thighs and took her hands and placed them over her head. She stayed put. I began dragging my fingers and each side of her ribcage in slow circles. Stephanie only smiled.

I curled my fingers a little more and made the circles faster and more random and the giggles began. From there I was on a good drive spidering my fingertips around the hollow of her abs. The skin of her stomach felt amazing. So soft with those little tiny girl hairs. It flexed and flinched with the flicks of my fingers. Nice alliteration right? Anyway, I began picking at the edges of her ribs. Stephanie squeaked and yelp with every little grab.

I've never been a rough tickler. I good like tickling and leaving a girls stomach looking all red and scratched up. Maybe it's just me but I think lighter is better. I did the around the world across her ribs. Left to right and back and forth, teasing her belly button with my other hand. Her belly button is cute, small and somewhat tight. I loved that with her arms stretch over her head, her rib contours became noticeable and her belly button stretch more oval vertical shaped. She was giggling squirming mess under my fingertips. I even got down below her bellybutton on the soft curvy skin. She wasn't of perfect shape and I loved that. I was begging me stop.

"Air, need air!" I was nice and let off for a minute.

"Had enough?" I asked her.

"Try my feet now." She said like a giggling little girl. So cute.

"If you want." I unmounted her.

Steph looked around the room and then finally got and sat on the couch. She told me to lay on the floor by her feet. What was I gonna not do that?! I did my part and got down on the floor right where I needed to be. She had her legs out stretched straight. Then she lowered them down resting them on my chest. I could see her feet wiggling inside her sneakers. I pulled at those laces like I was pulling a bow off the top of a present. I lifted and help each foot out of their sneakers.

"Socks off?" I was being polite.

"What do you rather?" She wiggled her toes inside her socks and yea I stared.

"I say off. It's better." No harm in that.

"Oh you have history in this?" She taunted.

"A little bit yea." Why not say that? Hah.

I peeled her socks off like two bananas. I couldn't wait. I grabbed her ankles with my left hand where my pointer finger was between and my thumb and middle finger clasped the outside of both ankles. I couldn't believe I was finally going to do this after all time. I stroked my right hand fingers up both her soles and then back down. Her feet lifted and her toes stretched. I stroked back up and then grazed over the bottoms of her toes. Steph giggled as she looked down on me. I worked around her delicious looking arches with my nails (despite they are short). Her feet wiggled and alternated going up and down in the grasp of my left hand. I teased around her meaty heels.

I don't know if she gets pedicures but there was no sign of wear on these babies. I checked around the edges pinching up and down both feet. She wasn't dying laughing and but definitely feeling the effect of my tickling fun under her feet. I was figuring at the point she must be enjoying it because she's not yanking away. I put my wrist on her heels and itched under her toes. Stephanie was champion among lees and I was proud (and really turned on).

"If I tell you a secret will you tell me one?" Steph looked down asking.

"Sure, what do you got." I was still lightly stroking.

"You look really cute down there tickling me." She said looking like an angel.

"Well thank you, and I like being down here too. I love tickling you." I managed to say.

"I think you have a little fetish." She said in a sexy voice. Or at least it sounded sexy for her putting the word fetish in there.

"Yea I do. As you can clearly tell." I blushed.

"I have one little secret to add though." She said quieter.

"I'm listening." Holy hell say it!

"I'm not ticklish." She said losing her laughter just smiling.

It was like the boat just lost its motor. I continued tickling and yea she wasn't kidding. Yes I felt embarrassed at this point. I didn't know what was coming. I got nervous. I got worried. The seconds it her to speak again felt like hours in my head.

"Though I'm not ticklish. I still love how it feels." She said that dragging her big toe across my lips and I kissed it.

"So don't get up, your telling me." I was shocked.

"Not until your done." I would responded back but there were toes in my mouth.

One hour and one FJ later I got up and returned the favor.

thanks guys! it was my first stab at fiction. it was based on a situation that happened with me, so i changed it a bit to make a good fiction.

Great story. The conversational tone worked nicely and the twist was funny and cool.

Please write more! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back