• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tigra's Tickle Torture 2

Blood Eyes

A nice sequel to my "Tigra's Tickle Torture" story. Let's see how it goes. Mark Diplock loved it and Darth Vegeta thought a sequel was required. All this combined with my desire to make a sequel led to me writing this. Enjoy, any and all Tigra fans! Hope this tickle tale is as good as its predecessor!

It had been a week after Tigra had been tickled silly by Black Cat, Hellcat and Shadowcat, and although they seemed to have forgiven her for attacking them after she woke up from the tickling she got, there was more than met the eye.

Tigra had barely managed to defeat Lady Deathstrike today, and she now went home to shower, get into her room and crash into her bed to rest. But no sooner had she reached her room and laid down on her bed than did cuffs suddenly lock onto her wrists and ankles and shackle her down to the bed.

What's more, Tigra was not only not ready for this, but she'd put her arms behind her head as she laid down, so her underarms were fully exposed as much as the rest of her.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Tigra exclaimed, but then Black Cat, Hellcat and Shadowcat came along, entering her room. "Right on time!" Black Cat said. "Felicia? Patsy? Kitty? What is this?" Tigra asked. "Get me out of this NOW!" "Never." Hellcat replied. "We designed those automatic shackles into your bed earlier today and made a tracking device to tell us just when you'd be shackled, so we'd know when to enter your room and pay you back."

"You see, Tigra," Shadowcat began, "we know you attacked us like that last week because we tickled you like crazy and it pissed you off. And we seemed to forgive you for it later." "But we actually only almost did." Black Cat said. "This is where it happens for real, or actually, it'll happen for real right after we do what we're about to do."

Black Cat knelt down in front of Tigra's feet at the foot of the bed, Hellcat went over to where her underarms were and Shadowcat sat on top of her thighs, so she was right above the bikini-clad tiger woman's belly. Then the Black Cat said: "Okay, we're in our positions and we know how we're doing this! Let's begin, shall we?" "Let's, Felicia, let's!" Hellcat and Shadowcat said in unison.

To start off, Black Cat began to tickle Tigra's feet like crazy. Tigra also began to laugh like crazy as a result. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIN!" Tigra let out in laughter. “I DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON’T WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TICKLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAIN! NAHAHAHAT MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh, but you will be, Tigra! And even more powerfully than before!” Black Cat grinned. “We start with your feet and work our way around!” She took out a feather and brushed it along her soles and toes alike, causing Tigra to laugh harder than ever.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH, NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Tigra yowled. “I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN’T TAHAHAHAHAHAKE IT, YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO GUYS! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” A few moments of this passed before Black Cat began to lick Tigra’s soles and do the same to her toes, which was driving her insane. “NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!” Tigra squealed. “PLEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO LICKING! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONGUE!”

Black Cat soon finished up and said: “Okay, Shadowcat, it’s all you!” Shadowcat said: “You don’t have to tell me twice!” and tickled Tigra’s belly swiftly and like crazy. Tigra started to laugh even harder, if that was possible, and tears were going down her face virtually in rivers. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT’S EHEHEHEVEN WOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORSEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Tigra yelled between explosions of laughter. “I’M SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRY FOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOR BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEATING OHOHOHON YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU GUYS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHALREHEHEHEEADY!”

But Shadowcat simply said: “Not good enough. And it won’t be until we’re through with you here!” and she stuck her tongue into Tigra’s belly button, licking it everywhere and also doing a tickling of her belly sides and ribs, not to mention how she continually gave her the raspberry. I think it needless to say this was really getting to Tigra.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THIS!” Tigra howled. “CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUT! KNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACK IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOFFFF!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” More and more tears as of now came out of her bright green eyes, and her laughter could be heard virtually throughout the building she and the other three feline femme fatales were in.

Shadowcat then took out a brush and said: “Now it’s time to give our pretty kitty a nice brushing!” and ran it up and down the length of Tigra’s midriff. This sensation drove her not a drop short of crazy, of course. “And this time,” added Hellcat, “you’re helpless to move, instead of tickled but free of restraints like last time! Part of your punishment, of course!”

“GWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRUSHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Tigra cried out. “I’M GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONNA PEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERCY!!”

Shadowcat kept brushing her like this until stopping and saying: “The way’s paved for you now, Hellcat!” Hellcat nodded and began to tickle Tigra’s underarms, telling her: “My, my, Tigra, the way you’re so ticklish makes us wanna do this more often! So glad we switched regions just now so we could enjoy different pleasures!” She did not stop tickling and kept doing so faster, too.

“FAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IS THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEND TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO THIS?!?!?!?!” Tigra screeched as she kept on getting tickled silly with no way out. “STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP TICKLING ME! I’M PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEADING YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU THREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

Tears now soaked the bed and Tigra could feel her bladder threatening to piss urine all over her bikini panties as well as the end of the bed. Tigra’s laughter also made her fangs easily seeable in her wide open, laughing mouth. In the end, Hellcat stopped her tickling of Tigra’s armpits and at the same time, Shadowcat was given the feather and Black Cat the brush.

“We’re nearly done. We’ve got one more thing to do, and then you’re forgiven!” Black Cat said. She held the brush near Tigra’s toes, Hellcat took hold of a nearby feather duster in the room and Shadowcat held the feather near Tigra’s belly button while putting her free hand on her belly itself. Tigra quickly caught on to what they were about to do. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Tigra shouted out loud. “PLEASE, NO!!!!! I WON’T BE ABLE TO STAND IT!”

“Too bad!” smiled the other three in unison, and then, next thing Tigra knew, her feet were being tickled by Black Cat’s fingers, tongue and brush, Shadowcat was tickling her belly with feather and fingers alike, plus using her phasing powers to tickle her belly from the inside, and Hellcat was tickling one underarm with finger and the other with the feather duster. Tigra’s laughter went to the next level.

“WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PUT A STAHAHAHAHAHAP TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO IT! I’LL DIE IF YOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON’T!” Tigra wailed. But now it was just pure, complete laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

When it finally ended, it was amazing Tigra had not passed out. The cuffs were released and she got up, with Black Cat saying: “There! Now you’re forgiven!” “Maybe,” Tigra replied, “but that tickling you gave me energized me so much and made me think about tickling so much that I’m suddenly in the mood to…” She pounced on Black Cat and started tickling her all over her body. “…TICKLE YOU!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Black Cat cried out. “OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, TIGRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!”

Hellcat then said: “Uh, Shadowcat? Can you get us outta here before Tigra gets to tickling us, too? Like, NOW?” “No problem!” Shadowcat replied. “Sorry, Felicia!” they both said at once as Shadowcat held Hellcat’s hand and phased them through the wall to escape Tigra’s room, while Black Cat was now gonna be under the torment of Tigra’s tickling for a good, long time, as well evidenced from how Tigra tickled her belly and sides, pulled off her boots and licked her feet, the hot, scratchy tongue making it tickle all the more and just plain got every square inch of her body, causing Black Cat to explode in almost as much laughter as Tigra had minutes ago.

THE END

So, what did you think? I hope you enjoyed it, everybody!

Once again. i loved it. I can only hope you'd continue and have Tigra's revenge on Hellcat and Shadowcat too... Thanks for the sequel. made my day.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back