• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #121 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
I enjoyed the tummy shots. Nice job folks.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

The forum has some very nice tummies in it's members. Nice pictures.

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is "Blotto!" show us a picture with you a bit tipsy/drunk/high/wrecked etc.

Let's see how you party!

Myriads

6454_1028910779233_1719264527_57716_5258745_n.jpg

l_eb7e1c585e986d7956a61006f0850606.jpg

Gettin' there..... and hey... when you're this big ;)

Lowlands festival: spent the day before drinking for 15 hours straight, the day after I found 2 bottles of vodka and an unspecified amount of strong beer in my vincinity, and woke up at 8 o clock because the sun had turned my tent into an oven.

So I ended up wrecked like this, having a siesta.

The first one is from my time on ship, at Jebel Ali, in the United Arab Emirates, back in 2003. Even during the night, it was about 90 degrees out! After spending a couple months at a time with no land or beer in sight, one tends to not care about drinking in that kind of heat. The next day, we all had to get up for a 6am run. Despite our drinking, we all woke up on time for the run, except for our boss! :D

The second picture is from a party a few years ago. After a couple keg stands, some beer pong, and a few other drinking games, I was done for the night, just trying not to fall asleep. These days, I just don't drink like that, anymore.

Attachments

• Nomorbeerkthx.jpg
    Nomorbeerkthx.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back