• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Explorers Club- Chapter Two, Part One

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
Clarissa still wasn't certain if she really wanted to go to the explorers club. She felt this uncertainty all the way to the doors of the club itself. The girl didn’t know if she had a tickling fetish or if she was simply curious about it. She didn’t know if she liked being tickled or wanted to do the tickling. She simply didn’t know.

“Here I go.” The girl thought, taking a deep breath. The girl knocked lightly on the door. “Hello?” She said.

“I’m coming.” Samantha could be heard calling from somewhere in the room.

A few moments later Samantha opened the door and smiled brightly at Clarissa. “Well! Look at you!” She said, happily. “Come in! Come in!”

“Look.” Clarissa began, not taking a step into the room. The girl noticed Judy and Ann were sitting side-by-side. Judy was smiling brightly, but Ann looked annoyed. “I’m not interrupting anything am I?”

“Actually…” Ann began, but stopped when Judy wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist.

“Not at all!” Judy said, giggling. “Ann and I were about to go out and get some dinner. It’s my turn to treat our resident princess.”

“That’s right.” Samantha said, nodding. “Come in!”

“Wait.” Clarissa said, taking a deep breath. “I feel like I’m admitting defeat here…. Look. I don’t know if I have a tickling fetish or not. I don’t know anything!” The girl admitted. “And for me that’s bad.”

“Don’t worry.” Samantha said, patting Clarissa’s right shoulder. “That’s why we have the explorers club. To learn this stuff. Now come in.” The girl said, stepping aside so Clarissa could enter.

Clarissa took another deep breath and entered the room.

“We’ll be seeing you!” Judy said, leaning Ann out of the room by the hand. As the girls passed Clarissa Judy smiled evilly at the girl and Ann stuck her cute little tongue out at her. Soon only Samantha and Clarissa remained.

“I don’t think Ann likes me.” Clarissa said, sighing deeply.

“Please forgive her.” Samantha said. “Ann’s spoiled from all the attention we give her.”

“It’s alright.” Clarissa said, glancing around the room. “What should we do now?” The girl asked.

“Have a seat on the bed.” Samantha ordered.

Clarissa did as she was told. She felt nervous and giddy at the same time. “Ok.” She said.

“Alright. I’ll start you off slow. I’ll tickle you some and then tie you up and really let you have it. Afterwards you can tie me up and tickle me. Ok?” Samantha said.

“Right.” Clarissa said, nodding.

“Do you know if you’re not ticklish anywhere?” Samantha asked.

Clarissa glanced down at her body. “I don’t know. I’ve never really been tickled before. I mean my parents did when I was little, but…” The girl began. “And my friends used to tease me sometimes.”

“It’s ok.” Samantha said, putting her hands on her hips. “Let’s get started. Just relax and don’t kick me, ok?”

“Ok.” Clarissa said. The girl once again took a deep breath.

Samantha went to her knees in front of Clarissa and began untying her shoes. Slipping them off her feet the girl placed them on the floor beside them. Ann raised Clarissa’s right foot and raked her fingers slowly over the stocking foot.

Clarissa giggled and her foot twitched slightly. “Hey…” The girl giggled, her cheeks grew bright red in the color.

“Try to stay still.” Samantha said, raking her fingers down the slender foot.

Clarissa tried to keep her foot as still as possible, but it was hard. The girl was too ticklish. “I… CAN’T!” The girl cried, pulling her foot away from Samantha. The girl took several deep breaths. “I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to…”

“It’s ok.” Samantha giggled. “Ann likes to be tickled, but she’s always trying to get away and screaming for mercy.”

“Oh…” Clarissa said, blushing hard and smiling.

“Try laying back. That might help.” Clarissa said. “And don’t worry about the sheets. We clean them everyday.”

“I’m not worries.” Clarissa said, leaning back and closing her eyes.

Samantha grabbed Clarissa’s right foot and dug her fingers into the sole. A steady stream of giggles erupted from Clarissa and the girl began wriggling left and right on the bed. “THAT… REALLY… TICKLES!” Clarissa cried.

Samantha giggled as she scratched Clarissa’s heels mercilessly and then moved onto the girl’s toes. There she scratched the bridge furiously before moving onto the tips of the girl’s toes.

Clarissa tried to stay as still as possible, but she couldn’t for long. Sitting up the girl grabbed Samantha’s hands and pulled them away from her ticklish feet. “Hold… On…” The girl breathed.

“Sorry.” Samantha said, giggling.

“No…” Clarissa said, shaking her head. “You can start again.”

“If you’re sure…” Samantha began, her voice trailed. The girl grabbed Clarissa’s sides and began tickling them. Clarissa squealed with ticklish laughter and fell back on the bed.

Samantha squeezed Clarissa’s sides and then dug her fingers into the girl’s underarms. Clarissa screamed with ticklish delight and tried to trap Samantha’s fingers by squeezing her arms close to her sides, but it was useless. Samantha easily pulled them out and attacked the girl’s belly.

“OK! OK!” Clarissa cried, rolling onto her belly. Samantha grabbed the girl’s sides again and started tickling more furiously then before. Clarissa kicked her feet wildly. “PLEASE… OK!” The girl cried.

Samantha stopped tickling again to let Clarissa catch her breath. “Having fun?” She asked.

“I…” Clarissa breathed. “I don’t know…”

“It’s ok.” Samantha said, getting to her feet. “I’m going to find some rope to tie you up with. Just lay there, ok?”

“Ok.” Clarissa said. Samantha didn’t say anything, but Clarissa knew this next part was going to be hard and it was going to determine if she liked to be tickled or not.

(NOTE: Please click the links below to read the other parts. Sorry about the delay. This would have been posted sooner.)

Part One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5897506/the_explorers_club_chapter_two.html?cat=44

Part Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5897518/the_explorers_club_chapter_two.html?cat=44

Part Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5897522/the_explorers_club_chapter_two.html?cat=44

Part Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5897532/the_explorers_club_chapter_two.html?cat=44

Part Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5897534/the_explorers_club_chapter_two.html?cat=44

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back