• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hooters girls tickling FF/F, FFFFFFFFF/F, FFFFFFFFFF/M, F/M

kalle

Andrew was so exited. He had been saving money for months and months for this; His first trip to america. Since his brother emigraded to the states a few years ago, he could not wait long enough to visit him. But the day finally come and andrew was now spoting through the window on the plain when it was close to land at DFW airport. He had been flying for a very long time, from sweden to america it took him about 18 hours of flying to get there.

After a few days of site seeing around the Dallas-fort worth metroplex Andrew and his brother went out to the local hooters restaurant in the area to have something to eat. Andrew, who had never heard about the hooters before, was suprised and very happy about that the restaurant only had hot females serving the food there. But his brother knew more then that. He knew that everytime a customer had a birthday and went to the restaurant, the waitresses was singing loud and clear and dancing around. Andrews brother was mean enough to humiliate his brother, a first timer in america, by telling one of the girls that it was andrews birthday today and they all gathered around him, singing and clapping with their hands. Andrew was all red in his face and said to his brother in swedish " you are gonna pay for this!!" When the boys finally sat down and eating, andrew noticed that the girls was whispering and looking at him and giggling.

When andrew and his brother left the restaurant, a waitress, named shelly ran after them and wanted andrew to have a special kind of birthday present; An invitation to a "hooters party" specially made for birthday boys. Andrew didnt know what to say, a beautiful girl wasking him to join a special birthday party with a hooter girls. " I dont know, I dont have an american divers liecence and I dont find around here". Shelly said " dont worry, just give me your adress and I´ll pick you up". Andrew said " ok" and wrote down the adress for her.

All dressed up for the evening, Andrew was now waiting for shelly to show up. To his exitement, she did! All dress up in her tight hooters uniform. Andrew was very quite and shy and didnt say so much the car trip to the houser where the " birthday party" took place. When They arrived and went in to the house, He saw 10 hooters girl, all in their uniforms. Everybody said "HI ANDREW!!" and huged him and everybody wanted to talk to him. Andrew thought that he was in paradise! He also noticed that all of the girls look so differerent from each other. black, white, latino, asian, blonde, bruntettes, redheads. All of each colour of gods most successful work ever!

After an hour of mingling around the house and talked to the girls it was time to play a game " spinn the bootle and tickle" Andrew was familiar with the game, but not the tickling part. Every session had four players, one tickling victim, two pinning down the victim and the the last one was the tickler. So they sat down on the floor and started to play. Andrew was realy exited of what he saw. One girl screaming for her life, when she was pinned down by two others holding down her ankles and arms to the floor and one girl was tickling all over her body. one tickling session lasted for 10-20 minutes and ther rest of them just observed the whole thing. One girl was basiclly stripped of her uniform, almost naked and they all pinned down her and had 10 minutes each to tickle her. She was close to tears when they were done with her.

After 5 hours of tickling all of the girls had tickled each other and andrew was so sexual aroused that ha had to go to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, he tried to calm down because he had an hard boner like never before just observing the girls tickling and pinning down each other. When he went out the girls asked him if he was alright. " yeah sure," he said and now it was his turn to be tickled.

First he was unsure if he wanted to be tickled. But they all insisted to give it a try. He agreed and they started to take his clothes of and he had to stand up and have his hands tried to a rope from the roof. Now he was standing there, in his underwear and the girls coming closer to him with their sharpe nails. They was walking around in circles and lightly tickling him. They worked him two by two, from heads to toes, tickling his legs, feets, thighs, abs, sides, his raging boner and balls, arms, armpits, butt, back, there was no spot left behind!

They tickled him for about an hour and they released him and they gave him a break and something to drink. Shelly, the girl who picked him up, asked him" Which one of of dod you find most attractive?" " well, you´re all very beatiful" said andrew. " But, you have to pick one, because only one of us can make your dick harder then anyone of us?" Andrew didnt know what to say now. "well, there is one way to find this out and that is to get upstairs and find out. The girls walked up to the main bedroom and invited andrew to follow them. Andrew followed and came in to the room with a big bed with a lot of soft hand cuffs. A few of the girls was preparing the bed and the ofter ones was preparing andrew byt rubbing in his body with massage oil. Shelley asked him to lay down in the bed so they could tie him up spread eagled and they all sat in the bed circled around him. Before he knew it, the worst tickling session started. Two of the girls sitting by his head tickled his arms, chest and armpits, four tickling his sides and abs, two tickling his legs, balls and his rockhard dick and the last two tickling his feet.

After 30 minutes och tickling, shelly asked him who was the best tickler. Adrew said" I have know idea, I´ll to tired of all the screaming and tickling to know that." " well, we should try it out one bye one" and they left him, still tied to the bed. Now they went in to him one by one tickling him all over his body and everyone had about 10-15 minutes alone with him. Everytime a new girl came in, he was first prepared with massage oil. After more than 2 hours of tickling, Andrew was released and picked out one of them as the best tickler, an asian girl with black long hair and long hard black fingernails about 1-2 inches long. All of them later went down to the living room and put on a movie to calm down from this crazy evening. When the eveing was done, andrew said goodbye to all the girls for a loveley evening and jumped in the the car and followed the asian girl home and spend the night at her place.

And what they was doing that night? well, it´s all up to you!

Nice - very,very nice - now I need to head to Hooters for a burger, and I probably won't need a stool!

Wow nothing and I mean nothing beats multiple hooters girls tickling each other and then ME! Wishful wishing lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back