• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone want to write a story for me

"I don't even know what the renaissance is!" Brenda exclaimed shrugging her shoulders and laughing as she walked with her friend Rick. She thought back to her history lessons at school but nothing sprung to mind.
"You're kidding right?" Rick said in an astonished tone "It was one of the biggest cultural movements like ever, lasted a good two or three hundred years!"
"Pfft, well, it sounds French and boring, I don't think going to some stupid fair is going to change my mind about that" Brenda said quite matter-of-factly, she folded her arms and looked quite adamant as they walked down the road with Rick.
"Look, we'll have a great time, there's loads of fun things to do - lot of old stuff. Lot of food stalls too." Rick tried his best to make the fair sound appealing but Brenda was only half listening, she had made up her mind already, the fair was going to be boring.
"What exactly is there to do? Appart from eat and look at old things?" Brenda raised an eyebrow at Rick.
"Oh there's tonnes! But I'll let you have a look for yourself rather than give things away."
Rick was clutching at straws, Brenda frowned, either he did not know what would be there or the truth would be boring and un-appealing.

The pair reached the entrance to the fair and from a glance, there did seem to be quite a bit going on. Brenda looked at the various people, being shown round by guides, buying souvenirs from stalls, she smiled for a moment as she recognised a face in the crowd. The face looked back and lit up, the pretty blonde girl pulled away from the crowd and came running toward Brenda with a friend.
"Brenda!" She called out excitedly, she hugged Brenda jovially "What are you doing here? This isn't your scene!"
"Hello Emma. I know, Rick told me I'd have a good time...I needed a break from work - to be honest, it doesn't look too bad." Brenda half smiled at Rick who grinned from ear to ear.
"No It's great you came! Hannah and I have been round almost the whole fair."
Hannah, the tall, dark haired girl to Emma's right waved with a pleasant grin.
"Anything interesting?" Rick looked at Hannah with an expectant expression.
"Well, we had a tour through the Fort over there in the distant. It's really old! Built in the 1400's. The dungeons are cool!" Hannah pointed to a large, castle-like building in the distance.
"What would you recommend we look at first?" Brenda asked with a smile. She continued to look around the fair, there were people dressed in what appeared to Brenda as Victorian style clothes.
"Well actually, Hannah and I were just going to head over to the stocks." Emma smiled "I was going to take a few pictures and that part isn't very busy, the stocks have a great renaissance feel to them so pictures there would be great! You could come along with us if you like."
Brenda looked at Rick as if to ask for permission.
"Yeah, that'd be cool, we've got plenty of time to look at everything" Rick said with a nod.
"It's this way" Emma and Hannah took the lead and Rick and Brenda followed close behind.

They walked through the crowds of people for a few minutes before coming into a clearing.
"What exactly are the stocks?" Brenda tapped Emma on the shoulder as they walked.
"Laughing stocks, they used to lock people in them if they'd done something bad and either throw rotten food at them or tickle them bare foot till they'd learned their lesson or till the crowds shouted for mercy!" Emma turned to look at Hannah, "are you ticklish on your feet Hannah?" she asked with a devious grin. Hannah looked back with a shocked smile "I'm not going in if you're going to tickle me!"
"That's a yes then" Brenda smiled and looked at Emma "what about you Emma?"
"What?" Emma asked with a confused expression.
"Have you got ticklish feet?" Brenda asked as the four came into site of a wooden set of stocks that seemed to be quite well looked after.
"I'm the one with the camera" She replied with a smug smile. The four stopped next to the stocks. There were five or six people around appart from themselves, sitting on benches, or on the floor, eating snacks bought from the fair.
"OK, let me get some pictures" Emma pointed to the stocks.
"No way, I'm not getting in there if you're going to tickle me" Hannah laughed. Brenda and Rick smiled patronisingly at Hannah.
"Alright, how about Brenda gets in the stocks and you and Rick tickle her?" Emma tried to compromise with Hannah.
"Works for me" Rick said with a grin. Hannah nodded, smiling at Brenda.
"Uhh, no." Brenda said with a tone of subtle force.
"It's just a couple of pictures! Not torture, one of you two. Come on." Emma said rolling her eyes, becoming impatient.
"Why don't you do it then hmm?" Hannah laughs and gestures to the stocks.
"I'm the one with the camera."
"That's a poor excuse, you must be reeeeaally ticklish" Brenda jokingly pokes at Emma's ribs.
"No, I just don't want one of you breaking this" She defended, going slightly red.
"Are we going to get some pictures or not?" Rick spoke in a tone of boredom.
"Fine...fine I'll do it." Brenda said defeated.
Emma clapped her hands and began to play with her camera.
"Good! I'll get the camera sorted, Rick, Hannah, if you sort the stocks out. Brenda, just take your shoes and socks off." Rick and Hannah lifted up the top half of the stocks and placed it on the floor.
"Socks?" Brenda took her trainers off and put them next to the stocks.
"Yes, it'd be better if you are bare foot." Emma continued to play with the camera.
"Will it tickle more?" Brenda asked with a slight frown.
"Definitely, but it will look more authentic." Hannah smiled slightly mischievously at Brenda.

"I don't care about authenticity too much. I'm ticklish, I'd rather keep my socks on if it's going to tickle even more." Brenda spoke in an apprehensive voice.

"How about we see how you get on?" Emma asked with a polite face.

"...Okay" Brenda walked around to the other side of the stocks where she sat on a bench.

"Put your feet in the two outside holes" Emma tapped the two holes furthest from the middle.
Brenda slowly rested her ankles on the wooden block.

"Okay and then your hands in the centre two holes" Emma pointed at the holes in the middle of the stocks.

"Really? My hands will be locked in too?" Brenda looked slightly worried at Emma who didn't answer. Brenda grudgingly did as she was told and rested her hands on the block between her feet.
Brenda watched Rick and Hannah as they lifted the block up and slowly placed it down ontop of Brenda's feet and hands, completely immobilizing her.

"OK now just try and move around Brenda, need to make sure you can't get out."

Brenda could move her feet and toes a small amount but was completely unable to move her ankles. Rick and Hannah stood back and looked at Brenda smiling.

"That should do it, you look quite hopeless...and miserable." Emma laughed.

"Well, seeings as you both wimped out...come on, get it over with." Brenda sighed dejectedly.

"You don't mind if we tickle your feet then?" Rick asked, as if Brenda would be given an option.

"Just do it and get it over with." Brenda looked up at the sky.

"Alright! We'll get a load of you with socks, and then see how we go." Emma smiled. Rick walked over to Brenda's left foot and knelt down, Hannah sat down cross legged at Brenda's right foot. Brenda's head bowed down to look at the floor between her legs.

"Alright, I'll start taking pictures now, tickle her slow to start, I don't want to capture blur" Emma held the camera up and started snapping. Rick and Hannah smiled at the camera, Rick held Brenda's foot with his left hand and positioned his right an inch away from Brenda's arch. Hannah did the same with the other.
"At the same time Hannah" Rick smiled and nodded at his partner. Brenda continued to look down at the floor with her eyes closed, her feet and hands totally relaxed.

"....have you started yet?" Brenda kept her eyes closed for 15 seconds, the clicking of the camera continuously going off.
"I can't feel any..."
Hannah and Rick dug their fingers into the arches of Brenda's feet and began to spider tickle.
Immediately Brenda threw her head back and burst into laughter, Hannah and Rick grinned from ear to ear, pleased with the reaction from their strategy. Brenda's feet jerked at the lightest touch although her right foot spazzed continuously. Hannah placed her thumb beneath Brenda's toes, pushed them back toward the stocks and slowly began to speed up her tickling, she smiled and watched Brenda's reactions.
After a minute Brenda began to shake her head frantically and her laughing became much louder.
"How are you tickling her?" Rick asked, looking at Hannah's hands "that foot seems to be jerking all over the place!"
"I know what tickles me, and the spots that drive me nuts. Nails give a big advantage too! What do you think Brenda?"
Brenda, now laughing hysterically looked at her right foot being held by Hannah and nodded before returning her gaze to the floor.
"Which foot is more ticklish?" Rick asked looking at Brenda's expression.
Brenda was forced to burst out in laughter again as Rick un-expectedly dug his fingers into the ball of her foot.
"Still the right one!!" She leaned back and went into silent laughter for a moment. Hannah stuck her tongue out and smiled extremely smug.
"Okay! I've got a good amount here! You can stop!" Emma called out laughing. Hannah and Rick both took their hands away, Brenda's feet shook around and she wiggled her toes to try and relax them. Hannah threw her hands up in the air with a warm smile, "I won!" she said quite satisfied.
"You won?" Rick asked, puzzled.
"Yes! I made her laugh the most!"
Brenda, looked out to Emma, completely red in the face, sweating slightly and still laughing very slightly. Emma looked back with a jovial smile.
"I think her right foot is just more ticklish..." Rick said slightly defeated, clutching at straws.
"Spill the beans Brenda." Hannah turned her grin to Brenda.
"I don't know...I wasn't sure if I was ticklish at all at the start, I couldn't feel your fingers...but you hadn't even started...when you did I thought I was going to die. Not being able to move..."
"But which tickled more?" Hannah asked hopefully.
"Does it matter?" Emma asked laughing.
"Of course it does!" Hannah smiled deviously.
"Alright! alright!...what you were doing to this foot was killing me!" Brenda waved the foot closest to Hannah. Rick looked down at the floor disappointed. Hannah cheered.
"But the left one was really ticklish too...doesn't matter anyway because it all added up!"
Hannah and Rick walked over to Emma to look at the pictures, Brenda continued to regain her composure.
"Did they come out alright?" Brenda asked after a minute.
"Yep! They came out perfect!" Hannah said, with a pleased expression.
"That one's a bit blurry but 1/68 that isn't perfect is good!" Emma nodded at Brenda.
"I don't want you to tickle me barefoot, is that alright?" Brenda asked with a pleading expression.

"Well yes, that's fine, but could we just try it and see how you do, if you can't take it you can say a word and we'll stop?" Hannah asked with a hopefully smile.

"Hmmm..." Brenda looked at her feet doubtfully.

"We'll be nice, promise" Rick assured her, with no malice.

"Okay..." Brenda nodded at Rick. Emma smiled and took her position again. Rick and Hannah swapped sides and knelt down at her feet again.

"The word is "Pineapple" alright?" Hannah asked.

"Okay..." Brenda looked at her feet, still unsure.

Hannah, now at the left foot peeled away the ankle sock. Brenda's foot was well looked after.

"Wow, you have very nice feet Brenda!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Thanks..." Brenda said in a worried tone.

Rick pulled the right sock off in a rough manner. Brenda's toes wiggled expectantly.

"I've switched feet to see if it's just that your right foot is more ticklish or if it's because I know which spots make you laugh" Hannah smirked and looked down at Brenda's toes.

"I think I already know the answer...but I suppose you'll find out." Brenda smiled and glanced at her left foot.

"Are you ready?" Emma called out. Hannah put her thumb over Brenda's toes on her left foot and placed her right hand barely an inch away from the space under Brenda's toes. Rick didn't even hold Brenda's foot this time, his fingers merely hovered around Brenda's exposed bare foot. Brenda wiggled her toes on her right foot and stared at Hannah's free hand with a terrified expression, she looked to the ground again.

"OK, taking pictures now." Emma called out.

Brenda braced herself for the tickling, she shut her eyes. Brenda felt the fingers contact immediately this time, she shrieked and laughed uncontrollably

Hannah was tickling the space underneath Brenda's toes, Rick spider tickled the right foot at a slow pace. Brenda bucked hard in the stocks which didn't give.
"I think this is the most ticklish spot but I'm not sure, few more seconds" Hannah laughed and tried to guage Brenda's reaction as her fingers probed underneath her toes. Rick sped up his tickling but allowed Brenda to move her foot away every now and again. But even with Ricks eased approach Brenda bucked and twitched un-controllably for two minutes. She shrieked and belted out laughter as Hannah changed from tickling under her toes to the arch and then back.

Rick began to dig in and tickled the top half of the right foot with his left hand and the bottom with his right.

"Stop!" Brenda screamed "Stop! Seriously!" she thrashed around unable to move away from the tickling.

"You've got to say pineapple" Rick smiled.

"Pineapple! Pineapple!" She laughed and threw her head back.

"Just one more! 5 seconds!" Emma laughed as she continued to snap.

Hannah dug in with both hands for the last 5 seconds, Brenda kicked uncontrollably with tears streaming down her face.

"Okay, that's good!" Emma called. Rick and Hannah both stopped tickling, they looked at each other laughing. Brenda slumped forward, catching her breath.

Rick and Hannah replaced both of Brenda's socks as they continued to laugh. Brenda flicked the hair out of her face and sighed out loud, constantly.

"Well done though Brenda" Emma laughed and nodded in appreciation.

"Can you let me out of this now?" Brenda laughed in relief.

Rick and Hannah unclasped the top half of the stocks and pulled it off, they laid it to the floor and helped Brenda pull her feet out. Brenda rubbed her feet on the floor and took her shoes. She continued to breath heavily.

"So what's the verdict? Did it tickle more without socks on Brenda?" Hannah asked with a grin.

"You have no idea- it tickled so much more bare foot" Brenda said as she put her shoes back on "especially under the toes...I hated that! It was torture!"

"I know, I thought that might get you" Hannah nodded, Emma laughed.

"Is your right foot most ticklish or does it just depend on how you are tickled then Brenda?" Rick asked, curiousity in his voice.

"Sorry Rick, but it's just where and how you tickle. 70% of the time I could only focus on how much my left foot tickled! There wasn't a point where I wasn't screaming in my head for Hannah to move to a less ticklish place or to stop all together."

Hannah whooped in celebration "I can't believe how much fun that was, watching you laugh your guts out" she smirked.

"It was utter torture...but I could take it for a little while." Brenda smiled at Rick.

"Would you do it again ever?" Emma asked sarcastically.

"I don't think so...But It'd be fun to do it to someone else!" Brenda laughed.

(Appologies if this was not what you were after, very limited information to go on.)

that was great, it would have been nice if was longer tho but thank you so much :) feel free to write another one.
And i would like to hear what anyone else has to write :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back