• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fresno Munch

If you're shy, mail me directly. :) Props to April for arranging this!

I just noticed this. thats what I get for not checking this site very often. Did the munch ever happen?

April would be the one that knows. I just steered folks to her. :)

This was posted 5 days before I joined? How in the world did I miss this?

Happens, man. No worries.

People, to get this rolling again, you need only agree, two of you, to grab coffee or brews somewhere. Just meet, verify you really do exist, and talk for 5.

Then do it again. One or two more from here shows, worst case.

Given that I know of women into this in all areas of this state, historically speaking, and I'm certain that this didn't somehow stop being true since I married, this can still happen.

Even if the two of you grab coffee once BEFORE you find her, there's then two of you. It's the beginning of it. Central CA Gatherings has a good sound to it, too. :)

yeah, thats true. Well if anyone wants to get together let me know when and where. weekends are usualy best for me. I'm up in fresno for sure most fridays and sundays.

basicly we just get together for lunch or dinner or something and hangout and talk. And its nice to see someone from fresno who's into tickling. :)

Now there's a start. Meeting at a restaurant or pub for a bite is a fine way to start. Hope you get more folks involved!

It did. *shrug* Nature of such things.

Comes to it, there needs to be a host for such, or someone wanting to front funds for a hotel, or someone to host a munch in a restaurant, bar or lounge.

Message me if you want to get this started and host it. It's a matter of two of you meeting, sharing brews or coffees, and planning the next meeting. Get a social group going in your area. Make it persist past the first meeting. Make friends. :)

well, I've pm'd april and even she doesnt respond. I dont know where everyone went.

It's summer in Fresno. They're either immersed in cool water somewhere, or hiding from the heat in A/C'd environs. Or suffering. Hope yer stayin' cool, brother.

It would be nice to get something going in the Central Cali. area.

Fresno, Stockton, Sacto. Modesto.

I am currently here in Sonora. I believe is about hour& half from Fresno.

The biggest challenge is getting the ladies to come out. Not tryin to be negative, however was the case when we did the Seattle munches.

Something to think about tho.

Perhaps a show of hands of those interested?

We'd done Sacto for years, and an event in Fresno, too.

I suggest you collaborate with the other Central Valley folks. Even if it's just a handful of you at first, it's still a good start.

I'll go if we can get something set up. as long as its in fresno, or pretty close to it. And probably on a weekend.

Pick a time and location, and remember to have something to identify the host of the event (a hat, a pin, or some object on the table) so folks can ID one another. Pix ain't always enough, and people WILL be nervous about meeting up.

Just do it. Even if it's just a few of you, it starts. Once it starts, it keeps going a long time...

This Sunday

Ok, how about this sunday at 2. Anyone local know a good place for eating? No houses necessary. No tickle sessions necessary. Just a meet and great to get to know each other and maybe begin talks about a gathering. Who's in?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back