• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Explorers Club- CH3 PT1

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
The following Morning Clarissa met Samantha and Judy at the club room. The girl was all smiles as she walked into the room and sat on a couch next to Samantha who had her legs crossed. The two girls exchanged bright smiles.

Ever since leaving the club room yesterday Clarissa had felt incredible. For the first time in her life she felt like she had found that missing something and it was all thanks to the explorers club.

“Well you two seem happy today.” Judy said, stepping in front of the two girls. “So did you figure anything out?” The girl asked, looking at Clarissa.

Clarissa nodded. “I have. I enjoy tickling people more then being tickled.” The girl said.

“Cool!” Judy said, putting her hands on her hips. “Anyways we better get this little meeting over and done with. I think we all have classes to get to soon.” The girl began. “First off I wanted to say you don’t have to leave the club just because you found out what you really like.” Judy said.

“Thanks!” Clarissa said, happily.

“I should also mention that just because you figured this out that doesn’t mean you won’t have to help other girls.” Judy said.

Clarissa furrowed her eyebrows. “What do you mean?” The girl asked.

“I mean you might have to be put through some other kind of fetish. Spanking, foot fetish, all sorts of things. That’s the rule of the club. Help other girls.” Judy said.

“I see… I don’t know…” The girl began.

“Don’t worry.” Samantha said, smiling happily. “You won’t be asked to do anything dangerous and you won’t be forced into anything, but you do need to put a little time into the club.”

“Ok.” Clarissa said, nodding.

“Do you have any questions?” Judy asked.

Clarissa nodded. “When do I get to tickle someone again?” The girl asked.

Judy laughed. “When you don’t have classes or homework. Even though this is about having fun we can’t forget were in college.”

“Oh… You have a point.” Clarissa said, nodding.

“Don’t worry.” Samantha said. “We’ll find the time.”

“Ok.” Clarissa said, nodding.

“Anything else?” Judy then asked.

Clarissa glanced around the room. “Where’s Ann?” The girl asked.

“She has morning classes right now.” Judy answered.

“Then I’m out of questions.” Clarissa said, laughing and shrugging her shoulders.

“Alright.” Samantha said, jumping to her feet. “Why don’t we meet up later Clarissa?” The girl asked, offering a hand to the girl. “Now let’s get to class before they boot us out of here!”

A few hours later Samantha was knocking on the front door of Clarissa’s dorm room. “Come in!” Clarissa said, when she opened the door.

Samantha walked into the room and glanced around. “Nice place.” The girl commented. “You keep this place cleaner then I keep mine.”

“I like order.” Clarissa said, laughing.

“You know you’ve changed.” Samantha said, looking at Clarissa over her shoulder.

“I have?” Clarissa asked.

“You have. Before you were so hard to approach, but now…” Samantha said, chuckling.

“It’s thanks to the explorers club.” Clarissa said, heading into the living room with Samantha close behind her. “So… what do you want to do?” The girl asked, feeling a little nervous.

“It’s up to you.” Samantha said. “I am on official club business after all.”

“I want to tickle you!” Clarissa blurted out.

“Ok.” Samantha said, nodding. “Where would you like me?” She asked.

Clarissa glanced around. Her eyes fell on the couch. “Lie on the couch on your stomach. Also prop your feet up on the arm.” The girl ordered.

Samantha did as she was told and lied down on the couch. Clarissa sat on Samantha’s back facing her feet. The girl tugged the girl’s shoes and socks off her feet exposing the girl’s tender, bare feet.

“Ok… Here I come.” Clarissa teased, wiggling her fingers.

Samantha buried her face in her arms. She started to laugh when she felt Clarissa dragging all of her fingers over her tender soles. The girl squired underneath Clarissa’s weight, her feet twitched and her toes wiggled when her nails got too close to them.

Clarissa giggled as well. She loved how Samantha’s toes wiggled and how smooth the girl’s feet were, but they were incredibly smooth like her own.

Clarissa picked up her torture and began raking her nails up and down Samantha’s feet. She attacked the right foot first and then moved onto the next. After several quick seconds the girl began scratching Samantha’s heels.

Samantha roared with ticklish laughter and bucked wildly underneath her torturer. “OK! STOP!” Samantha laughed, her chest heaved and her body shook.

Clarissa ignored the pleading girl as she stuck her fingers between each of Samantha’s toes and tickled the skin between. After a few seconds of this the girl grabbed the toes on Samantha’s left foot and pulled them back.

“Ok… Hold still.” Clarissa ordered.

“I’ll… try.” Samantha breathed.

Clarissa raked her index finger down the length of Samantha’s foot. She started at the girl’s toes and then moved her finger down the middle of the foot and over the heel. Samantha tried to stay as still as possible, but she was too ticklish. She wriggled and kicked her foot before Clarissa reached her heel.

“Hey.” Clarissa said, looking at Samantha over her shoulder. “I said, ‘stay still’!” The girl said.

“I’m trying!” Samantha cried.

“Well…” Clarissa began, grabbed Samantha’s right thigh and squeezing. Samantha yelped. “… Try harder!” The girl ordered.

“You really have changed!” Samantha laughed, as Clarissa turned back to the helpless foot she was tickling before.

“Oh?” Clarissa giggled.

“Yeah… I don’t remember you being this mean before!” Samantha said.

“Mean?” Clarissa laughed. “I’m not being mean, but now I will be!” And with that she began tickling both of Samantha’s feet at the same time. Samantha screamed and wiggled furiously underneath Clarissa.

“OK! PLEASE!” Samantha cried, but her words were quickly drowned out by her own laughter. “ENOUGH!”

Clarissa decided to stop for a moment so Samantha could catch her breath. “Alright. Take five.” The girl said, getting to her feet.

“Wait…” Samantha said, before Clarissa could leave. “I want you to help me with something.”

“What?” Clarissa asked.

“So far I’ve been helping you with your fetish, it’s time for you to help me with mine.” Samantha said, sitting up on the couch.

“Your fetish?” Clarissa asked.

“Well yeah.” Samantha said, nodding. “It wouldn’t be fair if I couldn’t have a little fun, right?” The girl asked.

“Yeah. You’re right.” Clarissa said, nodding. “So what do you want me to do?”

“Just sit here.” Samantha said, patting the seat beside her.

“Ok.” Clarissa said, sitting down. Samantha blushed hard as she wrapped her arms around Clarissa’s chest and pulled the girl close. The two girls sat like this for several moments before Clarissa broke her silence. “Now what?” She asked.

“Nothing.” Samantha said. “Just sit here.”

Clarissa smiled warmly. She always thought Samantha had a tickling fetish like her she never thought she might have another type. “Ok.” Clarissa said, closing her eyes. “I won’t go anywhere.”

(NOTE: Please click the links below to read the rest of the chapter! Thanks!)

Part One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5906496/the_explorers_club_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Part Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5906510/the_explorers_club_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Part Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5906526/the_explorers_club_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Part Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5906542/the_explorers_club_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Part Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5906550/the_explorers_club_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Part Six: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5906564/the_explorers_club_chapter_three.html?cat=44

Part Seven: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5906570/the_explorers_club_chapter_three.html?cat=44

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back