• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I stay or should I go ? M/M Nylon

STAY!

Can't wait to see what happens next! I'll met you get more than you bargained for with Ernest. Hope he doesn't get you tied down spread eagle!
LOL!

Stocks?

Perhaps Ernest has some stocks in his cellar left over from a theatrical production!!

Love the update!

Love the update and can't wait to see what happens next!
I hope Ernest gets your nylon clad feet in some pub or other public place!

Maybe sitting across from you at a table with your nylon clad feet in his lap, while you try to drink your ale or eat some food. With his belt around your ankles!

Keep this story going!! Can't wait to see what CUMMS next!

So glad your enjoying the story though unkltklr..thank you.

Last edited:
I so do not get the main charactor in this story:
The guy's a real wimp, does he want to get tickled or not ?

He's a big tall muscle dude, and he keeps hoisting the white flag to some weak old perv.
If I were this Ernest dude I'd tickle this fecker out of his mind all night long, I'm telling you man, I'd make him regret the day he ever put those hose on and knocked that door.
Go get him Ernie, go get the big fecker.
He's there for the takin dude. :dom: finish him.

Last edited:
Continuation!

It is time for a continuation! OR do I need to tie you down and tickle it out of YOU!??

Great story so far. Can't wait for part two. What would happen if his errection were
to slip out of the briefs, and be trapped by the smooth, silky pantyhose. I see both of
his torturers, taking full advantage of his helplessness. Lightly tickling his sweet spot
and gently teasing his rigid masculinity until he unwillingly leaks slippery pre cum all
over his clinging nylon prison. How long could he prevent his ultimate humilation? The
world wants to know. LOL.

Glad your enjoying the story rrman, they've got him where they want him at the moment, maybe his strenth and power will help him break free from his bonds...but yet again..maybe not !

thanks for that neat input.

Thanks Orangeman for the kind words. If you are not too far along with your second
part of this amazing story, perhaps you will permit me to offer some more suggestions.

You might have his wife see his car as she returns from work. Investigating, she knocks at the door and is led upstairs by Ernie's mate to view the embarrassing predicament her
husband has gotten himself into wearing her pantyhose.

Dressed simularly to Aunt Vi in your other story, she is quickly subdued by the nefarious oldsters as her restrained husband vainly struggles to get free.

The frustrated husband is forced to watch as his overpowered wife is tickled nearly senseless before being slowly stripped by Ernie's wife, jealous of the youngsters virtuous
vitality.

Buck naked, she is bound next to her fickle husband, where both villains have wicked revenge on their trembling rivals.

Tickled, tortured and teased, the throughly arroused couple finally breakdown and tearfully
beg for the humilating release their sweaty overwought bodies so desperately need.

Hope this gets your creative juices flowing. (LOL) Otherwise, might be forced to send
Gueito across the pond with a violin case full of feathers and brushes to have a little chat.

Cheers & 73's.

very suprise ending i thought the lady would save him not tickle him, what a suprise for him.

Very nice twist with the misses. I love the combination of tickling and teasing used as torture. Can't wait to see what happens next.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back