• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Witch Project (f/f, m/f, */?f; bare, nylon)

Jagermeistered

Level of Tangerine Feather
Hi everybody! This is a new story about three 22 year old senior college friends, and their adventure into the unknown.*
I wanted to change up from my usual nylon tickling genre. It includes not only nylon, but a lot of bare feet. Also, some other anecdotes!
Hope you enjoy!

"The Tickle Witch Project"

Jenny: Hey! You girls ready yet?

The cute little brunette yelled out; while sitting on the couch, and watching the original, 'Blair Witch Project' on satellite.

Brandi: Is that what you going to be wearing today? You know where going to be camping out tonight!

Brandi, being the shortest at 5'1" and 110 pounds. The tomboy of the group, wearing: a black shirt, loose fit blue jeans, argyle socks, and black tennis shoes. Looks at her friend...

The 5'3" and 115 pound, Jenny, was in her typical: red shirt, blue jeans and flip flops. With her smooth brown hair in pigtails. Brandi walks up behind her lazy ass best friend, and digs her little clear polished fingers, into Jenny's sides.

Jenny: Aaahhhh! Sorry!!!!!!

While Brandi tickle tortures her sides; Jenny's face is turning bright read! With all the kicking of Jenny's legs; the sight of flip flops flying across the living, catches Brandi's eye. She crawls over onto the couch, and grabs Jenny's bare ankles and feet.

Brandi: So, this how you wanna go camping? Barefoot in flip flops.

Brandi takes her little barefeet, and begins her little tickle attack. She tickles them for a good minute; before giving Jenny a break. When Jenny finally caught her breath...

Jenny: I was going to wear some socks and sneakers, but you had no clean socks in your drawer. And, don't own any socks.

Brandi: Why! You little bitch!! Stealing my socks!!

Just when Brandi was going to go for, another tickle attack...

Amy: Alright you two. It's almost time to head out!

Brandi and Jenny froze - to see the last part of the trio - enter the living room. Amy was beautiful at 5'6" and 120 pounds. She had shoulder length, curly blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. She is dressed in a white t-shirt, loose fit jeans, and ankle boots. As she walked into the room, texting her boyfriend, Brad.*

Brandi: So, exactly why are we going on this camping trip, Amy?

Amy: Well. Do you recall an old tale about a witch from the 1850's? She used too...

Jenny: Yeah! She broke into houses, and sneak into the bedrooms. Of, innocent women sleeping, and tickle them while they were not aware.

Amy: Yes! Their has been reports that her spirit haunts Greenwich Forest. We are going too see if it's true!

Brandi: You mean we are going on a wild goose chase for a witch spirit - with a tickle fetish?!?

Amy: Yep. Come on Brandi!

Brandi: Hey, I'm a tickler and not a lee!

Jenny: Than your not scared!?! Or, are you?

Brandi: Let's get this over with, and if that ghost tries anything; I will cast her to tickle Hell!

Amy: Now, before we leave. Let's pack somethings I borrowed from the school.

Brandi: Meaning you asked first!!

Amy: Of course... Dear! Just some equipment like cameras, and other recording devices... Um, that they let borrow.

The three girls pack up Amy's red Ford Expedition to get thru the weekend trip. With Amy driving, for the full three hour drive; Jenny and Brandy made themselves comfortable. Jenny was riding shotgun in the front with Amy, and her bare feet hanging out the window - for all other motorist to check out her size 6, with red toe nails. *

Jenny looks down to her left, and sees Brandi using the center console as a leg rest. She looks at Brandi with her arms crossed, and eyes shut. Jenny begins to pull at Brandi's right shoelace.

Amy: What are you doing now?!?

Jenny: I saw she was wearing a pair of argyle socks this morning. Just wanted to take a closer look.

Amy: Just don't wake her! She looks peaceful back their!

After Jenny gets the shoelaces undone, and Brandi's shoe is loose on her foot. It only took a second of sliding her heel out that her foot was exposed. Dressed in a dark blue argyle pattern socks. *

Jenny: These are cute Amy, but I wanna see what her bare feet look like!

Amy: Don't push your luck girl!

Jenny started to pull the sock off at the heel. Once Brandi's sock had been successfully pulled off, Jenny looks at her foot with disappointment...

Jenny: What's with you girls and nylons anyway? I don't get it! (She asks Amy, while looking at Brandi's sheer black nylon foot.)

Brandi wakes up too see her nylon foot exposed. And, assumes it was Jenny that undressed her. She sees that Jenny's armpits are somewhat open for a little tickle. She sneaks her little nylon toes for a quick attack.

Jenny: Hehehe! Stop, you nylon wearing bitch!!

Amy: Ok! We are here!

Amy parked at a secluded camp site. The girls setup a family size tent for them, and all the equipment they brought. With everything unpacked, and the girls in the tent:

Amy: Alright ladies! It's only 5pm. We will wait until around 10pm, and then we will split up...

Jenny: Split up? You mean roam around the forrest all by ourselves?

Brandi: What's wrong? Scared?

Brandi quickly tickles her sides from behind.

Jenny: Hahaha! No!!!!

Amy: I don't know about you two, but I a going to relax!

Amy is sitting on top of her sleeping bag, and unzips the sides of her ankle boots. She pulls them off with ease, and exposing two white sheer nylon feet.

Jenny: More feet in nylons... Surprise - surprise!!!

Amy and Brandi look at each other for a second... They couldn't help, but smile at each other for a quick second...

Amy snuck behind Jenny while she was still setting up her sleeping bag. She puts her legs around her waist, rolls on her back, and uses her red polished long fingernails, to tickle attack her armpits.

Jenny: Aaahhhhh! Shit! Hahaha!

Brandi grabs both her legs, and locks her left arm around her bare ankles. She takes her right finger nails, and dances mercilessly against Jenny's barefeet!

Jenny: Aaahhhhhh! Hahaha! Girls stop!

With Jenny having no way out, and asking for mercy...

Amy moves her tickle torture too Jenny's sides and belly; while Brandi goes for her inner thighs.

After about three minutes of pure tickle torment; Amy and Brandi, gives little Jenny her much needed break.

A few hours later....

A loud demented laugh, could be heard penetrating thru out the campground area. The girls become frightened, and each grabs a night vision camera.

Amy: Let's split up, to find out where that came from...

Jenny: Are you crazy!!

Brandi: Stop whining, Jenny! I'll go this way.*

Amy: I'll go this way...

Jenny was left all by herself, and she watched as her friends, disappeared into the trees. She goes back into the tent, and zips it close. She holds her camera, as if she is filming herself.*

Jenny: I'm so scared!!!!!

She hears the sound of dry leaves being crushed - right outside her tent. Jenny turns on her flashlight, and sees what looks to be somebody standing out in front of the tent.*

Jenny: Who's there?!?!

Brandi: It's me you retard!

Jenny opens up the tent, and meets with Brandi outside...

Jenny: Where did you go?

Brandi: To chase after that witch spirit, or whatever she is!!

Jenny uses her flashlight to scan around the area, but when she looks down. She sees a noose around Brandi's ankle...

Jenny: What's that?

Brandi: What's - what!

As soon as Brandi spoke in response; the rope pulled at her ankle, and causing her to loose her balance. She falls to the ground, and with great force; she is pulled back into the trees. Jenny is terrified, she starts running after her friend with her camera and flashlight; recording all the action. *Then just before she was able too see where Brandi was dragged too - a mysterious figure in a black robe and hood; walks in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. The figure lifts up their right arm, and sprays out a green mist. Jenny immediately becomes woozy, and passes out in robbed figure's arms. The mysterious figure drags Jenny away; leaving her: camera, flashlight, and flip flops.*

Later on...

Amy makes her way back to the campsite...

Amy: Hello! Where is everybody?!?

She looks around the area where the tent was set up. And, begins to follow a track that started close to the front of the tent (Where Brandi was dragged away from). She follows the path to just before entering into the tree area. On the ground, Amy sees a flashlight, one of the cameras, and a pair of flip flops. She starts exploring inside the wooden area; before coming a cross an old shack. She approaches an open window, and sees a candle flickering on a table.*

When she looks into the candlelit room: Jenny and Brandi were being held in wooden bondage devices...

Jenny was sitting on her knees, with her ankles bound behind her, and wrists being bounded over head.
Brandi was laying on a wooden table, with her wrists and ankles bound to each leg of the table.*

Amy makes her way to the front of the shack, and she quietly opens the door to get in - she is grabbed from behind, and sprayed in the face with a green mist.*

30 minutes later...

Amy wakes up to the sounds of Brandi's voice.*

Amy: What's going on here?!?

Amy finds herself on the floor tied tightly in a hogtied position.*

Brandi: Hey Amy! What happened to Jenny? She's gone!!!

Amy looks up at the wooden device that Jenny was locked too.*

Amy: Shit your right!

A second later foot steps could be heard. The two girls hear the creaking of the door opening. They see the mysterious hooded figure entering the shack, carrying a unconscious Jenny over the shoulder. The mysterious figure lays Jenny down next to Amy. Then, the figure looks at Amy, and pulls the hood off...

Amy: Oh my god! Brad! Are you the one behind all this?!?!

Brad: Hey honey! Actually, I'm not!

As he points down to Jenny. Amy sees her friend with her eyes wide open, and a big smile across her face. Jenny sits up...

Jenny: Hey girls! I'm guessing your wondering why I went thru all this hassle? Well, remember last week, when you both tackled me. Than, tied my wrists and ankles tightly, and tickle tortured me all over the place, for 30 minutes until I wet myself! Now, it's my turn!!

Jenny stands up, and walks over towards Brandi. Watching her bound friend struggling too get free, and looking back at her with disbelief.*

Brandi: Jenny, please have mercy on us!!

Jenny: No can do buddy. Remember when tickled my armpit with your nylon toes, on our way here?

Brandi: Yeah, I think... Why?

Jenny pulls out a pair of nude knee high nylons from her pocket. And, places them on her hands like gloves.*

Brandi: Are those mine?!?!

Jenny: You don't mind? Even if you did...

Jenny slides her nylon fingers up *Brandi's shirt, and tickles her armpits.*

Jenny: How does that feel?

Brandi: Hahaha! I... I... Can't! Hehehe! Take it! Hahaha!

Jenny moves down to Brandi's sides and tummy; with her face turning bright red, and laughing even more hysterical! After about ten minutes of pure torture. Jenny stops to give Brandi a little break, and takes the nylons off her hands.*

Brad: When is my girlfriend going to get in on this action?!

Amy: Shut up! Brad! Don't tempt her!

Jenny: Why don't you get her armpits and sides. And, I'll take her feet.

Amy: That's not fair! You can't double team on me!

Jenny and Brad, kneel down where Amy is. Brad goes for his girlfriends ticklish sides. While Jenny removes her ankle boots.*

Jenny: Oh yes!! Your cute little white nylon feet!

The two ticklers tickle poor Amy simultaneously for five minutes straight. The tickle fest had abruptly ended with Brad's cell phone going off.*

Brad: Hey I have to take off. Will you be cool until I get back, Jenny?

Jenny: Yeah! The girls and I will be all Good!

As Brad is leaving the shack. Jenny goes into a back pack that Brad had brought. Jenny pulls out an electric tooth brush, and again looks at Brandi with a big smile!!

Brandi: Oh no Jenny!! What are you going to do with that?

Jenny walks over to Brandi, and switches the brush on. She starts by putting the brush behind her left ear, and moves slowly down the side if her face - all way down her neck. With giggles coming out of Brandi. Jenny walks down to her feet, and placed the brush next to Brandi; with it still running. Jenny begins too untie Brandi's shoelaces.*

Brandi: If your gonna do what I think your going to do!! Please don't!! I'll never tickle you like that again, I promise!

Jenny: Oh, I forgive you Brandi, but that doesn't mean - I don't want to tickle torture you.*

Jenny pulls off Brandi's shoes, with her argyle socks still on...

Jenny: I don't think you'll be ticklish much with these on.

Brandi: No! Don't take off my socks!

Jenny starts to pull off her socks, and looking right at Brandi - as her nervousness intensifies! Now, both of Brandi's socks are off, and she's flexing her black nylon toes. Jenny picks up the toothbrush, and slowly starts too run the brush against Brandi's nylon arches.*

Brandi: Hehehe! Ok.. Ok.. You can! Hahaha! Stop anytime.. Aaahhhhh! Hahaha!

Jenny tortures Brandi's little nylon feet for a good five minutes with the toothbrush, and her finger nails...

Jenny: Oh, I'm sorry, but it looks like I made a run in your nylons. That's ok! I wasn't going to get a barefoot anyways.*

Brandi: No Jenny! Not my Barefeet! I am sorry for tickle torturing you last week!

Jenny: I'm sure you are! I have a better idea. I'll just tear open one nylon, and exposing just one barefoot. You tell me which is worse!

Jenny rips open Brandi's left nylon, exposing her cute little barefoot. Jenny places the vibrating toothbrush against her bare toes. Brandi gives off a little scream...

Brandi: Aahhhh! Hahaha! STOP!!!

Jenny: Ok. I think I'm done with you, for now.*

Jenny looks at her other friend, Amy. Who is still in a hogtied position, and is doing her best not to bring attention to herself.*

Jenny: Amy! You didn't think I forgot about you...

As she glides her finger nails over Amy's white nylon feet.*

Amy: Hahaha! Of course not, Jenny! Hehehe!

Jenny: I think I'm just going too use my finger nails on your feet, until you can't handle it no more!

Jenny tortures Amy's nylon feet until the shack is filled with screams of laughter. After a few minutes, Jenny starts to rip open the nylons on Amy's right foot. But than, a ominous laugh is heard thru out the shack. A mysterious draft wind circulated thru out the room, and putting out the candle; making the room pitch dark. And, a dead silence filled the shack.*

An hour later...*

Brad returns back to the shack to check on the girls. He gets out of his pick a few yards, from the little building. As he walks closer, Brad hears the screams of laughter coming from inside. Instead of going thru the door, he walks up to the open window; were the same candle is lit again. He takes a peak thru the window...

Brad sees all three girls on the floor hogtied, and a figure in a black robe and hood right behind them. The entity seems to be laughing along with the girls; as it tickle tortures them all over the place, at a lightening speed. Brad enjoys the sight of the three girls being tickle tortured. Until, the hooded figure stares right at him, and he can see a very old elderly face. Brad scared shitless, runs for his truck, and leaves the girls behind.*

The next morning...

All three girls start to wake up, and they are free from their restraints.*

Jenny: What the hell happened too us?

Amy: I think we ran into that crazy witch!

Brandi, still a little shaken up, after being tickle tortured by a dead witches ghost. Finds her socks and shoes, and puts them on.*

Brandi: Let's just get out of here!

The girls leave the shack, and heads back to the campsite. They were going to pack up, and head back home in Amy's Expedition. They walked for 20 minutes only to find themselves back at the shack.*

Brandi: Are we lost?

Amy: No! We just took a wrong turn!

They walk for another 8 minutes only to find the shack right their in front of them.*

Jenny: What do we do?

Amy: What can we do?

The End-----------------

Very nice man. You're getting a better sense of the development in a plot. This has a kind of campfire story feel to it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back