• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 05

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Tickle Monster Saga 02
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=177109

Tickle Monster Saga 03
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=178242

Tickle Monster Saga 04
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2837007#post2837007

Tomorrow is the big day. The day Steven and Christa both go their separate ways for a couple years tickling people on Earth in their own territory. This is always a sad occasion when you have someone you love at home. If you’re smart you wait to get into a serious relationship until after you go to Earth for your tour of duty. Steven and Christa weren’t smart, but they fell in love. They decided to have some fun on their last days together. Christa is tied to the bed wearing just a bra and a short silk skirt. She is tied up in an X position. Steven is standing over her wearing only shorts.

Tickle Monster Saga 05

“The Last Night”

Steven leans over her. “Are you ready?”
“Give it to me baby.” She replies with a smile.
“Oh you’re going to get it. That I can assure you, my love.” Steven says before looking her up and down. “The only question is, what part of you is going to get it first?” He stares at her feet for a little bit. “Ah, I guess I could work my way up on her body. I think that’s a good idea.” Steven approches her feet. He suddenly turns into the tickle monster and strokes her feet with his feathery hands.
“He, he.” A giggle comes out of Christa. Then Steven decideds to stroke her feet a little quicker. She bursts out laughing. “Hehehehehahahahaha.” Comes out of her mouth and Steven smiles a little evil smile. He then moves his feathery fingers inside her toes and she starts to kick. He tickles inside her toes some more. “Hehehehahahahahahohohohohohhehehahahaha!” Came out of her mouth like each stroke brought out a different noise. He stopped tickling her there and went back to tickling the bottom of her soles. She can’t stop laughing and trying to kick her feet but there is no where for them to go. She is stuck there. “No, no! Stop this!” She says.
“No, you promised to let me tickle my sexy wife. You’re giving up already.” He says, but keeps on tickling. He soft soles. “No stopping now baby. Sorry. You’ll forgive me later. I promise.”
He stops suddenly. “I bet.” She barely gets out before he starts back up again and she’s laughing once more.
“These feet sure are ticklish.” He starts tickling the balls of her feet. I’m glad they’re mine to tickle as I please. As well as the rest of this sexy body.”
“Hehehehe.” She giggles. He tickles her ankles and she keeps giggling while trying to pull her feet together to get away from his fingers. They didn’t budge. She can’t do anything but giggle and laugh. “Hehehehehohohohahahaha! She screamed then Steven got up and started tickling up her legs until he got to her knees. He started to tickle her knees. She started swaying left to right. He suddenly stopped tickling her and she took a deep breathe. He started to kiss her bare legs from her knees up to where her skirt started which was around mid-thigh. She smiled. He started to then keep kissing her legs while tickling the back of her knees. She went from smiling to laughing once again. He kept multitasking for about a minute. He then stopped and stared at her. She smiled at him. He reached his feathery fingers inside her skirt and started to tickle her all over her thighs. She screamed. “No! Not that! Hehehehehehehehahahohohohohohoho.” She started bucking up and down, left and right, whichever way she could while laying her head on the bed, mouth wide open with nothing but laughter coming out. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahohohohhohoho.” He liked the thighs. There was a reason she wore a short skirt. Easy access to her thighs. Well that, and she had great legs and looked quite sexy in skirts. He didn’t miss a spot on them. He had her yelping and yelling. Squirming, and laughing. His wife might scream out no, but she liked it. Especially having her thighs tickled. A lot of people, even people who aren’t into tickling, will get turned on by having them tickled because of where the thighs are located in the body. She was starting to turn red. The evil tickle monster inside of Steven decided to tickle one hand out of the thighs and start tickling her bare belly. This way when he stopped tickling her thighs there would be no pause. No breath because she would still be tickled. For a little while he was tickling her bare belly and bare thighs at the same time. She was shaking all over as well as laughing. “Hahahahahahahahohohahahaha.” She let pass through her lips. Steven just kept smiling.
“This is so much fun.” Steven said as he kept on tickling Christa.
“Hahahahahaha.” She said, not even hearing what Steven had just said. He moved the second hand out of her skirt and started tickling her bare belly with it, joining the other hand. She suddenly stopped kicking when that happened. She was trying to put all her energy in getting her belly to safety. Like the rest of her body, however, it wasn’t going anywhere. He starts to trace around her belly button and she let’s out a fit of giggles. “He he he he.” He moves his feathery fingers inside her belly button. “Hahahahahahahahahaha.”
“I love the way you laugh baby.” He says as he keeps tickling in her belly button. She arches her back.
“Hahahahahahahaha” She says as his fingers come out of her belly button and he starts tickling her ribs.
He stops tickling her and says, “Let’s see how many ribs you have.” He starts tickling slowly as he counts up her ribs, “!, 2, 3, 4...” And then just start going at her ribs again, tickling them fiercely. She starts shaking and jolting from side to side but no sound comes out. He stops and then looks at her and smiles. She breathes heavily.
After she catches her breath she says, “You’re having a lot of fun, aren’t you?”
“Yeah. You’re the most beautiful, sexiest person in the world. And I love your ticklish bare skin.”
“I know. You’re just lucky I love you.”
“I know.” He says.
“You’re also lucky you’re one of those annoying tickle monsters that aren’t ticklish.”
“I know that too. I’m also lucky you let me tickle you even though you can’t get your revenge on me.” He leans in and kisses her belly.
She giggles a little bit. “Yeah, but my victims aren’t that lucky, I take it out on them.”
“Sucks for them.” He continues to kiss her belly, moving up to her ribs. She shifts a little bit in a giggle fit. He licks her ribs. “Hahahahaha.” He stands above her again and slowly moves his hands, sliding them from her ribs up around her breasts, to her neck, with her giggling all the way up. He slides his fingers across the front of her neck. She cringes her neck forward. He tickles both of her sides of her neck. She cringes trying to stop the tickling. This however just traps the tickling fingers there. They keep tickling the sides of her neck. She starts laughing. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” He keeps on tickling her neck. She throws her head back, embrassing it, laughing, wiggling around. He slides his hands down and digs into her armpits. She tries to close them but her arms won’t move. His fingers dance around her pit and she begins to chuckle. He then presses into her pit and she tries to scoot up closer to the edge of the bed. He digs into her pit and she starts to laugh uncontrollably. Swaying side to side, trying to swing her arms. “Hehehehehehahahahahahahaha” is all she can do, laugh away. She lays her head back and he attacks her sensitive pits. “Hahahahahahahahahahaha.” His beautiful, sexy, playful wife just keeps laughing. Suddenly he stops and looks at her.
“Usuaully what goes up, must go down.” He says that and she gasps.
“I don’t know if I can take anymore.”
“Well maybe it’ll go back down later. After you’ve breathed for a little bit.” He leans in and kisses her cheek. He climbs on top of her and kisses her cheek again and then down to her neck and up her chin.

THE END?

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back