• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling - Second Open Tickle Session 3rd November!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi everyone,

For some time I have been promising to repeat the 'open tickle' session we did a few months back and having spoken to the TMF's very own johnjo recently, we agreed that the next one should feature the legendary Amanda! We've now agreed on Wed 3rd November as a definite date and are looking for some eager participants to get involved and take advantage off this fairly unique opportunity!

The plan is similar to last time, with a couple of key differences. The rough details are as follows: I'll hold the session during the afternoon at my shooting location here in Leicester. It's a small but comfortable place, with all the bondage equipment, lighting etc used in my vids*. For a reasonable fee, each person will get to attend for 90 mins and during 45 minutes of that time can have their own custom video made with Amanda. We're going to arrange for people to attend two at a time this time, so the other 45 minutes will be spent watching (and hopefully participating!) in the other person's vid. This means that you get to come along for an hour and a half, have a complete custom video made, and you get to be in it too - not a bad deal...given that Amanda is one of the most ticklish ladies you'll ever meet, it's an opportunity you won't come across very often!

This time it is a complete custom video opportunity, so participants can choose the set-up, bondage etc, do the tickling and say how they would like it to be filmed right down to specific shots. I'll have three cameras available and all the cuffs, stocks etc. The vids will be edited and provided to the individuals after the session. The fee for the complete package will be £100, and this will be split between Amanda and myself. I am not really looking at producing content for my store this time, so basically the fee will cover mine, Amanda and JJ's time. Essentially though, we are all looking to have a great afternoon and share some of the fun with others!

If you are interested, please PM myself or johnjo for details. There will be limited places and no guarantees that this will be taking place again any time soon, so if you'd like to give it a go, be sure to get in touch!!

* refreshments provided of course!

Ah, if only I could hop a flight and sign right up I would in a heartbeat! I've adored sweet Amanda and would love to meet her and make her laugh. However, I'll settle for seeing the results from the lucky sod who gets to do it. ;) Cheers from across the pond!

Smiley

Hi turtleboy, could you pm me further details of the above event please, aka how do i get involved ! haha

I am really looking forward to this :)

Good - it'll be fun! :)

Hi turtleboy, could you pm me further details of the above event please, aka how do i get involved ! haha

If you are interested, we have one space remaining. There seems to be a problem with the TMF's messaging system at the minute so please email me at [email protected] and I can provide with some more details!

Sorry can't do this one, I'm sure those who do wlll have a great time though like I did with the first one, so have fun all.

OMFG!!

shiitt!! :( i missed wish id have seen this post earlier missed it by like 4 days OMG!!! any more planned??

I'm planning one for December with Sophia if you're interested?

I may well be interested in December depending on the date? could you let me know the details please? Would be much appreciated!

I may well be interested in December depending on the date? could you let me know the details please? Would be much appreciated!

Belatedly - the next proposed session is Sunday 12th December with Sophia. Whether it goes ahead will depend on whether there are enough people interested/available to attend on that day - so if you think you'd like to come, please let me know asap! :)

Thanks

Belatedly - the next proposed session is Sunday 12th December with Sophia. Whether it goes ahead will depend on whether there are enough people interested/available to attend on that day - so if you think you'd like to come, please let me know asap! :)

Thanks

I'd be interested, could you please pm me the details, thanks

Have jut seen this thread. Jan 11th!!!
Would love to be able to attend in the future if ther is going to be any more.
Chris

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back