PDA

View Full Version : Tickling Scene on Sky Digital!!

UK-FootTickler
07-01-2001, 11:27 AM
hi all, i am just writing to tell all of u brits who have sky digital to watch a programme called The Home Health Show on Wellbeing. (sounds pretty lame i know but...) there is a part of the show where they are doing pedicures. they use a brush to make the feet nice and smooth but it tickles the two voluteers like crazy!! later on the treatment givers place warm stones inbetween their toes which also causes a slight reaction from one of them! lasts about 30 seconds and is worth watching.
Good luck, it is often repeated from,
UK-FootTickler

UK-FootTickler
07-01-2001, 11:28 AM
sorry it isn't on wellbeing it's on discovery health so maybe the americans have got that channel aswell.

TICKLERBOY123
07-06-2001, 04:37 PM
Foot - tickler - you are a man after my own heart!!
I thought i was the only UK tickler who trawled through some of the more obscure channels to find a sure tickling - unfortunately i have not seen any tickling on Wellbeing or discovery health - however, i did once see the most revolting pair of elderly feet tickled and massaged on that programme once - it almost made me rethink my choice of fetish! thankfully she did not laugh and the memory is fading and i am regaining my sense of sight!!
Also it might be worthwhile checkingh out the following resources: -

Screenshop - this is a hideously terrible channel (thankfully a better British versioon of the American crap) -
LOOK OUT FOR A 15 MINUTE SALE OF THE LOVE GENERATION COLLECTION OF 4 CD'S. THROUGHOUT THIS SEGMENT WE SEE A BEAUTIFUL BAREFOOTED LADY DESCRIBE THE BENEFITS OF OWNING THESE CD'S BEFORE THEN SEEING A WOMAN FROM THE SIXTIES (but not in here sixties! - well she will be now but she was not then!!) BEING BO9DY PAINTED - AS SHE HAS HER FEET (I THINK) AND LEGS (DEFINITELY) TICVKLED WE SEE HER WONDERFUL EXPRESSION!

QVC - this is a very pathetic show - but ihave seen most of my mainstream tickling clips here!
ON ONE OCCASION WE SEE A GIRL TICKLED AS A MAN APPLIES MAKE-UP with a brush to her legs.
On another occasion we see a girl tickled on her feet during A GIRLS NIGHT IN SPECIAL - ON THIS OCCASION WE ALSO HERE ONE MISS ALISON YOUNG SAY THE IMOORTAL WORDS I AM JUST GOING TO TICKLE YOUR TOES!!!!!

IT IS WORTH FINDING O0UT WHEN THE NEXT OF THESE GIRLS NIGHT IN SPECIAL IS ON - whilst io would normally never condone the watching of QVC, on this occasion the three beautiful girls in their night dresses - not pjs!! - shjowing off their wonderful feet- is not worth being missed!!

UK-FootTickler
07-06-2001, 04:47 PM
IT WAS ON LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!