• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Scene on Sky Digital!!

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
hi all, i am just writing to tell all of u brits who have sky digital to watch a programme called The Home Health Show on Wellbeing. (sounds pretty lame i know but...) there is a part of the show where they are doing pedicures. they use a brush to make the feet nice and smooth but it tickles the two voluteers like crazy!! later on the treatment givers place warm stones inbetween their toes which also causes a slight reaction from one of them! lasts about 30 seconds and is worth watching.
Good luck, it is often repeated from,
UK-FootTickler

Sorry got it wrong!!

sorry it isn't on wellbeing it's on discovery health so maybe the americans have got that channel aswell.

Foot - tickler - you are a man after my own heart!!
I thought i was the only UK tickler who trawled through some of the more obscure channels to find a sure tickling - unfortunately i have not seen any tickling on Wellbeing or discovery health - however, i did once see the most revolting pair of elderly feet tickled and massaged on that programme once - it almost made me rethink my choice of fetish! thankfully she did not laugh and the memory is fading and i am regaining my sense of sight!!
Also it might be worthwhile checkingh out the following resources: -

Screenshop - this is a hideously terrible channel (thankfully a better British versioon of the American crap) -
LOOK OUT FOR A 15 MINUTE SALE OF THE LOVE GENERATION COLLECTION OF 4 CD'S. THROUGHOUT THIS SEGMENT WE SEE A BEAUTIFUL BAREFOOTED LADY DESCRIBE THE BENEFITS OF OWNING THESE CD'S BEFORE THEN SEEING A WOMAN FROM THE SIXTIES (but not in here sixties! - well she will be now but she was not then!!) BEING BO9DY PAINTED - AS SHE HAS HER FEET (I THINK) AND LEGS (DEFINITELY) TICVKLED WE SEE HER WONDERFUL EXPRESSION!

QVC - this is a very pathetic show - but ihave seen most of my mainstream tickling clips here!
ON ONE OCCASION WE SEE A GIRL TICKLED AS A MAN APPLIES MAKE-UP with a brush to her legs.
On another occasion we see a girl tickled on her feet during A GIRLS NIGHT IN SPECIAL - ON THIS OCCASION WE ALSO HERE ONE MISS ALISON YOUNG SAY THE IMOORTAL WORDS I AM JUST GOING TO TICKLE YOUR TOES!!!!!

IT IS WORTH FINDING O0UT WHEN THE NEXT OF THESE GIRLS NIGHT IN SPECIAL IS ON - whilst io would normally never condone the watching of QVC, on this occasion the three beautiful girls in their night dresses - not pjs!! - shjowing off their wonderful feet- is not worth being missed!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back