• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Iron Man story

00feather

TMF Expert
Something I whipped up in about half an hour. It definiatly isn't one of my best because I got lost in some of the conversations myself when rereading it. Anyway I hope it is sort of original. And I am working on stretching my stories without making them boring but as you will read it isn't quite working out yet :s Anyway hereby I proudly present:

A 00Feather story

Iron man. Final testing

It was a cold day when Tony Stark was busy laying the final hands on one of his latest applications for the suit. He wrenched and screwed all afternoon untill he finally stood up and started talking to his clumsy robot. “So Butterfingers, I think this needs some testing.”

Pepper was working on the accounting for Stark Industries. A usual day she thought. Tony bleeped her down to the basement. “What can I do Tony?” “You can lay down on that table.” Pepper never doubting Tony just lay down on the table.

“These can't be comfortable.” Tony said removing Pepper's shoes. “You get used to it.” Pepper replied. “Yes, well I am not really going to test that.” Tony sarcastically remarked. “So why did I have to lay down on this table sir?” Pepper asked. Tony stepped in his suit. “Well I have a new application and I need a test person.” “you have your robots for that, don't you ?” “These testings are a bit too delicate for butterfingers here.” The robot turned away in shame. “He is going to get tired of you treating him like that, you know.” Pepper remarked. “I programmed him not too, so I don't think so.” Tony answered happily. “Now for the test.” The fingers on the suit started buzzing.

He placed a finger on her cheek. “It feels good. Did you make a massage app?” Pepper asked. “Not quite.” Tony quickly replied. After these words he slid his finger down her neck. She giggled. “That tickled Tony.” He placed the entire buzzing hand on her belly. Pepper shot in a fit of cute girlish giggles. In all her giggling she didn't notice metal clamps locking her wrists and ankles to the table. When she noticed she was getting nervous. “Tony what is this?” She asked. “It is crucial that you don't struggle in this fase so I have to keep you down. I will make up with you afterwards.”

He kept his hand laying on her belly. He turned up the effect of the vibration and Pepper's giggles changed into laughter. Sweet heavenly laughter. Tony enjoyed this even though he hasn't have a tickle fetish. He just loved hearing Pepper laugh and he finally found a way to indulge to his lust.

Pepper's torture had been progressing for about 10 minutes or so. Pepper's laugh turned silent and tears had formed in her eyes. Tony had tickled her one time before in a very drunk moment. And he learned that her belly was the worst by far. But he decided to finish of his testing at her feet.

“It is almost over Pepper.” Pepper couldn't even object anymore. “Now why hide these cute feet in those shoes.” Tony let the vibrating finger slide up and down her sole. Her laugh got back up in volume. Tony decided to finish it traditionally without his gloves. He explored every inch of her foot with his bare hands and after a minute or 20 he let her go.

“Pepper I am sorry but no I know for sure that this will be a fantastic app.” “Will you at least warn me next time you want to tickle me silly?” Pepper replied still sweating and panting from her pregoing torture. “Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?” Stark asked her. “You sir, are a deviant.” She replied. It became a night that neither of them would soon forget....

This was short, sweet and very well done. I could imagine him doing that in a movie scene or something like that maybe in a comic book or toon. I love Marvel, and IronMan is a fave. You had his attitude perfect too, and Pepper's poor reactions sounded good.

You may have inspired me to write another marvel myself.. Thank you for that one.

Good short story!

I've always enjoyed Marvel comics for a long time. Iron Man was an excellent choice! I hope to see more out there, and longer too!

anyone else hear robert downey jr in their head with the tony starke dialog? lol

Thank you all very much. I was actually watching the movie while writing so that is how I reflected his personality.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back