• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's another story folks, and once again I give great thanks to my exquisit ticklee

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
A Gang Pedicure
Written by Ticklishscribe
Inspired by Sara.

It was Friday night, the beginning of a long weekend and Brianne and her friends were sitting around the dorm chatting. This was the end of mid-term testing week and all were tired of what they called, being put the educational wringer. Fiona was giving Betsy a pedicure and was at the nail polishing stage and painting her friend’s toenails a very pretty rose pink red.

Fiona had just given herself a toenail painting of scarlet red, to match the red and white short skirt and had been for the past few minutes admiring her bare but delicately painted feet.

“Fiona, you have to be the best toenail painter in town.”

“Thank you Betsy.”

Betsy was wearing her usual, a blue tank top showing her great body, tight black pants, and beside her lay a pair of black platform sandals

Fiona finished the baby toe of Betsy’s right foot, capped the bottle then blew on the still wet toe and sat finally back to admire her handy work. “Well your toes do a lot to enhance my work. You have such perfect feet.”

“I pamper them endlessly.”

Fiona knelt down and gave the freshly painted toe a passionate kiss and Betsy giggled.

“I’m next!” Said Julia, moving into position. “Give me the works Fiona! Tantalize my tootsies with your footsy finesse!” Her black belly shirt dark blue flare jeans accented her shapely body. She began to unbuckle her black mudd platform shoes and then slowly peeled off her black socks.

“Okay. Everyone who wants a pedicure from me stand in line.”

“I’m after Julia!” Said Erika, buttoning up her white silk blouse, tucking it inside her black skirt and then pulling on her white opaque tights.

“Not me!” said Brianne, “I couldn’t take anyone touching my feet.”

“Really?” Replied Becca, raising her eyebrows and getting that playful look on her face. “Your feet are just too sensitive for their own good are they. Ticklish are they perhaps?” Becca adjusted her tight red sweater shirt, then tugged at the band of her black short skirt and then ran a single finger down the side of her left leg while flexing her black opaque tights.

Brianne immediately rolled off her stomach, sat up and crossed her legs under her. “Can we talk about something else? Like what we’re going to do this long weekend. She stuffed her longsleeve, burgundy, abercrombie shirt inside blue flare jeans , then pulled up her soft white socks and wriggled her sketchers sneakers

“Pick your colour Julia and what oil you would like me to use!” Asked Fiona, presenting a tray in from of her.

Betsy and Becca both winked at each other and smiled.

I thought you weren’t going to do anything on account of your sore back?” Betsy asked.

“My back is much better, just slightly stiff now.”

Becca came and sat beside Brianne and began massaging her back. “Maybe this will take away that stiffness.”

The massage felt good and Becca’s firm but supple hands felt soothing and warm. Brianne uncrossed her legs, sat on the edge of the bed and leaned forward to give Becca more access.

“Why don’t you lie on your stomach; it would make massaging your back easier for me.”

Brianne lay back on the bed and rolled over with her feet just hanging over foot of the bed Becca moved in and began to massage again, starting at the shoulders and moving down to her waist. Moving down she didn’t stop at the waist, but rather continued down Brianne’s legs, massaging her thighs and calves. Brianne’s legs flinched and writhed a bit and immediately Becca stopped. She looked at Betsy and they both winked at each other.

“Fiona, Julia don’t pedicure right now. I have something else in mind.”

Becca shifted herself behind Brianne’s legs and bent each one 90 degrees so that each was behind her and then crossed them. Positioning herself so that Brianne’s legs couldn’t move, she pressed her weight against them to keep them further still. Brianne began to writhe again and asked Becca what she was doing and also asked to let her go.

Becca could imagine Brianne’s soft feet and now wriggling toes inside her keds sneakers. She imagined the soft cotton socks that delicately covered the buttery soft size 8 soles. Reaching underneath she began to tease and play with the sneaker’s laces, unlacing them slowly. Brianne reached back to push her away, but Betsy quickly came over and grabbed her hands and pulled them taught in front of her. Becca them proceeded to slowly remove the left sneaker, making sure the edge of the back of it dragged along the sole. This caused Brianne’s foot to writhe even more.

“Stop that! What are you doing?” Brianne protested, and struggling to free herself from their grasp.

Becca held the sneaker aloft in triumph and then with a carefree hand tossed it across the room. Moving to the other sneaker, she did exactly the same thing, only slower. This was further agony for Brianne and she struggled and protested even more now. That sneaker was then tossed top the other side of the room. Once this was done, Becca began to slowly tug at the toe of Brianne’s left sock and little by little, the sock began to slowly move up and over the heel and along the sole. The slow movement of the cotton sock began to tickle Brianne’s foot and she began to giggle. Brian buried her face in the bed to try and stifle the giggles, but that had little effect The giggles soon gave way to laughter and as the last of the sock drifted over and off her toes, Brianne’s laughter was in full swing. Screams of laughter were continuous, along with violent writhing and shuddering.

Becca took a moment to admire Brianne’s left foot which appeared to be a size 8 with pale, smooth good looking arches, no calluses, and which very much looked untouched. Her spasming foot looked very soft and her wriggling toes round and plump. Each toe did feel soft and tender and plump as Becca began to tweak, twist and generally tease the helpless defenceless tootsies. Becca then took a few moments to pick the left over lint off Brianne’s spasming sole. Pressing the heel of her right hand into Brianne’s toes, she held the foot firm and then with her left, slithered a single finger slowly from heel to toes. Brianne screamed, going from baritone to tenor in range and this made everyone jump. Becca slithered the finger once more, this time more slowly and torturously. Then she slowly spider tickled back down the sole stopping briefly in Brianne’s high arch. The skin was taught and this made the sole even more ticklish and agonizing for Brianne. Becca then spider tickled the arch all by itself and this sent incessant shock waves through Brianne like an earthquake. This reaction was rather appropriate as her Laughter and writhing could be considered as being off the Richter scale in intensity.

“I thought I would give you a foot massage as well.”

Brianne tried desperately to free her hands so she could fight back, but Betsy held them firm. Becca’s left hand roamed freely over Brianne’s spasming left sole, her palm caressing the sensitive and ticklish skin. What been soothing on her back was now anything but and very torturous as well. Her fingertips gave the sole an appetizer rub while the heel of her hand followed with the main course. Brianne felt the warmth of Becca’s hand and this only increased the tickling sensations. Each pass of her hand was worse than the one before and Brianne tried everything she could to defend herself and get away.

Becca then began to massage the sock foot and met with the same pleasing result. Brianne was by this spasming all over: jerking, writhing and begging and pleading for her to stop. But Becca wasn’t listening as she just kept massaging the feet.

“This is beneficial Brianne!” She cooed. “How can you not like this! Think of how nice your feet will be when I am finished; in an hour or so. But perhaps we should move on.”

Becca then began again to spider tickle the arch but at the same time shifted her hold of the foot to the heel and began to nibble on the now curling toes. One nibble blew Brianne’s toes into sensory overload and they frantically splayed out in all directions, reaching, as though to seek some sort of refuge from the ticklish nibbling.

Brianne’s laughter amazed and captivated the girls, and the other three crowded around her to get a closer look. Fiona reached down and passed to Becca a massage vibrator, which she turned on. The vibrator’s hum resonated throughout the room and the dozens of little nubbly points on its head began to vibrate.

Brianne was not prepared for this and screamed a defiant no upon hearing the sound. The vibrator was another thing she didn’t like touching her and her screams were instantly followed by volcanic struggling. Both Betsy and Becca had to strengthen their grip on her. Brianne was also not prepared for the vibrator meeting with her tender left arch, and she writhed so hard and violent that she shifted the bed with all three of them on it. Becca now moved the vibrator over to the sock foot and Brianne’s reaction was even more volcanic. Stroking Brianne’s tender, bare arch was one thing, but her sock foot was even more spectacular in its reactions. Becca moved the vibrator back to the bare foot, but also spider tickled the sock foot at the same time. This drove Brianne to more screams of laughter and still more writhing. It was all Becca and Betsy could do to hold their insanely hyper ticklish victim still.

“Hey do we get a chance?” Asked Fiona.

“Sure try her armpits.” Betsy replied.

Fiona didn’t a second to think about it and dived her fingers into Brianne’s deep hollows. This was immediately followed by a symphony of screams from Brianne.

“Okay girls, everybody’s in.” Betsy announced and the other girls went for her tummy and ribs.

Now there wasn’t a ticklish area on Brianne that wasn’t being tickled and this was driving her completely mad. No amount of struggling to get free could save her, yet still she was writhing with all the strength with in her, hoping for some sort of relief or refuge from the relentless, incessant and torturous tickling. Her armpits were being tickled, her ribs were getting a good workout, her tummy was just too inviting to be left alone and of course her feet just begged to be tickled. Being the most sensitive, her feet were receiving the worst of it. And her arches were getting the worst of any part of her feet.

Betsy smiled and stopped tickling. “I think it’s pedicure time for someone!”

Brianne once more screamed a defiant no and pulled even harder at her bonds. Her feet flailed all over, trying desperately to get away and find some refuge. Brianne was rolled over onto her back and then stretched spread-eagle. Erika and Julia held her arms and Besty and Becca each took a foot and held them firm and immobile. Fiona got her pedicure kit and began laying out everything she would need.

“What colour would look good on her?” Asked Fiona.

“Tickled pink.” Said Becca, “What else.”

Everyone laughed and Fiona pulled out a bottle of pink nail polish. First she delicately and torturously and slowly buffed each toe and its nail. Brianne immediately began giggling, but this also quickly gave way to screaming and intense bucking and writhing.

“Hold her feet rock solid now.” Asked Fiona, wiping off the excess polish of the brush.

When the brush met with Brianne’s big toe, it spasmed then splayed out. The brush encircled the nail and once more Brianne’s toe spasmed and splayed and once more she screamed and writhed. But Becca and Betsy held her feet rock still and Fiona was able to paint the toenail with ease. Each of the nine left were much the same to paint; foot trying to writhe free, toes spasming and splaying out in all directions.

“I think you should give her your ten coat pedicure.” Erika stated, as she and Julia held Brianne’s arms a little tighter.

“Five coats of polish on each toe followed by five coats of lacquer on each toe. Not a bad idea; seeing as how she’s got nothing better to do this weekend.”

Brianne screamed and began begging incessantly for them to stop, but Becca and Betsy, straddled her legs, continuing to hold her feet rock still, all the while promising her a weekend she would never forget.

“And Brianne.” Stated Fiona firmly and her face right up next to hers.“ If you cause me to ruin the painting of even one toe, I will have to strip it right down to the bare nail and start all over again.

A big thank you!!!

Thanks MTJPub.

I really appreciate the compliments. I love writing the stories and am always looking for new places to post them.

Ticklishscribe...

Pedicures are always great, but this is one you won't find in a salon :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back