• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

San Francisco?

Ours are mostly San Jose area, Sac area, and in LA in the last few years. Haven't done one in SF in many years. If you wanted to host one there, we'd be happy to help you arrange it. :)

Check out the General Western Gatherings forum. There is a very active Bay Area tickling community headed by Lindy Hopper.

...and he handles their announcements. :rolleyes:

Since you're here, Spiffytickler, let's do get clear with all WHY there are two groups in California:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=106043

It goes over when the split happened and why, in gorey detail.

As for SF, clearly there's interest in hosting there. You now have choices. :)

Have I offended you in some fashion by posting here? I meant no ill will in doing so. I'd rather we keep things civil and be adults here, if possible.

Check out the General Western Gatherings forum. There is a very active Bay Area tickling community headed by Lindy Hopper.

Have I offended you in some fashion by posting here? I meant no ill will in doing so. I'd rather we keep things civil and be adults here, if possible.

Let's briefly examine these, and perhaps you can move on to something more rewarding. You post in West Coast Gatherings, which is very clearly linked to me ("Here you can find out about DVNC's West Coast Gatherings") where you're not participating in West Coast Gatherings, to solicit someone without even addressing their original request.

An adult can reference previous links. It is, in fact, much more difficult for a child, who can and often will forget their actions. All parents know and forgive this, thousands of times. As you posted in that thread I linked, it's expected you know and recall it's occurrence, and the reason for the two events in the same state.

If there was an issue with civility, sir, I would suggest you report the offense, as moderators are held to the same rules as everyone else.

I don't interfere in threads concerning your event, and indeed have defended your event hosts in my role as moderator. I find it in poor form that you're interfering here, especially in light of the fact that the original poster can find "General Western Gatherings" fairly easily, given that they found my events in the same listing.

Let's briefly examine these, and perhaps you can move on to something more rewarding. You post in West Coast Gatherings, which is very clearly linked to me ("Here you can find out about DVNC's West Coast Gatherings") where you're not participating in West Coast Gatherings, to solicit someone without even addressing their original request.

You mean the request for information about anything happening in/around San Francisco? I believe my post addressed that quite clearly.

An adult can reference previous links. It is, in fact, much more difficult for a child, who can and often will forget their actions. All parents know and forgive this, thousands of times. As you posted in that thread I linked, it's expected you know and recall it's occurrence, and the reason for the two events in the same state.

If there was an issue with civility, sir, I would suggest you report the offense, as moderators are held to the same rules as everyone else.

I don't interfere in threads concerning your event, and indeed have defended your event hosts in my role as moderator. I find it in poor form that you're interfering here, especially in light of the fact that the original poster can find "General Western Gatherings" fairly easily, given that they found my events in the same listing.

I think you're being rather childish, dvnc, and I'm not going to go any further than that for the sake of civility.

You mean the request for information about anything happening in/around San Francisco? I believe my post addressed that quite clearly.

To be clear, I mean the request here in the West Coast Gatherings section for information about our events in San Francisco. As you have nothing to do with this event set, your post is ill-made.

I think you're being rather childish, dvnc, and I'm not going to go any further than that for the sake of civility.

Another opinion heard. The prior link showed your opinion, and whose opinions you follow, very clearly. I'm sure I'll survive this, as I enjoy quoting your "civility" while you troll my little section of the forum looking for people to join you. That is, in my opinion, unpleasant behavior, but like your opinion, is covered by our forum's allowed behaviors.

I don't wish to bring up problems from 4 years ago, so I'll stay off your forum. Best wishes to you, dvnc. =)

2007 is three years ago (and a half if you're really gonna split hairs) and back atcha. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back