• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheryl Cole's gift to Derek

james_23tk

TMF Poster
Cheryl Cole had been out of hospital for a few weeks and was back to her normal self after recovering from malaria picked up while on holiday with Derek Hough in Africa. Cheryl knew she owed Derek a lot as it was down to him the doctors caught the malaria and why she was treated so quickly. She had been thinking of what she could do as a way of saying thanks to Derek but kept drawing blanks. Today Derek was coming over from America to spend a few says with her as it had been a while since the two of them had been together with Cheryl filming the XFactor.

Derek arrived at Cheryl's house at around 5pm on a Friday and they had agreed to stay in as Cheryl had a busy Saturday with the X Factor live show and didnt want to go out as the press had been giving her grief with her choice of finalist.

Cheryl was really happy to see Derek they had become really good friends over the last year and he had really helped her through her recent divorce and she knew he was a friend she could really trust.

They had been chatting and catching up for over an hour when Cheryl brought up her recent illness and everything Derek had done for her "Derek I owe you a huge thanks for what you did when I was sick, I honestly don't know where I would be if you had not been here with me". Derek had always been someone she could talk too and although they had been together since she had been in hospital she had never been so open about how she had been feeling with what had happended and he had not wanted to push her "Don worry about it" he said "You are a good friend and I will always watch your back".

"I know but I just wanted you to know I will always remember what you did and if there is ever anything I can do as a way of saying thanks please just ask me" Cheryl replied.

Derek knew she was serious and had always had a crush on her since they met and knew nothing would ever come of their friendship sexually at the moment as she was still coming to terms with her split. But Derek felt they had become close friends and had wanted to tell her about his fetish for tickling but had never been sure how she would react.

"Cheryl there has been something I have wanted to tell you about but have never known how you would react, it has actually been driving me insane I have never told anyone and if I told you would you promise to keep it a secrect as a way of saying thanks?"

"Of course Derek you can tell me anything and I will promise never to tell a soul" She replied.

"Well I have always had a fetish for tickling women and it has become soemthing I am constantly thinking about and have wanted to talk to someone about it for ages"

Cheryl was taken a back by the confession from Derek and initially felt a little weirded out.

"A tickling fetish that is a little strange Derek how long have you had it?" she replied.

"Ages really ever since I was a child I have always thought about tickling women I have always tickled girlfriends but never told them how much I like it" he said.

"Wow what is it you like to do exactly just tickle there ribs and stuff?" Cheryl said.

"No all sorts I think about tying women up and tickling them all over stomach, sides, legs, feet everywhere" he said.

"Tying them up and tickling them? That is a bit weird have any girlfriends ever let you do that?" she said.

"No I have never asked always been to scared really it is great to get this off my chest"

"Have you ever thought about tickling me Derek?" Cheryl ask

Derek didnt want to ruin their friendship and thought long about the answer deep down he had always thought about tying Cheryl up and tickling her all over he tought she was a stunning woman and was crazy about her feet.

"No never we have become really good friends and that would be a bit strange if I looked at you like that. I really got hung up on Nicole Scherzinger when she was on come dancing and think about her a lot" Derek said.

Cheryl was a little shocked that Derek had never thought of her and was really annoyed he had been thinking about Nicole like that as she wasnt a bit Nicole fan after she took her place on the X Factor while she was ill.

"Nicole? You think about her what is it about her that makes you want to tickle her?" Cheryl said.

"I don't know Derek replied she has a great laugh and really nice feet" Derek replied.

"What do you think about my feet?" Chery asked intrigued.

Derek froze unsure how to answer the question he didnt want to freak his friend out.

"You don't have to be afraid to tell me if you don't like them Derek we are friends remember" Cheryl said

"No its not that I think you have really nice feet......they are incredible in fact" Derek said.

Cheryl could tell she had put him in a difficult position and he had not wanted to answer that but at least she knew he tought her feet were nice.

"Thanks I do try and look after them" Cheryl laughed.

"So you have really never thought about what it would be like to tickle them?" She asked.

Derek knew he had to tell her the truth now as she was really pushing the subject and knew she would quit.

"Well honestly yes I have I think you have great feet and have always wondered if they were ticklish but I never wanted to ruin our friendship asking you if they were" he replied.

Cheryl felt a lot better knowing he had also tought about tickling her even if she tought it was a little weird.

"See that wasnt so hard was it" Cheryl replied.

Cheryl could tel Derek was relieved to be able to talk about this with someone and could also tell he was really into tickling. She tought about it for a minute or two and knew she owed Derek a lot and tought "could this be a way of re-paying him?".

"Derek you know I said I owe you a lot after what you did for me when I was sick?" Cheryl said.

"Yeah" He replied

"Well what is I let you tickle me would that go some way of showing you how much I appreciate what you did?" She said.

Derek could not believe what she had just said.

"Cheryl you know I didnt bring this up hoping you would let me tie you up and tickle you" he said.

"Who said anything about tying me up?" She replied

"Oh no wait I didnt......." he said right before she cut him off

"Is that something you would want to do to me? Tie me up and tickle me?" She replied

Derek was really embarassed now and wanted the earth to swallow him up.

"Be honest with me Derek" She said

"Well yeah it would be a dream come true to tie you up and tickle you Cheryl but I know that is an awful thing to ask of a friend" Derek replied

Cheryl thought about his responce and knew she wanted to re-pay him for all he did but could she really let someone tie her up and tickle her? Cheryl was incredibaly ticklish and had always tried to avoid being tickled she knew her feet and stomach were really ticklish and could she stand being tied up while someone tickled them?

"Look Derek we are friends you probably saved my life when I was sick and you have been really brave telling me about your fetish letting you tickle me might be a way of me saying thanks" She said

"Really Cheryl you dont have to I feel really bad putting you in that postion" He said.

"I have tought about it and if you want to I will let you tie me up and tickle me as a way of re-paying what you have done" She said

Derek couldnt believe his ears this stunning woman he had a major crush on was telling him he could tie her up and tickle her. This was one of the worlds mosty beautiful women and he could possibly be about to tickle her while she was tied down.

"I would love to tie and tickle you, I promise I will try and make it as enjoyable for you as it will be for me Cheryl" He said

Cheryl knew then there was no backing out she had offered and Derek had accepted.

"Ok then you can tie me up and tickle me I cannot believe I am letting you do this you have no idea how ticklish I am" She said

Derek smiled.

(To be continued)

Cheryl is both sexy and adorable. If she was ticklish too... :firedevil

Looking forward to part 2!

"Ok so how is this going to work then you are the tickling expert Derek...............god that sounds so creepy" Chery said.

Derek knew this was going to happen and could not wait for the fun to begin.

"Well I will leave a lot down to you Cheryl, how long do you think you can stand to be tickled I think I could tickle you all night" Derek laughed.

Cheryl was already beginning to feel nervous and wished she had not agreed to this but she knew it meant a lot to her friend and she had promised to re-pay him for all his help.

"Look Derek this is a favour to you as a way of saying thanks so.................(she paused not believing what she was about to say) you can tickle me as long as you like just remember I have the live show tomorrow so will need some sleep" she said

Derek could have collapsed when she said that it was like every Christmas and Birthday rolled into one.

"Really? I never thought you would agree to that" he said

"Well that just goes to show you if you don't ask you never know" Cheryl laughed nervously.

Cheryl was dressed pretty casually as she was just at home she had on a pair of joggers, vest top covered by a huddy and she had Ugg boots and white ankle socks.

"So where are we going to do this" She said

Derek tought about it for a minute.........knowing he wanted her tied to the a bed if possible.

"How about I tie you to the bed?" He asked

Cheryl knew he was going to say that as soon as she asked ideally she wanted him to just tie her hands behind her back on the sofa......nothing to detailed but Derek had gone whole hog.

"I had kinda hoped you just wanted to tie my hands behind me and just do it down here" She replied hoping it would make him change his mind.

Derek was beginning to feel more brave as the conversation went on.

"I could be I just feel you would be more comfortable on the bed I mean you could get hurt with your hands behind you if you thrash around a lot..........I mean you said you are really ticklish right?" he said.

Cheryl could see he was really into this and this had probably been something he had thought about a lot before.

"Fine upstairs then you can tie me to the bed" She said.

They both headed up to Cheryl's bedroom Derek's heart was pounding with excitment Cheryl's with fear.

Cheryl's bedroom was really large and she had a huge bed with a metal frame perfect for securing her to the bed.

"Well here's the bed what do you plan to use to tie me up then?" She said

Derek looked around and noticed she had a dressing gown hanging from the back of the door and it had a silk looking cord for tying around your middle.

"I could use that for a start" he said pointing at the cord.

Chery walked over and pulled it from the dressing gown looking around for something else they could use.

"I will need 3 more of similar size" he said

"3 more?" she replied

"Well yeah 2 for your wrists and 2 for your ankles" he said

"You really are going to tie me down aren't you?" she replied

"Well if were going to do it right" he laughed.

Cheryl went into her wardrobe and pulled out 3 long scarves she had in a draw.

"What about these" she said

"They will do fine" Derek answered.

Derek began to tie the scarves and the cord to the corners of the bed making sure they were nice and tight. Cheryl watched on getting more and more nervous knowing she was about to be tied and tickled for god only knows how long..........really a minute was more than she wanted.

"Ok I think they are nice and tight what do you want to do then?" He said looking at her fully dressed thinking I hope she is going to remove some clothing or there really isnt going to be much I can do.

Cheryl knew what he has hinting at and began to remove her huddy as she did Derek could see her perfect stomach as her vest top lifted up. She then took off her Ugg boots she was standing there in her white ankle socks, joggers and a blue vest top.

"I am not taking everything off Derek" she said

"Oh no I didn't expect you to be naked Cheryl that would be inappropriate and not what I wanted" he said secrectly gutted.

Cheryl could tell he was not 100% happy about the amount of clothing she still had on but would not consider taking it all off.

"Ok I will lose the joggers as well but thats it" she said

Chery removed her joggers meaning she was not standing in her socks black panties and her blue vest top. Just then she reached down to pull off her socks when Derek spoke up.

"Leave them on" he said

"I thought you wanted to tickle my feet as well" Cheryl replied

"I do but I want to take them off later after I have tickled them with the socks on first" he said.

Cheryl walked over to the bed and lay down her heart was pounding now and she knew there was no turning back.

Derek began to tie her arms above her head to each corner of the bed making sure she could not escape.

"Hows that" he said

Cheryl pulled against the bonds.

"Well I aint going anywhere" she said

Derek then moved to the foot of the bed and slowly tied both ankles to the corner of the bed he then stepped back and couldn't believe what he saw. Here was Cheryl Cole tied semi naked to a bed and had agreed to let him tickle her all night if he wanted. He would have taken a photo if he didn't think it would totally creek her out.

"Ok I will try and go easy on you do you want to have a safe a safe word incase it gets to much?" he asked

Cheryl could not believe she was discussing safe words while tied to her own bed about to be tickled by her dear friend.

"I never though about it to be honest I would think you would stop if I asked" she said.

"I would but you might start shouting stop from the moment I touch you and that wouldnt really make it work" he said

Chery thought about it and knew deep down that would be the first thing she would shout once he started to tickle her.

"Ok how about this you can tickle me in 30minute slots and no matter how much I scream you can continue until the 30minutes are up but you have to stop and give me a break when the time is up?" she said

"Ok that sounds like a good idea to me" Derek replied setting his watch to stopwatch setting.

"Ok are you ready" he said

"As I will ever be" Cheryl replied in a very nervy voice

Derek set the watch away he had 30minutes and where to start he began be just looking at his tickle toy lying there with a scared look on her face he could tell she wondered where the first strike would come from. Derek had thought about this day a lot and knew exactly where he wanted to start.

He moved to the foot of the bed looking at Cheryl's size 3 feet in her white ankle socks. Cheryl knew what he was about to do and began to panic.

"Please Derek not the feet first I don't know if I can handle my feet being tickled" She said

"Ah I can start where I like Cheryl you have 28minutes before I have to stop" he said grabbing her right foot slowly running his finger down the sole of her foot.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed

"That is only the beginning you really do have ticklish feet don't you" he said

"Yes I really do I hate having them tickled please don't tickle the feet" she said

Derek didnt listen instead he continued running his finger up and down her sole this was driving her crazy she was screaming everytime he touched her foot. Derek knew this was going to be some night.

Derek had spent about 5 minutes tickling Cheryl's feet and could not believe the response he had be getting she was seriously ticklish.

"Please stop not the feet anywhere but my feet Derek" she screamed.

"Why does it tickle Cheryl?" he said jokingly

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss please stop" she screamed as he tickled her feet.

Derek decided to stop with her feet for now he moved up the bed towards her top stomach.

Cheryl was glad of the rest she was taking in deep breaths.

"Thank you I hate having my feet tickled" she said

"I can tell but don't worry I will be going back to them later I mean you still have your socks on" he smiled

Derek looked at Cheryl's stomach her belly was already peeking out below her vest top her stomach was well toned and just nicely tanned.

He bent down and ran his fingers across her stomach you could tell by her reaction she was equally as ticklish here as her feet.

"Oh god no I don't think I can take anymore of this" she said

"Too bad your a little tied up if you ask me" he laughed.

He continued to run his fingers over her stomach driving her crazy with laughter. This was the best night of his life he could not believe his dream of ticking a woman was coming true and he never thought it would be with a girl like Cheryl Cole.

"How much time left hahahahahahahahahahahahaha" she screamed

"Oh about 15minutes for round 1" he replied

Chery didn't even respond she just continued to laugh and scream trashing about on the bed.

Derek moved onto the armpits with about 10minutes to go attacking both at the same time Cheryl was shaking her head side to side as he tickled her.

"Please stop stop stop" she cried

Derek thought she was going to break the bed so he stopped and stepped back from the bed.

"Thanks you" she gasped "I dont know how much more I can take this is absolute torture" she said

"You are so ticklish I cannot believe it" he said

"I told you" she replied "I cannot believe I let you talk me into this" she said.

Just then the watch beeped to signal 30minutes.

"Thank god" she said

Derek moved to the foot of the bed again

"What are you doing" she said

"Getting ready for round 2" he replied

"Yeah but the watch has just stopped you have to give me a minute to recover" She said

"I know I know dont worry about that" he replied as he slowly began to remove her right ankle sock.

"No leave my sock on please Derek" She said

Derek ignored her and pulled it off revealing her perfect little foot she had red nail polish on and her feet were smooth and milk bottle whitey pick on her soles and tanned on top just like the rest of her.........perfect.

"Derek I hate when people look at my feet please leave the socks on I promise they are more ticklish with socks on" she said

"Nice try but I dont believe that for a second" as he worked off her left sock.

Derek stepped back and looked at Cheryl again tied to the bed barefoot ready to be tickled.

"You know what Cheryl I think the next 30minutes are going to be dedicated to your feet alone" he said

Cheryl was shocked and wished she had not agreed to this now.

"Please Derek no not the feet please I dont think I can handle 30minutes of you ticking my barefeet" she said

Sorry guys but this will have to be continued.................................................

thank you!!!

thanks sooooo much reall never thought a story could be so enjoyable!!:yawnface::couch:

Your welcome, first time story writer so thanks for the good comments thinking about making a bit of a series out of it maybe have Cheryl go after Nicole who knows.

Derek set the watch for another 30minutes he couldnt wait to get started on her barefeet.

"Are you ready Cheryl" he smiled

"No but there isn't much I can do about it is there" she replied nervously

Derek didnt even reply he held her left foot and slowly ran his fingers up her bare perfect sole. She screamed out loud "Oh my god! I cannot take this not the feet not the feet"

Derek continued to tickle her foot he started to scratch the soles faster and faster driving Cheryl insane he worked between her toes which she really seemed to hate.

"Oh god Derek I hate you, you bastard me feet are so ticklish" she screamed.

"Tell me about" he replied

Derek moved onto her right foot copying what he did to her left driving her round the bend.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha that one is more ticklish than the first" she said.

Derek didnt want to waste anytime talking while tickling Cheryl's perfect feet her soles were perfectly soft and although her feet were only a size 3 he couldnt ask for more.

Derek looked at his watch and could not beleive he only had 5minutes of this session left "5 minutes left" he said.

Cheryl couldnt reply for laughing she just continued to pull against her bonds hoping to break free all along thinking....................go he has tied me tight.........

Derek stepped back when the time ran out and could see Cheryl was exhausted.

"Please Derek no more on the barefeet I cannot take anymore please anything else stomach, sides, armpits anything" she begged.

Derek could tell she needed a break from her feet and didnt want to torture his friend as she had agreed to letting him fulfill his dream.

"How about this" he said "I will leave the feet alone for the next 30minutes if you let me lift up your vest to expose a little more stomach?" he asked

This as a no brainer for Cheryl "fine lift it up just not the feet" she said.

Derek bent over her and slowly lifted up her vest revealing her perfectly tonned and tanned stomach and ribs he then kept lifting it further waiting for a reaction from her.

Cheryl knew what he was doing but didnt have the energy to stop him before she knew it he has exposed her perect breats and her black bra.

"Oops I seem to have gone a little to far" he laughed

"Yeah that is more than my stomach" she replied nervously.

Derek began to set the clock again "are you ready?" he asked.

"No but hey I am tied to the bed eh?" she said.

Derek launched at her sides digging into her ribs before she knew it she was was screaming again and trashing on the bed.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease stop" she begged

Derek continued to tickle he could barely hear himself think due to Cheryl's laughter "God your loud when tickled" he laughed.

"Thats coz your tickling the hell out of me" she said between screams.

Derek moved onto her stomach he couldnt believe how tonned it was like her feet he kept thinking..................perfect. Cheryl was really begining to struggle now her stomach was really sensitive and she was gasping to breath.

When Derek reached her breaths her began to tickle around her bra slowly and he was shocked that Cheryl quieted down and was now just giggling rather than screaming.

"God you have quietened up are you liking it?" he asked

"No! she replied it is just not as bad as when you are torturing my feet and stomach" she giggled.

"See not all tickling is bad" he replied

"Oh it is she said hehehehe I just can breath at the moment" she responded.

Derek looked at the watch he had 5 minutes left in this session and her armpits were calling he dove straight into each armpit Cheryl started to scream again "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease no go back to the slow tickling pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" she begged.

Derek ignored her and continued attacking the armpits, Cheryl kept trying to bite him as he was tickling her.

"Hey stop the biting" he laughed

"No!" she screamed.

Derek stepped back when the watch hit the 30minute mark he could see Cheryl was exhausted she was sweating and could barely speak he knew she couldnt go all night like he had hoped.

"How you doing?" he asked

"I don't know how much more I can take Derek I know I said I would let you tickle me as long as you liked but I am struggling" she said

Derek knew it would be coming to an end it was not fair on Cheryl

"Ok how about a last 30minute session?" he said feeling heartbroken.

Cheryl knew he was gutted as this as what he really wanted to do and she was not able to do what she said she would.

"Ok Derek 30minutes more I am sorry but it is torture for me" she said "I know I said I owed you and I don't want to let you down so I promise I will let you tickle me again and who knows I may even let you tie me up as well" she said

Derek was in shock he couldnt believe it "really? are you enjoying it?" he asked

"God no!" she replied "but I promised to re-pay you and I keep my promises" she replied.

Derek wanted to make sure his last 30minuts were the best and wanted to tickle her all over bit wanted to make sure he spent time on her feet. He was a little concerned about her trying to bite him as well. Then he had an idea......................but did he dare ask her?.

"What are we going to do about you trying to bite me I dont want you to sink your teeth in?" he ask

"I will try and stop but you are tickling me half to death" she replied

Derek paused for a second and then thought.............what the hell go for it!

"What about if I gag you for the last 30minutes?" he asked

"Gag me?" she replied nervously

"Nothing kinky just so you cannot bite me?" he said

Cheryl thought about it 30minutes gagged and that would be it she was tired and just wanted to stop.

"Fine you can gag me I just want this over now so lets hurry up" she said

Derek went back into the wardrobe and got another scarf her approached the bed and slipped the scarf into her mouth tying it behind her head.

"Hows that?" he asked

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffffffffffffffff mfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff" she muffled behind the gag.

Cheryl knew at that point she would not be able to ask him to stop the next 3ominutes she was all his and he could tickle her where ever he wanted and she could say nothing.

Derek set the watch again and moved the the top of the bed "lets try it then" he said he dived back into tickling her armpits and was amazed she was not screaming or begging there was just a muffled response coming from her. He knew it was tickling her and she was thrashing around but he could hear himself think.

"Much better no biting now" he laughed

Cheryl tried to scream "stop" but it was just a muffled bunch of words.

Derek moved down her body tickling her sides and stomach on the way down he heard no objections but then he wouldnt.

After about 15minutes Derek moved to the foot of the bed Cheryl knew what was coming but couldnt do or say anything she just hoped time would fly over.

Derek grabbed her perfect left foot and attacked her sole running his fingers over then as fast as possible. Cheryl was pulling against her bonds this as absolute torture. Derek then moved between her toes and she thought she was about to pass out.

Derek moved between both feet trying not to miss a spot he knew time was running out and didnt want to waste a second.

Cheryl was gasping for air throught the gap she kept thinking that has to be 30minutes please stop when suddenly Derek stepped back..................oh og was that it is it over she thought?

"Thats it all done" he said

Cheryl relaxed she kept thinking no workout has ever made her this tired before she was shattered.

Derek moved to her head and removed the damp gag from her mouth. Cheryl didnt speak initially she took deep breaths trying to catch her breath.

"So how was it? he asked

"Torture" she replied between gulps of air "you going to untie me then?" she asked

Derek looked gutted as she asked her to release her from her bonds.

"Yeah ok" he said

He untied her wrist and ankle freeing her from the bed Cheryl sat up on the bed and pulled down her vest top covering herself up a bit.

"It was getting a bit chilly" she laughed"

Derek smiled but he was gutted it was over, Cheryl could tell he was really upset it was over as she started pulling her joggers back on so she felt less naked. The whole time he could see Derek was looking at her barefeet.

"How about I leave the socks and Ugg's off for now?" she smiled

Derek smiled back "Yeah that would be nice" he said "did you mean it when you said I could tie and tickle you again?" he asked.

Cheryl knew he wouldnt have forgotten that "look Derek I always keep my promises so yes you can tickle me again but in the future I need to recover" she laughed.

Derek was over the moon "thats fine with me I am ready when ever you are" he joked "I am telling you there is no way Nicole Scherzinger would have ever let me do that" he said

Cheryl looked at him "After all that you are still thinking about tickling her I mean I have just been tied to my bed and let you tickle me for 2 hours" she said

"No not like that I just meant you are amazing letting me do that Cheryl thank you for that you are the perfect ticklee" he laughed

Cheryl looked at him still creeped out a little by the whole tickling but was glad Derek thought she was better than Nicole.

"Your welcome I am good to my friends" she joked.

The two headed downstairs to watch some televison before Cheryl headed to bed she had a busy Saturday at the X Factor.

Do you guys want somemore? :)

This is my favourite story on the forum to me it rivals amusement hysteria, please write more with her in it or holly willoughby or aj lee or Eastenders characters cheer man

Thanks for the feedback APFLondon really enjoyed writing this story but its been a while since I wrote anything else.

can we expect some more good stories very soon from you James?

Thanks for the feedback I have been chatting about making a story return so watch this space :)

I also wrote a story about Katy Perry and Rihanna which is out there somewhere lol

Always open to suggestions?

i'm sure i've read that! about the hen night? so good :) a story about tulisa or holly whiloughby would be very much appreciated ;)

Yeah that's the one :)

Might have a think about Holly as think that would be a good one!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back