• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Time! MF/F pic included

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
Hello all this is a story written by me about xX Yuna Xx. SHe let me write this, and also let me use one of her pics for it. So having that said read it and enjoy.

Tickle Time!

Christine was at her friends Jake and Kim’s house one rainy summer afternoon watching TV with her friends. They had just finished eating and were sitting in the living room just watching TV when suddenly; Kim covertly reached over to Christine’s sock clad feet and gave her a quick tickle.
“Hey! Hehehehe!! Don’t do that it tickles!” Christine giggled as she quickly jerked her foot away.

“But I thought you like being tickled?” asked Jake as he lunged at her squeezing her sides noticing what was happening.

“NO!! Hehehehe!!” she went as she tried to cover herself from the duos tickle attack.

“No? Well, it looks like to me like you do. Tickle! Tickle! Tickle! Maybe we should see just ticklish you really are.” went Jake as he tickled her.

“Let’s tie you up and see.” Went Kim as she continued to tickle her.

“NO!! Hehehehe!!” she went as she kept trying to cover herself from the tickle attack.

“Let’s see! Let’s see! We wanna tie you up!” they kept saying.

“No! I’ll never let you two tie me, up it’ll kill me!” went Christine as she finally wriggled away from the duo. She began to make a run for the hallway towards the bathroom where she planned to lock herself until the two finally settled down.

Jake leapt off the couch and started after her he grabbed her ankle before she made it into the bathroom. She almost tripped and Kim finally caught up to them and grabbed a hold of Christine’s wrists.

“NO!!” yelled Christine as she tried in vain to get away.

They both grabbed her and dragged her down to their basement. In their basement, there was a bed with what looked like bondage restraints attached to it.

“Oh shit! No” went Christine struggling as she saw the bed and the restraints.

“Yes!” Said Jake and Kim in unison as they dragged her over to the bed and tossed her onto it.

Jake held her while Kim pulled off her shirt and short shorts and soon Christine was in her bra and panties ad socks.

“Hey stop! Don’t take those off!” yelled Christine as she was stripped.

They then laid her down on the bed and Kim held her wrists while Jake first tied them to the corners of the bed and Christine struggled fruitlessly as he then tied her ankles to each corner.

Her two friends then looked down at her and Jake said “Shall I start?”

"Come on let me go!" pleaded Christine.

“No, you can.” Said Kim.

“Ok, thank you. Now that we have you right where we want you, I think its time for us to have some fun. What do you think kiddo?” Jake asked her with a mischievous grin. He then moved over a cloth covered tray to the beds right side, and pulled it off, showing the many various objects on it.

With that he picked up two stiff feathers and moved down to her size seven socked covered feet, “What are doing down there?” Christine yelled at him.

Jake just looked up at her, smiled and then squatted down in front of her left foot and slowly began to peel off her sock, starting at the ankle, and pulling it slowly up over toes, turning the sock inside out.

Kim reached over and took a hold of one the feathers on the tray and sat at her head and slowly stroked her left armpit with it as she and Christine watched Jake pull her cute little pink socks off.

“So tell us Christine, how ticklish are your feet?” asked Jake again as he slowly trailed the feather up both her soles.

“N-not ticklish at all! Hehehehe!!” she replied playfully as she wiggled her feet trying to get them away from the fiendish feathers. Her friend kept up the tickle attack on her feet with the feathers for a few minutes as she vainly tried to wiggle her feet away from them.

“Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went as the feathers danced up and down her feet and armpits.

“No! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Not to the toes!” she cried as the feather then glided between her toes.

He tickled her feet a Kim began to torment her belly and underarms.

“My, my, such a cute little tummy you have Christine. I wonder if it’s ticklish?” asked Kim as she looked her over.

“Yes! It’s very ticklish! Don’t you dare tickle my tummy!” replied Christine in a playful voice squirming about in her bonds.

“Oh, we’ll see about that. Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!” she went as she quickly grabbed her sides and squeezed them.

“No! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went as she squeezed her sides. She ran her hands up to her ribs and squeezed them as well.

“Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!! Stop!! I’m not ticklish!!” she cried as they tickle taunted her.

“From what I see, your uber ticklish!” She taunted again as she kept squeezing her sides. She ran her hands up her sides, across her ribs again and then started to torment her belly. She picked up the fluffy feathers again and ran them back and forth across her belly and ribs.

“NO! Not the feathers!! Please! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she cried as the feathers glided across her tummy and ribs. She thrashed around as much as her bonds would allow.

As she tickled her, she looked down at her bucking belly “Hmmm, you know something?” she asked.

“Wh-Hahahahat? Hehehehe!!” she asked as she thrashed about trying to get away from the feathers on her belly.

“I think maybe I explored this delicate little bellybutton of yours. Lets see if it’s ticklish now, shall we?” asked Kim rhetorically.

She lay there panting as he placed the feather down. “Ok, ok that’s enough. No more tickling please. I can’t take anymore.”

“Hmmm, ok but first I wanna do something.” she said as she then took a deep breath and quickly bent down and put her lips to Christine’s belly and blew a long hard raspberry on it.

“WHahahahahaha!!” went Christine as she felt the raspberry. “No not this!! Hahahaha!! Hehehehehe!!” she cried as she straightened herself upright and came down again to give her another raspberry.

All the while Jake continued to torment her feet with his feathers “Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!" she cried.

She blew another few raspberries before finally stopping and got of off her. She untied her wrists as Christine lay there panting and sweating from what she had just endured.

You-you assholes!! That wasn’t nice of you at all with those raspberries! You know how much they tickle me!” yelled Christine playfully swatting at both of them as Jake undid her ankles.

They finished untying her and helped her off the bed and they walked upstairs.

“You know guys, maybe we should do that again sometime?” asked Christine as they climbed up the stairs.

“Maybe.” was all her friends said with a smirk.
The End

And heres the pic as promised. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Christine Foot.jpg
    Christine Foot.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Great story!!!! I loved it!

And pretty cute feet and toes Yuna!

Great job to you both!

Hello all this is a story written by me about xX Yuna Xx. SHe let me write this, and also let me use one of her pics for it. So having that said read it and enjoy.

Tickle Time!

Christine was at her friends Jake and Kim’s house one rainy summer afternoon watching TV with her friends. They had just finished eating and were sitting in the living room just watching TV when suddenly; Kim covertly reached over to Christine’s sock clad feet and gave her a quick tickle.
“Hey! Hehehehe!! Don’t do that it tickles!” Christine giggled as she quickly jerked her foot away.

“But I thought you like being tickled?” asked Jake as he lunged at her squeezing her sides noticing what was happening.

“NO!! Hehehehe!!” she went as she tried to cover herself from the duos tickle attack.

“No? Well, it looks like to me like you do. Tickle! Tickle! Tickle! Maybe we should see just ticklish you really are.” went Jake as he tickled her.

“Let’s tie you up and see.” Went Kim as she continued to tickle her.

“NO!! Hehehehe!!” she went as she kept trying to cover herself from the tickle attack.

“Let’s see! Let’s see! We wanna tie you up!” they kept saying.

“No! I’ll never let you two tie me, up it’ll kill me!” went Christine as she finally wriggled away from the duo. She began to make a run for the hallway towards the bathroom where she planned to lock herself until the two finally settled down.

Jake leapt off the couch and started after her he grabbed her ankle before she made it into the bathroom. She almost tripped and Kim finally caught up to them and grabbed a hold of Christine’s wrists.

“NO!!” yelled Christine as she tried in vain to get away.

They both grabbed her and dragged her down to their basement. In their basement, there was a bed with what looked like bondage restraints attached to it.

“Oh shit! No” went Christine struggling as she saw the bed and the restraints.

“Yes!” Said Jake and Kim in unison as they dragged her over to the bed and tossed her onto it.

Jake held her while Kim pulled off her shirt and short shorts and soon Christine was in her bra and panties ad socks.

“Hey stop! Don’t take those off!” yelled Christine as she was stripped.

They then laid her down on the bed and Kim held her wrists while Jake first tied them to the corners of the bed and Christine struggled fruitlessly as he then tied her ankles to each corner.

Her two friends then looked down at her and Jake said “Shall I start?”

"Come on let me go!" pleaded Christine.

“No, you can.” Said Kim.

“Ok, thank you. Now that we have you right where we want you, I think its time for us to have some fun. What do you think kiddo?” Jake asked her with a mischievous grin. He then moved over a cloth covered tray to the beds right side, and pulled it off, showing the many various objects on it.

With that he picked up two stiff feathers and moved down to her size seven socked covered feet, “What are doing down there?” Christine yelled at him.

Jake just looked up at her, smiled and then squatted down in front of her left foot and slowly began to peel off her sock, starting at the ankle, and pulling it slowly up over toes, turning the sock inside out.

Kim reached over and took a hold of one the feathers on the tray and sat at her head and slowly stroked her left armpit with it as she and Christine watched Jake pull her cute little pink socks off.

“So tell us Christine, how ticklish are your feet?” asked Jake again as he slowly trailed the feather up both her soles.

“N-not ticklish at all! Hehehehe!!” she replied playfully as she wiggled her feet trying to get them away from the fiendish feathers. Her friend kept up the tickle attack on her feet with the feathers for a few minutes as she vainly tried to wiggle her feet away from them.

“Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went as the feathers danced up and down her feet and armpits.

“No! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!! Not to the toes!” she cried as the feather then glided between her toes.

He tickled her feet a Kim began to torment her belly and underarms.

“My, my, such a cute little tummy you have Christine. I wonder if it’s ticklish?” asked Kim as she looked her over.

“Yes! It’s very ticklish! Don’t you dare tickle my tummy!” replied Christine in a playful voice squirming about in her bonds.

“Oh, we’ll see about that. Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!” she went as she quickly grabbed her sides and squeezed them.

“No! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she went as she squeezed her sides. She ran her hands up to her ribs and squeezed them as well.

“Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!! Stop!! I’m not ticklish!!” she cried as they tickle taunted her.

“From what I see, your uber ticklish!” She taunted again as she kept squeezing her sides. She ran her hands up her sides, across her ribs again and then started to torment her belly. She picked up the fluffy feathers again and ran them back and forth across her belly and ribs.

“NO! Not the feathers!! Please! Hehehehe!! Hahahaha!!” she cried as the feathers glided across her tummy and ribs. She thrashed around as much as her bonds would allow.

As she tickled her, she looked down at her bucking belly “Hmmm, you know something?” she asked.

“Wh-Hahahahat? Hehehehe!!” she asked as she thrashed about trying to get away from the feathers on her belly.

“I think maybe I explored this delicate little bellybutton of yours. Lets see if it’s ticklish now, shall we?” asked Kim rhetorically.

She lay there panting as he placed the feather down. “Ok, ok that’s enough. No more tickling please. I can’t take anymore.”

“Hmmm, ok but first I wanna do something.” she said as she then took a deep breath and quickly bent down and put her lips to Christine’s belly and blew a long hard raspberry on it.

“WHahahahahaha!!” went Christine as she felt the raspberry. “No not this!! Hahahaha!! Hehehehehe!!” she cried as she straightened herself upright and came down again to give her another raspberry.

All the while Jake continued to torment her feet with his feathers “Hahahaha!! Hehehehe!!" she cried.

She blew another few raspberries before finally stopping and got of off her. She untied her wrists as Christine lay there panting and sweating from what she had just endured.

You-you assholes!! That wasn’t nice of you at all with those raspberries! You know how much they tickle me!” yelled Christine playfully swatting at both of them as Jake undid her ankles.

They finished untying her and helped her off the bed and they walked upstairs.

“You know guys, maybe we should do that again sometime?” asked Christine as they climbed up the stairs.

“Maybe.” was all her friends said with a smirk.
The End

And heres the pic as promised. Enjoy.

very good story!
very nice pic!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back