• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boots (ff/m)

HisFlyinFingers

TMF Regular
“These are The Boots,” Tammy said with a bit of a flourish. I was struck by how serious and professorial she looked. It’s funny what strikes you when your hands are bound to the headboard of your girlfriend’s bed, and she and her two roommates are looming over you.

“Originally I got them so I could do inverted sit-ups,” Tammy explained. “But Adrienne here made a few improvements.” Adrienne, who hadn’t stopped smiling since I begrudgingly surrendered my wrists and let her secure them above my head, curtsied. Sam’s eyes spoke of apology and worry, but even she couldn’t help but grin a little at my predicament.

“First, she welded on these clips, which lock onto the rails at the bottom of our beds,” Tammy said. The “boots” she was holding looked more like elaborate shin guards—open at the top and bottom, with locking sides, the clips Tammy spoke of on the back, and a curved, fan-shaped protrusion on the front.

Adrienne was a metalhead in more ways than one. Her jet-black hair and the tattoos that snaked around her arms and shoulders fit her double penchant for loud, angry music and artistic metalwork. I couldn’t take a good look at the boots from where I was, but I had no doubt her modifications were as functional as they were devious-looking.

“Next, she added these,” Tammy gestured to the fans on the front, “which … well, you’ll find out what those are for.” It was no surprise to see Tammy leading this little game. She was an Army officer-in-training, and she did her best to act the part. It didn’t hurt that between her daily workouts and her tenacious attitude, she could beat up most of the guys in her program. The only “soft” quality about her was the sandy brown hair that hung from her head in tight curls.

“You really don’t have to do this,” Sam said.

“Yes he does,” Tammy said. “If he’s going to be sleeping here, he has to do this.”

“Yeah, we’ve all done it,” Adrienne said, still unable to hide her glee.

“Sam, it’s fine,” I said. “It’s OK.” It was pretty ridiculous, me reassuring her and not the other way around, but that was how things seemed to work out with us.

“Let’s go,” Tammy said. She placed the boots on the bed and grabbed my left foot. Adrienne eagerly picked up by right, and they both began rolling up the legs of my jeans. “Don’t just stand there, Sam, give us a hand!” Tammy ordered.

Sam sighed and sat on the bed, then brought her face close to mine. Her long chestnut hair framed both our faces like a canopy. “I’m so sorry,” she said. She kissed me and then refocused her attention on the rope stretching from my wrists to the railing at the top of the bed.

Even if Sam wanted to stop this—and I wasn’t totally sure she did, to be honest—she couldn’t. Sam was short, very petite, and an unrepentant bookworm. Adrienne was a full head taller than her, and almost certainly stronger. And Tammy wouldn’t be an even remotely fair fight. Against them both she was pretty much helpless. Once I agreed to this, she couldn’t do anything to help me. “His hands are good,” she announced.

“Well duh, I did them!” Adrienne replied giddily. She was also a bit of a bondage nut, as the plastic tub full of ropes and cuffs on the floor could attest. I had watched her as she tied my hands, and there was no question she knew what she was doing.

Of course, even Sam’s perfect form leaning over me couldn’t distract me from what Tammy and Adrienne were up to now. With my pants rolled about halfway up my shins, they had quickly moved to my shoes. Each of those soon hit the floor, and they made even quicker work of my socks.

“And now, the boots!” Tammy said. She handed one to Adrienne and they both leaned in close to my feet. They had to make some adjustments as they locked them on; it was pretty obvious whomever had worn them last had thinner ankles than I. The boots snapped closed with a pair of light clicks.

The roommates next took hold of the boots and pulled them, and me, closer to the edge of the bed. These beds may have been the least appealing feature of the girls’ furnished apartment: the mattresses were soft enough, but the bed frames were all steel pipes and railings. Very institutional.

Just as Tammy suggested, the clips on the boots locked securely to the railing that formed the bed’s footboard. The boots were more comfortable than I expected, but that only meant I didn’t hurt myself when I tested them and found they didn’t budge by even a centimeter. Not helping the growing knot in my stomach was the fact that Tammy and Adrienne had seen fit to lock my feet to opposite corners of Sam’s double bed, leaving my legs spread.

Next the two girls kneeled at my feet and began fiddling with the fans. They carefully slid cords of some sort down over and between my toes. After some more fiddling, the cords were pulled tight, which in turn pulled my toes back and kept them there.

I chuckled in spite of myself. “That’s just evil.”

“Thanks!” Adrienne said. She was enjoying this far too much for my liking.

“Tighten the rope on his hands, Sam,” Tammy said. Sam gave me another look of apology and did as she was told, first loosening the knot at the headboard, then tugging on my wrists and retying the knot. She was gentle enough that my wrists didn’t hurt, but I was otherwise very thoroughly stretched out.

“Ready?” Tammy asked. Sam took a quick step away from her bed and crossed her arms over her chest. The mischievous grin slowly crept back onto her face, but she made it clear she wanted no part of this.

I was expecting Tammy and Adrienne, each poised at a helpless sole, to start slowly. Which is why, when they both pounced with all ten fingers, I let out a gasp that made all three girls laugh. It didn’t, unfortunately, slow down the fingernails that were dancing across my bare feet.

I almost couldn’t process what I was experiencing. I’d been tickled before, and the only thing that ever seems to alleviate the feeling is fighting like hell to get away. I couldn’t sit up or even lower my arms, proving Sam had done her job well.

And the boots were something else entirely. My soles were pulled taut, and no amount of squirming or struggling could change that. Adrienne’s clamps were brutally effective too, as no matter how hard I kicked I couldn’t pull my feet back, or even slide them side to side over the metal bar.

My feet were very easy targets, and Tammy and Adrienne were relishing the opportunity. Tammy was methodical, teasing my toes with one hand while she wriggled the fingers of her other just under the ball of my foot.

Adrienne, meanwhile, was unpredictable. Her long black nails roamed all over, from my heels to my toes, alternating speed and direction all the way. She even scratched along the sides of my feet, which might have made me thankful the boots stopped her from going higher if I were in any condition to form coherent thoughts.

I looked over at Sam, hoping against hope she would try to stop them. But she wasn’t just staying put; she seemed to be enjoying the show. I must have presented quite an amusing sight. She quickly moved her hand over her mouth in an attempt to hide her laughter, but the way her shoulders shook gave her away.

My plan had been to keep a stiff upper lip and endure things quietly, but that went out the window within a minute. I was laughing despite myself, and the only time it stopped was when I managed a ragged gasp. Even that wasn’t a guarantee—my lungs started to burn as the laughter poured out.

The girls didn’t let up, though. Adrienne especially seemed to feed on it; the more I laughed, the faster her nails danced across my sole. Tammy just quietly picked me apart, finding my weakest spots and exploiting them for all they were worth. I wasn’t begging (yet), but I could feel tears forming at the corners of my eyes.

Shortly after the tears came, Tammy finally slowed her attack to simply dragging one hand up and down over my foot. She motioned for Adrienne to slow down as well, which Adrienne did with obvious reluctance.

“OK Sam, it’s your turn,” Tammy said.

Sam hesitated. For a tense moment I thought she was going to join her roommates at my feet. She was definitely considering it.

“No,” she finally said. “Let’s just give him a break.”

“Not a bad idea,” Tammy said. She quickly turned her attention back to me. “But don’t think for a minute we’re done with you.”

Market These Boots

Somebody needs to MAKE and then market these boots: they sound like pure evil!

Love IT!

Excellent story. I love the implications of noting his legs were spread. Possibly some more intimate torture awaits?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back