• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aunt Jenny Part 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
I planned for days on how I would trick Aunt Jenny into a "ticklish" situation of my own and grew more frustrated and excited with each passing hour. I mean, I could have just jumped up behind her and started tickling, but I didn’t know if she was still just as helplessly ticklish as she had been in college or if her maturity had caused her delicious sensitivity to wane. Besides that, I wanted to trap her in such a way that she would be defenseless BEFORE I started tickling her ! To me that would be a far more exciting predicament !

While daydreaming of a helpless Aunt Jenny and making my nipples perk up with arousal in the process, I devised a thoroughly wicked plan of action !

I waited until Friday night when Aunt Jenny and I usually had pizza and planned the weekend ahead. She returned from work and changed out of her staid business suit into an outfit that she always felt comfortable in; a rather full peasant blouse, long loose skirt, and loose comfortable flats. I could tell by the way her full breasts jiggled and bobbled beneath the thin blouse that she was not wearing a bra beneath it !

I sat on the couch in the living room and was playing with a Chinese finger puzzle. When Jenny walked in, she raised an eyebrow at my activity and regarded it with bright green eyes.

"What’s that you have dear ?" she asked.

"Oh, it’s a Chinese finger puzzle, Aunt Jen !" I replied cheerily.

"That doesn’t look like much of a puzzle to me."

"Here, sit down and I’ll show you !" I teased. What Jenny didn’t know is that the one I was playing with I had already rigged. "You put your index fingers in each end and then try to pull them out" I explained.

Aunt Jen sat next to me and I slid the puzzle over her fingers and pressed them inwards. "Now try to pull them out !" I chided.

It was easy for her to pull her fingers out as I had slit many of the crisscrossed paper layers so the puzzle wouldn’t contract around the fingers like it should have.

"Hmmmffffff !!! That’s not much of a puzzle dear" she replied with a little giggle.

"Hmmmm !!!!" said I, "…perhaps one is too easy for you". With that I retrieved the rigged puzzle and swapped it with five that I had in my pocket. "Let’s see if you can handle more than one" I dared.

She giggled again and asked "And what do I get in return for defeating your not so puzzling puzzles ?"

"If you can pull your fingers out, I’ll do the dishes tonight !"

Certain of success, Jenny presented her hands to me and I placed a puzzle on each finger of her right hand. Then I guided the fingers of her left into the other end and pushed them together HARD !

Still smiling and giggling she tried to pull her fingers out. Her expression turned to one of mild concentration when all five of the puzzles refused to yield to her tugs and kept her fingers quite securely trapped. It’s fairly easy to pull out of one Chinese finger puzzle because you’ve got a little room to maneuver. But with all five fingers so encumbered, there was no way she was going to pull them out !

You could see Aunt Jenny’s frustration begin to build as she tried a slow-and-easy approach, then tried with more strength and wriggling to free her trapped hands.

"Whassa matter Aunt Jen ? Having a little trouble there ?" I taunted.

For five minutes she tried every kind of maneuver; even pushing at the puzzles with her right foot ! But it was a losing battle for her ! The puzzles would not let her fingers free and her hands were as firmly bound as if I’d used handcuffs !

Finally, she resigned herself to the fact that she wouldn’t be able to pull her hands free. "Okay honey, you win. Now help me out of these things !"

"Naw… I think I’ll let you work on that some more while I start eating up all of the pizza !"

"C’mon now ! This isn’t funny !" she complained.

"Spoil sport ! You just need to loosen up a bit !" I said and wriggled my fingers in across her ribs.

Her reaction was priceless !! She immediately squealed out a torrent of high-pitched, girlish giggles and tried desperately to wriggle away from me !

"Oooooooooo !!!" I teased, "…someone is TICKLISH!!!!!"

She managed a few desperate "NO….. NO…."’s before I started tickling her ribs and tummy in earnest !

Her explosive laughter was music to my ears and fired up the flames of my own arousal. If possible, she was even MORE ticklish than when she’d been in college ! She kicked her legs and writhed with hysterical laughter as I discovered each of the ticklish spots on her ribs and tummy. Her Chinese-puzzle bound hands did little to aid in her defense although she did flail them about quite hilariously !

Aunt Jenny didn’t laugh in a girlish giggle when I started to really tickle her. Oh no, she exploded with full, ‘right from the bottom of the tummy’ laughs that shook her entire frame and set her voluptuous breasts into tantalizing motion before my gazing eyes. She was so beautifully helpless with her flaming red hair fanning the air as she tried desperately to escape my ticklish assault !

Somewhere in her hysteria she must have realized that if she stayed on the couch she’d never be able to escape. In desperation she wiggled off of the couch to her knees in a last ditch effort to avoid my wicked tickling. It did her little good, of course, as I followed her to the carpet and easily pitched her over - face down.

Aunt Jenny’s puzzle-trapped hands were now trapped beneath her torso as I gleefully straddled her full buns and began to viciously work over her unprotected ribcage ! I have never heard someone laugh as long nor as hard as she did that night ! Her feeble attempts at bucking me off only served to excite me further as I enjoyed the feeling of her tender bum lunging up against my quickly moistening mound. I tickled my captive Aunt for a full 10 minutes until her loud squeals of laughter subsided into a silent laughter that shook her entire body.

I knew I’d have to give her some time to catch her breath or she wouldn’t last more than 15 minutes, so I relented on my rib-tickling. Instead, I swung around and laid across her calves, pinning her spaghetti like legs to the floor. Contemplating her shoes, I tugged playfully at the heels, revealing more and more of her alabaster white bare feet in the process. I tossed her flats away and marveled at the softest, whitest bare feet I had ever seen in my life ! I just knew that poor Aunt Jenny was going to launch into space the minute I touched those wrinkly bare soles !

Her silent laughter had subsided into sobbing jags as she desperately tried to pull air into her lungs. In a sexy-throaty contralto I taunted her; letting her know in advance what to expect.

"Yummmm ! Those are the sexiest bare feet I’ve ever seen ! I’ll just bet they’re SUPER ticklish, aren’t they Aunt Jenny ?"

Aunt Jen was still too lost in helpless laughter to respond verbally, but the wiggling of her legs told me my message had been received !

Slowly, with loving tenderness (oh, I can be SUCH a bitch at times !) I dragged one of my long nails up and down her baby soft bare soles ! To this day I’m sure my hearing is impaired as Aunt Jenny let out a screech of tortured laughter such as I’d never heard before ! She couldn’t free her upturned soles but the rest of her body contorted and jerked with frantic desperation as she tried to escape my fiendish tickle-torture ! Each wiggle of her full, sexy body was prodding my arousal and I just knew that she was getting as turned on as I was !

I played with her pretty little feet for quite a long while; slipping my fingers in between her cute button toes, drawing figure 8’s on her soles, and playing tickle-tac-toe on her super soft round heels ! By the time I was done, Aunt Jenny was a gibbering mess ! Resistance had long since abandoned her body, which had turned into a redheaded bowl of sexy jello ! She could occasionally bark out a laugh, but mostly she just danced to the tune I was playing on her meaty, wrinkly arches !

I knew by this time that Aunt Jenny couldn’t have lifted a finger if she tried; she was so weakened by my ticklish assault. I rolled her over onto her back and snagged her still puzzle-bound hands. Lifting up the couch with one hand, I forced her arms above her head and dropped the leg of the couch between her wrists. My pretty Aunt’s arms would not be going anywhere !

At that moment I stopped to adore her voluptuous figure and was delighted to see two hugely rigid nipples threatening to tear through the fabric of her thin peasant blouse ! Obviously, she had been quite truthful in her diary ! And now it was time for me to explore the other ticklish areas of my sexy Aunt’s body.

With her still laughing maniacally before me, I began to slowly unbutton a blouse that danced and shimmied in time to her full, freckled breasts !

TBC: Aunt Jenny, the queen of the redheaded chicksies !

Aunt Jenny Part 3, please! :D No rush, of course :)

<p>No one, but no one, TQLR, teases a reader with a precarious balancing act 'tween playfulness and wickedness quite like you. Aunt Jenny is
a welcome addition to your roster of "red-headed chicksies" who find
themselves haplessly in a "please don't/please do" tickle trap.<p>

<p>I really must try that Chinese finger puzzle ploy someday. It's positively brilliant!<p>

You're such a TEASER, TQLR! Don't TORTURE us too long for the next installment! :devil:

Sorry for bumping the topic up but I haven't been to the forum's in a week or two..maybe longer.

Awsome story thus far, I haven't checked if part 3 is up yet. The chinese finger trap is pure genius, gotta get me one of those. I think aunt Jenny might just be my favourite TQLR character yet! Hopefully she'll have more than one story?:D

Thanks TQLR!

Aunt Jenny

Wow TQ, this story is fantastic, can't wait for part three and four and five and six, LOL, is is great, keep up the good work.

I really like that chinese bondage idea!!!

Great stuff!

Super stories

you are one of the finest writers in the forum. Well done..

Looking forward to P3

Tanthalas

ALWAYS love TQLR's STORIES

TQLR
you always know how to make me QUIVER *giggleing*
P.S
get in contact with me. You know wher and how...ohh and dont forget the BRUSHES!!! *LOL*

or we could just stay here and say PLEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE...... could do the trick!

great story and I thin over 80% women sharing the name Jenny are awefully ticklish. :omg:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back