• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pimpenstein goes Parallel (f/m, m/f, fm/f, fff/f)

Herr_Kitzeln

TMF Poster
Here's Part 2 of the series.

The Travels of Pimpenstein
Pimpenstein Goes to a Parallel World

Chapter 1
Dinner Conversation

All my friends had just finished their French Onion soup while I was getting the main course ready. Everyone around was looking at me with surprised looks. Lina and I had just got the last plate ready when Corey decided to ask the one question that was on all their minds.

“You’re saying that the device you made sent you to another world?”

“Yeah,” I replied as I sat down, “Like I said, it was purely by accident.”

“That’s impossible,” said O’Shea.

“Anything’s possible O’Shea. I must say though that if it weren’t for my device; we wouldn’t be having dinner right now.”

“But you said you were gone for two years,” Amy said, “I only count three months.”

“I know.” I took a bite of swordfish.

“So what happened after leaving ‘Pirate World’?” asked Steele.

“Ah. That’s where the story continues…”

Chapter 2
Home Sweet Home?

The portal closed after I exited. I breathed a big sigh of relief as I took in the sights. Everything is as exactly as I remembered. I flagged a taxi and got back to my apartment. I was so excited to see Lina again and tell her about my “little trip”.

“Lina?” I said as I entered, “Lina, you home?”

I was greeted by an eerie silence throughout the whole place. I looked around and found no sign of Lina living here. No clothing, no pictures of me and her together, nothing. It was like she left me. The only thing I found was a picture of me. It showed me wearing a naval officer’s uniform with many medals. Another thing that caught my eye was a heart shaped locket next to the picture. After opening it, I saw a picture of me with a picture of Regina.

“No,” I thought as closed the locket, “There has to be some mistake.”

I went over the kitchen to fix myself a drink. Right after, I saw that the answering machine had some messages. I decided to play them.

The first message played, “Hello Brand. It’s Jim. I’m going to be a little late, but I will be there. Bye.”

The second message played, “Hey Brand. It’s Regina. I’m looking forward to tonight, so you better not be on assignment. I’ll see you at the usual time. Bye.”

The third message was from the landlord, “Hello Lieutenant Irons. This call is to remind you that you are behind on your rent. You can make a payment anytime, but make sure it’s by the end of the month.”

The final message was, “Hey Brand. It’s Corey. Mica and I are picking up Reg on the way over. Hope you’re ready, ‘cause we got a big night tonight. So long.”

I was quite confused. I never had Regina as a girlfriend ever, not to mention that I was never in the Navy. And what was this about getting together tonight? I was concentrating so hard on these questions that I almost didn’t hear the knock on the door. Corey, Mica, and Regina were standing there. Regina then rushed out and embraced me in a tight hug, and then to my surprise, she kissed me.

I pulled away to let the others inside, “Take it easy Reg. You’re acting like you haven’t seen me in a month.”

“Almost three months, but who’s counting?” she answered.

She then gave me a quick tickle on my right side. I yelped, “Cut it out!”

Regina looked at me with an evil smile, “Still hate to be tickled huh?”

“Yeah, and I’m sure you know why.”

Corey jumped in hoping to defuse the situation, “Brand, where’s Jim? He’s usually the first one here.”

“Jim said he’s going to be a little late. He didn’t say why. Help yourselves to something to drink. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

The three pulled out some beer and some whiskey for themselves while I went to the bedroom to check on my device. The timer showed I had roughly 30 days, and the arrow was already in blue. I hid my device in one of the drawers and took my bag and placed it in the closet. I heard Jim already inside and was talking to everyone. When I came back out, I was stunned to find not Liz by Jim, but Amy.

“Hey Brand,” she said as she kissed me on the cheek, “It’s good to have you home.”

“Good to be home,” I replied.

After a long pause, I decided to ask the big question that was on my mind.

I took a deep breath, “Now, could someone tell me where Lina is?”

“Who?” asked Mica.

“Lina.”

“Who?” asked Regina.

“Lina. You know, about my height, long almond colored hair styled in a ponytail, green eyes. She happens to be your best friend. Have you two become owls all of a sudden?”

“Are you all right Brand?” Jim asked, “There’ve been no other girls in your life besides Reg. You two have been seeing each other for three years now.”

I stopped to think about what I was saying, and thought it would be best to keep my mouth shut about this. “Forget it then. I guess I’ve been out at sea too long.”

Corey jumped in, “Think nothing of it. Come on. Let’s play. It’s not often we all get to play together.”

Jim chimed in, “Quite true.”

Jim got a deck of cards out and everyone divvied chips. Once everyone was set, the game began in earnest.

Chapter 3
Poker Night

Our game kept going to the late hours of the evening. Mica and Corey were already cleaned out as was Amy. I myself did rather well, my pile was pretty large and Regina was catching up to me. All my friends were trying to read me as we played, but I wasn’t giving them anything. During the whole time, I kept on a face of stone, thus earning my poker name “The Golem” as dubbed by Jim. Sometimes Regina would try to place her feet on my lap in order to distract me. But I would counter by giving her a little tickle and she would jerk her feet away. As this hand progressed, I folded for Regina decided to go all in. Jim decided to go all in as well wanting to see her hand. After they made their discards, Jim showed his hand first.

“King high Straight,” Jim said, “How ‘bout you?”

“Full House,” she said, “Queens over 7’s.”

Regina took the chips to her pile. Jim was out and now it was just Regina and I. Her pile was now larger than mine and I was feeling a little nervous. As the cards were dealt, and the chips were mounting in the pot, I began feeling more weary. Time came for discards.

“I’ll take four cards,” Regina said.

Jim gives her four new cards. He’s now looking at me.

“I’ll take two,” I said while keeping my “face of stone”.

Jim hands me two.

I shoved all my chips into the pot, “Let’s make this the last hand Reg. All in.”

Right away, Regina shoves all her chips into the pot.

“It seems Reg has raised you Brand,” Amy said, “Can you match her?”

“How about this?”

I pulled out a pen and a piece of paper. On it, I wrote that if I win, Regina must hear my story that I’m not the Brand she knows here, that I’m a different version from an alternate Earth, and must leave me alone.

Amy looks at it for a moment, “Okay, but Reg gets one for herself if she wins.”

I handed the pen over to Regina. She wrote something and handed it over to Amy.

Amy looks at Regina’s note, “Done. Show your cards guys.”

I showed my hand first with a big smile, “Four of a kind. Four 4’s with a 3 kicker. Read ‘em and weep.”

Regina didn’t make a move, so I figured it was my cue to take the pot. As I was about to, she puts her hand on my arm.

“Not so fast Brand,” she said coolly.

Regina began turning her cards over one at a time. She was savoring the moment. As she turned over her last card, I felt the color drain from my cheeks.

Regina got a Straight Flush.

I sank into my seat with an air of defeat as Regina took the pot. My “face of stone” had just cracked. I couldn’t believe that I lost, but when Amy started to speak, it would make my loss here look like nothing.

“I hope you’re ready to honor the wager Brand.”

“What do you mean?”

Regina spoke, “Don’t worry Brand. It’s only for one night. You see; I want ‘him’.”

I tried my best to play dumb, “What?”

“I want …‘him’.” Regina’s eyes showed a little twinkle.

I got up and stood my ground, “No way! N - O! I refuse and that’s final!”

Corey said from behind me, “The Brand I know always honors a bet.”

After that, Corey pulls out the rug I’m standing on. I fell face first and all my friends ran and quickly got me restrained. They quickly got me tied down to my bed and had successfully removed my shirt. I was struggling like a wildman the whole time. When done, I was tied in a “Y” format, again, and all my friends were looking at me with very suspicious looks.

Regina broke the silence, “Why don’t you guys go home? I can take care of him now.”

Corey asked, “You quite sure?”

“Yes I’m sure.”

Jim answered, “Good night then.”

Everybody left and Regina came back about five minutes later. My heart was racing so fast that I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

“Now Brand,” she began as she took off my shoes and socks, “I don’t know what’s wrong with you and I don’t care. But you are going to honor this bet, and that’s that.”

She then held out her hands and showed them to me. Her hands were very beautiful and her nails went out longer than the Regina I know. They were painted in a deep red color and her nails appeared to be a tad sharper. I was not looking forward to the entire thing at all.

“I had these done especially for you.”

“Reg. You must believe me when I say that I’m not… EEEEEK!” I tried to pull my foot away, but couldn’t.

Regina began stroking my foot with one of her fingers. After a long moment of doing this, she began using all her fingers. Needless to say, I was pretty much gone already, but I was still fighting. I wanted Regina to know that if she was going to have “him”, she would have to really fight for it.

Regina tried everything she could think of. But it seemed that she got more whenever she tickled both of my feet. She kept this up the longest. I was laughing so hard that I actually began to feel light headed.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“I don’t get it! It never took this long before,” she said.

She stopped while I began sucking up much needed air. She grabbed my head to force me to see her. “You’ve gotten a lot stronger than before, but that doesn’t change anything.”

She then took off her own shoes and got right on top of me. There she began tickling me on my sides. Exactly as it was when I first met Lina. Then she decided to try my midriff.

I don’t need to tell what happened next.

Chapter 4
Just the Facts

I woke the next morning feeling not only exhausted, but extremely guilty as well. I looked to my right and found Regina sleeping quite peacefully. Her arm across my chest, and a little smile across her face. I rolled to my left and just stared at my clock. I heard her moan a little as she began waking up, then, she came right next to me.

“You okay?” she asked.

“No,” was my reply.

“I know now that you’re not my Brand.”

I rolled over to face her, “Took you long enough.”

“I know because ‘he’ comes out whenever I tickle my Brand’s feet. Not to mention that ‘he’ is not as strong to the one you got.”

“Gee thanks,” I responded with sarcasm.

“No need to be mean. I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for not believing you.”

She stopped for moment to change tacks, “What are you going to do now while you’re here?”

“I don’t know, but I have about a month before I need to go.”

“Maybe I can help you while you’re waiting.”

“How?”

“Brand, tickling is not all bad. It can also be a good thing.”

“How so?”

“Amy has been doing research on the effects of tickling for some time now. She has found that people who suffer from depression who’ve been taking various medicines to cope have been taking less and less of their medicine under her care. Also, people who suffer from paralysis have shown an increase in muscle response. One more thing is some people have been seeing a more positive outlook on life.”

“How do you know this?”

“I’ve been working for Amy on this for the past five years. I’m quite convinced.”

“Is that all?”

She paused, “Well… I’m also a client.”

I chuckled, “I knew it.”

“Anyway, I want you to see her. Maybe she can help.”

“I doubt it, but I’ll see her. It’ll give me something to do at least.”

“So no hard feelings?”

“Semi-hard I’d say. Come on, let’s get something to eat. I’m starvin’.”

We did just that. Regina made a nice breakfast and we both got cleaned up. I told her that I had some business to attend to, so I dropped her off at Amy’s clinic. After finishing with my business, I went back to Amy’s clinic to pick her up for lunch. After entering, I couldn’t help but hear muffled laughter inside. Moments later, Amy came out wearing a white coat and looking very professional. We exchanged greetings, and then she led me into her facility. I looked into some of the rooms to find mostly women tied to either a lounge couch or a bed. The one that really caught my attention was a woman tied to a bed being tickled by three others. The “victim” still had her nylons on and the woman tickling her feet had long blonde hair with very long fingernails. The other two looked like twins with flowing black hair. They were busy tickling their victim under her arms and on her tummy. She was laughing so hard that her short red hair was a mess from shaking her head too violently. I decided to move onward.

Amy broke the silence, “Reg told me that you may be interested in helping out.”

“Uh… yeah,” was my reply, “I need to pass the time before I go back out to sea.”

“Great. We can always use some extra help. You know, it’s very rare we get guys here.”

“I can see why. Who’s the person you want me to work on?”

“It’s Reg.”

“Reg? Why?”

“Because she specifically asked for you. When she finished helping me this morning, she said that she wanted only you. I even offered to tickle her myself, but she refused.”

“Where is she now?”

“She’s in my office doing some paperwork; waiting for you.”

“Let’s go see her.”

We both walked in and found Regina working on some papers. When she looked up and saw me, she came right over and kissed me.

“I thought you’d never get here,” she said.

I replied, “I told you I had some urgent business to take care of. Listen, let me go back and pick up some things. I’ll be back in 30.”

Amy answered, “Sure, but why do you need to go home?”

“Just to get a few things,” I said, “And something for you Reg. All you have to do is win our little bet. You game?”

“I’m game,” she said.

“Okay. See you in 30.”

I left for the apartment and got my golden feather plus a couple ounces of diamonds for Regina, if she passes. I then went to a nearby Walmart and got a sonic massager, and an electric toothbrush. I then hurried back to Amy’s clinic with the items and found that Regina was all set and ready. She was tied down to a lounge chair with her arms over her head and her shoes were already off, revealing size 7 feet with shapely toes. They were only slightly wider than Lina’s, but that didn’t matter; her arches were high and milky white. The red nail polish was also a nice touch. She was also wearing a sleeveless red blouse that left her entire underarm region open.

“Hope you’re ready,” I said to her.

“For a while,” she replied.

“Good. Now let me explain the rules…”

Chapter 5
The Game

“… The game is simple. All you have to do is survive for one hour, and you win,” I said.

“What’s the prize?” she asked.

I held out the small bag containing the diamonds. “It’s the contents in this bag.” I then opened it and showed Amy the contents. Amy gasped.

“The hour will be divided into 3 15 minute periods with a 5 minute break between each,” I explained as I closed the bag. “Each period will become more difficult. If you say the ‘safe word’ before the hour is up, you lose, but if you manage to go the entire hour, you win the prize. Tell her Amy.”

Amy whispered what she saw in the bag. Regina gasped in the same manner as Amy. She then said, “Okay. I’m game.”

“Okay,” I said, “Remember, if you say the safe word, it’s over.”

“What’s the safe word?”

“’Stop’, ‘No more’, ‘I give up’, or anything along that. Alright?”

“Okay.”

“Let’s begin.”

Our game began. I grabbed a footstool and proceeded over to Regina’s feet. “We’ll start with the ‘old standbys’,” I said while holding out my hands. I then began on Reg’s right foot with the figure 8 style Lina showed me many times in the past. She was biting down on her lip to keep the laughter in, but I could see the corners of her mouth curling up into a smile. After a couple of minutes, I then changed to using all my fingers and on both of her feet. Right away, she began giggling and stopped biting down. She was wiggling her feet with great energy, and I knew she was trying really hard to not laugh. I had correctly guessed that she was extremely ticklish and her feet were just one of many areas to explore. After a few minutes, her laughter came right out.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha,” she was laughing, “Yhohohou’re drihihihihving meheeheeheeheehee crahahahazheeheeheeheehy!”

I responded with my impersonation of Groucho Marx, “Then all you have to do is say the secret woid.”

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Never! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“I admire your spirit Reg. Time?”

“She’s got 30 seconds left Brand,” Amy said.

I immediately stopped and asked Amy to get some water for Regina while she began sucking up much needed air. Her face was slightly red and her eyes looked a little bleak. I grabbed a napkin and helped dry her eyes while Amy helped her drink.

“Just sip it Reg,” I said, “I don’t want you to get sick. How much time is left?”

“She still has 3 minutes,” Amy replied.

“Reg, I make to you a special offer. Stop now and you will get $1000.”

“No way!” she huffed.

“Okay,” I responded, “But remember, you asked for it. Time?”

“Her time is almost up,” Amy said.

“Time for the 2nd period.”

I then proceeded to the chair and got on Reg. I lifted up her blouse to reveal a nice slender waist and a cute navel, in a vertical slit. Her breasts remain covered.

“You have a nice belly button Reg. I hope your upper body is as nice to tickle as your lower body.”

I then began tickling her just under her arms. Needless to say, she was in the laughing swing in no time. I didn’t notice this before, but she had the most beautiful smile I’d ever seen. Her laugh was also beautiful.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEHEEHEEHEEZEE! NOT UNDER MY ARMS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh? You want me to go for your waist? Sure!”

I moved my hands over to her waist. Sometimes, I would go to her nice ribcage and move my hands in a circular pattern. During the final five minutes, I used my golden feather all over her belly very close to her belly button. She was laughing so hard that she couldn’t say anything else. When Amy called time, I stopped to let her breathe. When she was able to collect her senses, she looked at me with pure defiance.

“I …won’t …give in!” she gasped.

“I admire your spirit Reg,” I said, “But you haven’t heard my offer yet. If you want to stop now, I’ll give you five grand for your troubles.”

“No! All the way!”

“Okay Reg. You better gather your strength. You’re going to need it.”

I told Amy to get something and when she returned, she brought back with her a tank and mask. The tank was full of laughing gas and turned it on after getting the mask on our mutual friend. I told Amy to help me with this last part. She went behind Regina while I went back to her feet. When her little break ended, Amy and I decided to start the last stretch. Amy began tickling her under her arms while I concentrated on her lovely feet. Even though Regina’s laugh was muffled, I could tell that she was laughing harder than before. I concentrated more on her toes this time, and she was wiggling her feet more violently.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

After several minutes, I began noticing Regina was moving her hips like a pump. After awhile, she exploded into several orgasms. When she was done, she just laid there completely limp. Amy took off the mask and put everything away. I got the bag with the diamonds in it and placed it on Regina’s flat belly while she was sleeping peacefully in the afterglow.

“You win,” I said.

I then left the clinic, and headed for home. Amy told me she would take Reg in her car.

Chapter 6
Our Final Farewell

The next three weeks went by routinely. Regina would come by and see how I was doing. I would even drop by the clinic to say hello to her and Amy and help out on occasion, or whilst home, I would take the gold nuggets that I picked up and melted them into one-ounce gold bars. During the final week, the next to the last day, I got everything ready for my departure tomorrow. As I finished, I heard a knock on the door. It was Reg. She was wearing just a simple shirt & bluejeans with flip-flops. She looked like she wanted to say something.

“Come in Reg,” I said while letting her in, “What is it?”

“You’re going to leave without saying goodbye?” she asked.

“I’ve never been good at it Reg.”

“My Brand’s the same way. He’s terrible!”

“I’m sure. But I think there’s more to your visit here than just that.”

“Uh-huh. I arranged to have today and tomorrow off so I could see you. There’s something I want to ask.”

“No problem, but before you ask, there’s a few things I should talk to you about first.”

I then explained to Regina that I paid the rent for this apartment ahead for one year and…

“… I want you to try to get your Brand to marry you. Do whatever you have to. I want to see those diamonds be put to good use. Alright?”

“Alright.”

“Now what is it you want to ask me?”

“First of all, I want to know if you finally learned that tickling can be a good thing.”

“I’m sure that it can, but I can’t think of it as such.”

“Why?”

“It’s because that the spirit inside me was literally tickled to death in a past life. That’s why I hate it so, and your next question?”

“Well… I was wondering if you would like to have one last tickle fight before you go.” The expression on her face made her look a little childish, but kind of cute at the same time.

“I don’t know. Hold on a sec.”

I went to the bedroom and checked my device. It showed that I still had approximately 30 hours left. Plenty of time, I returned to the main room.

“O.K. Reg. There’s plenty of time for one last fling.”

“Thanks. It means a lot to me.”

“Where do you want me to start?”

“Just my feet.”

“Okay. Let’s start.”

Regina placed her feet on my lap and I would slowly tickle her feet. She only giggled, which is all she wanted. Sometimes, I would play with just her toes and she would laugh only a little harder. Once in a while she would ask me to stop so she could rest and then she would do the same to me. Those fingernails of hers made it worse, but I tried to hold out as much as I could. To make a long story short, we kept going until late that night and went to sleep. Regina slept on the bed while I slept on the couch. Then at the appointed time the following day, I got all my stuff together and got ready to leave, my bag of riches, my few assorted knickknacks, and my device. I pressed the button when the timer reached zero, and the portal appeared. I turned around to look at Regina for the last time.

“Remember what I said Reg?” I asked.

“I won’t forget. Thank you,” she answered.

I smiled and gave Regina a two fingered salute and stepped into the portal, on my way to my next destination.

To be continued…

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back