• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mtv-I bet you will

G-Poof

i was just now watching mtv's "I bet you will," and the host selected a quite attractive blonde college girl, yeah, very hot. but anyway, her dare was that she had to strip to her underwear, and put her clothes and all her valuables in a plastic baggie, attach the baggie to a big bunch of balloons that could easily float away, and she had to hold the string to the balloons in her mouth. buuuut, he was going to do things like rub ice on her and pinch her with clothespins and...tickle her with a big tickling-feather to make her let go! unfortunately, she was trying sooo very hard not to laugh that there was no reaction other than her squirming face. however, it's a siting none the less, and this show repeats its dares alot, so maybe they'll get a real ticklish contestant next time.
:)

Wow!

I need to watch MTV more, even if it usually sucks :D

G-Poof,

Thanks for sharing this. Some of us love it when a girl is in a position where she must try to resist the ticklish sensations. If you know when it will air again, please post!

dig dug

I saw a show where they were going to do that to a male contestant. However, before they could do anything to him the silly fool let the string slip out of his mouth. He spent the rest of the segment chasing the ballon around to no avail. The host seemed very upset that they didn't get a chance to tickle him, as was I. I'm glad that they are still doing the show. Perhaps they will have a foot tickling challenge someday.

Wow! Too bad that most of "I Bet You Will" is boring, so I don't watch it, and missed the rare gem that you described.

the tickled the girl all over her body survivor, with a special feather, which was sweet.
but hey, to everyone, i think the premise of the show is that people write in dares that want to see done, so maybe this is something for us as a community to go after, eh????;)

Survivor, I would've asked that very same question, but I'm trying to cut down on posting about feet :D

Just sent a request to mtv to do a tickling contest between 2 people. Whoever holds out the longest, gets the money. Fun stuff! I hope they come by where i am for that. It would be exciting to just be on the show.

orange--

Could you provide a link for making those requests to the show?

Thanks,

dig dug

Do you have to be a member or something? I got the message: "Collection is Null" when I submitted.

ddd

I know its a really long shot, but does anyone happen to have a copy or link to this video?

If someone knows which episode and season it is I might be able to find it on the internet.

You need the wayback machine to get that clip! Good luck with that one. You probably have a better chance of seeing god.

Hey guys, bump.

I don't have the tickling fetish but I registered here because I do indeed have the described clip. I stumbled upon this thread in Google and figured why not help out (I used to run an IBYW yahoogroup).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ujyxmnzdm4j

Take care, I was actually looking for any female messy clothes-filling ones myself.:thumbsup:

Hey guys, bump.

I don't have the tickling fetish but I registered here because I do indeed have the described clip. I stumbled upon this thread in Google and figured why not help out (I used to run an IBYW yahoogroup).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ujyxmnzdm4j

Take care, I was actually looking for any female messy clothes-filling ones myself.:thumbsup:

JannLee, that indeed is the clip as described, that is SUPER generous of you to post it here!!! Good luck finding some female messy clothes, if you describe your preference in a bit more detail (you can message me here if you prefer), I'll look around for anything I might have that would fit the bill!

REALLY! SUPER NICE OF YOU!

JannLee, that indeed is the clip as described, that is SUPER generous of you to post it here!!! Good luck finding some female messy clothes, if you describe your preference in a bit more detail (you can message me here if you prefer), I'll look around for anything I might have that would fit the bill!

REALLY! SUPER NICE OF YOU!

I'm totally with you Non, thank you JannLee for going out of your way!
I will definitely be looking out for your messy clothes stuff when I'm surfing the net and return the effort.

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back