• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

traci bingham, smug vegetarian, but ticklish :)

Hey, it's all for a good cause :)

I was going to say that, mila, but then dig dug dog would have made fun of my slight foot fetish :D

amk714 said:
I was going to say that, mila, but then dig dug dog would have made fun of my slight foot fetish :D

Let him make fun. From my earliest memories (at age four) I have found female bare feet to be exciting, arousing, and erotic.

Right on, mila!

Originally posted by milagros317

Let him make fun. From my earliest memories (at age four) I have found female bare feet to be exciting, arousing, and erotic.

ddd's also been "dogging" me about my non-belief in God (OK, atheism), but I'll save that for another thread. :angel:

I don't know when I started to like (OK, love) female bare feet. But, yes, they are all you said, and more! :D

To set the record straight:

(1) It's not your interest in feet, dear amk, that I have taunted slightly, it was the recent propensity to interject the feet-thing into much post-commentary, as in:

tickleposter: Hey everyone, Jennifer Lopez just got tummy tickled by Bill Murray live on the Academy Awards! She fell down hysterically laughing and he kept it up for another minute!

amk714: That's really great poster, but too bad he didn't get her feet :mad:

(2) You took the step of making your views on God open to all via your signature quote. I took the step of questioning you about it and inviting discussion. Dogging? No. Digging? Yes. And the invitation stands.

Respectfully,

dig dug dog :cool:

dig dug dog:

(1) OK, I'll cut down and not mention feet so much.

(2) I've changed my sig. We both love tickling, that's all that matters.

Peace.

Attn MTP Jeff, and a question

MTP Jeff, one of my first posts here was a link to PETA.com that had a video clip of the letter stenciling you are describing. You actually hear her say "It tickles!" and start laughing. If you go back to that post (God only knows how far back, buddy) or possibly search the actual site, you may still be able to view it.

Question: DDD, did that J. Lo tickling sequence really happen, or were using that as an example for the point you were trying to make?

I did see that clip but I didn't hear her say that :) Mostly all I heard was how smugly sure she is that everyone should be a vegetarian just like she is. I think I got the clip off the PETA site so it's probably still there if anyone wants to check it out.

dajerx,

Sorry, man, no such J-Lo occurrence. I only wish!

My man amk,

You are still getting me wrong. I was NOT upset about your feet posts -- just teasing you a bit for the pattern I saw and because you have become a mega-poster around here. And I am certainly NOT disturbed by your quote about God -- rather, I'm sincerely interested in discussion.

Rock on...

dig dug dog

I hate Peta

Sorry this is little bit off topic. I hate Peta and I am virtually a vegitarian. Of course Peta would not thinks so since I still eat egg whites and fish. They are against any kind of animal testing, something that I strongly support. Since animal testing is going to be the key to curing Aids, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and other horrible diseases. Peta uses horrible tatics to spread their message which usually contains half truths. Ok I'll get off my soap box now.

Re: I hate Peta

Seraph777 said:
Sorry this is little bit off topic. I hate Peta and I am virtually a vegitarian. Of course Peta would not thinks so since I still eat egg whites and fish. They are against any kind of animal testing, something that I strongly support. Since animal testing is going to be the key to curing Aids, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and other horrible diseases. Peta uses horrible tatics to spread their message which usually contains half truths. Ok I'll get off my soap box now.

I don't know if Seraph's post will be allowed to remain, but as long as it's here, I'd like to say that I also think PETA goes too far. Yes, I eat meat, but I'm also for protecting animals, depending on the circumstances. PETA seems to think that anything done to animals against their will is wrong. It's like me saying we can do whatever we want to animals because we're human and thus superior to them. PETA is just one more sad example of a dogmatic group with extreme views. :(

Hey guys, maybe you should take it to the "general discussion forum"?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back