• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boots, Part Two (ff/mf)

HisFlyinFingers

TMF Regular
Part One

Sam was at my side in an instant, kissing my cheek and wiping the tears from the corners of my eyes with her thumbs. I couldn’t do much but lay back and try to catch my breath. But Sam’s attention definitely felt nice.

“You guys are gross,” Adrienne said with a laugh.

“Hey Sam—maybe you should get him a glass of water,” Tammy said. She had a devious look on her face that I didn’t like one bit. Sam caught it too, and she didn’t move. “I promise we won’t touch him,” Tammy said. That was enough; Sam gave me another kiss, then bounded out of the room.

Tammy leaned in close to Adrienne and whispered something in her ear. If Tammy’s look was a little scary, Adrienne’s was positively terrifying.

“You are so evil!” Adrienne said gleefully, which caused Tammy to quickly raise a finger to her lips and glare disapprovingly. Adrienne nodded, then reached into her tub of ropes and began uncoiling two more like the one that kept my hands bound.

Tammy caught me watching, and immediately hissed at me: “You’ll keep your mouth shut if you know what’s good for you.” Then she motioned to Adrienne to hide the ropes, which she quickly did by stepping behind Sam’s dresser and putting them behind her back.

Sam rushed in with a glass of water. I happily accepted the drink as she carefully tipped it over my mouth. She set the glass on her nightstand, checked my hands to make sure I hadn’t lost circulation, and stroked my forehead lovingly.

As much as I appreciated her attention, it meant that neither of us noticed as Tammy crept behind her. One moment Sam was smiling down on me, the next minute she was wrestling on the floor with her roommate. And, given Tammy’s military training, Sam was losing.

It didn’t take Tammy long to pin Sam on her stomach with her arms behind her. That was apparently Adrienne’s cue, as she leapt into the fray and began winding one of the ropes around Sam’s wrists.

Sam was putting up quite a fight, but Tammy was too strong. Adrienne finished the tie by snaking the ropes under Sam’s hips and then knotting the ends behind her back, effectively pinning Sam’s hands to her butt.

Sam, normally the quiet and demure type, was now using language I had no idea she even knew. Tammy and Adrienne were just laughing as they shifted their attention to her feet. Tammy sat on her thighs and pulled Sam’s ankles against her chest, which allowed Adrienne to again show off her rope work.

Once Sam’s feet were tied, Tammy untied her shoes and tossed them aside. Adrienne did the honors of removing Sam’s white cotton socks, which she immediately rolled into a tight ball. “Keep holding her, I’ve got an idea,” Adrienne said.

Reaching into her tub again, Adrienne produced three red silk scarves. She dropped two by Sam’s wriggling form. With the third in one hand and Sam’s socks still in the other, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest.

“How much do you love your girlfriend?” Adrienne asked. I knew exactly where she was going with this, and I also knew there was nothing I could do about it.

“Can I have another drink first?” I asked, careful not to open my mouth too wide as I spoke.

Adrienne shrugged, took the half-full glass from Sam’s nightstand and helped me take a drink. When I was done, I dutifully opened my mouth.

“I don’t know whether that’s cute or just gross.” Tammy said. Adrienne stuffed the socks into my mouth and then wrapped the scarf around my head so I couldn’t spit them out. Fortunately they were relatively clean and odor-free. She finished the gag with a tight knot that rested on my lips.

“Good boy,” Adrienne said with a giggle. She patted my head, then dismounted and turned her attention back to my girlfriend. “Now it’s Sam’s turn!”

Sam was getting tired of Adrienne’s playful demeanor, but with both of us tied up and Tammy still sitting on Sam, Adrienne was free to toy with us as much as she liked. She balled up one of the scarves on the floor and crawled over to Sam’s head.

“Open up, dearie,” Adrienne said.

“Adrienne, please, don’t,” Sam said.

“Tammy? Poor little Samantha doesn’t want to cooperate. Maybe you should tickle her until she decides to be good?”

“No!” Sam cried. “No, wait.” She parted her lips and looked up at Adrienne expectantly. Adrienne pushed the balled scarf into Sam’s waiting mouth and tied it off with the third just as she had mine. Sam gave a muffled grunt of frustration, which only served to prove the gag was working.

“Everything ready?” Tammy asked impatiently.

“Almost,” Adrienne replied. After some digging, she produced a thin cord, only about two feet long, from her little bondage tub. “Hold her feet still.”

Sam had all but stopped fighting, but the moment Adrienne grabbed her toes, Sam redoubled her efforts, nearly bucking Tammy off. More struggling ensued, but Sam was only delaying the inevitable. Soon her big toes were tightly bound together, leaving her bare size sixes almost as vulnerable as my own size elevens.

As soon as Adrienne sat back to admire her work, Tammy sprung into action. Wrapping her arms around Sam’s torso, she pulled Sam into a kneeling position, then all the way up to her feet. Tammy half-carried, half-dragged my helpless girlfriend to the bed, then dropped her on top of me. Further wrangling left Sam lying face-down on my chest, and soon Adrienne was back to work binding Sam’s ankles to the same bar to which mine had been locked. The way my legs were spread and elevated meant my thighs kept Sam from rolling off of me.

“You two are just too cute,” Tammy said. “And both so ticklish, too! You ready, A?”

Adrienne was almost beside herself with delight. “Yep!”

This time I was ready for their sudden attack. What I wasn’t prepared for, however, was how having Sam on top of me would change things.

Since Tammy and Adrienne’s attention was divided, I was only getting it half as bad as before. On the other hand, Sam’s feet must have been incredibly sensitive, because she was bucking against me and screaming into her gag. Suddenly the tickling wasn’t getting to me as much as my girlfriend’s hips grinding against my crotch was. I was just thankful our captors couldn’t see the effect all Sam’s writhing was having.

Not that the tickling wasn’t still torture. The girls had switched sides, so now I got to feel Adrienne’s long nails against my left foot. Initially Tammy used a two-handed assault on Sam, but after a minute or two she shifted her left hand to me and explored my tender right arch.

It wasn’t long before the tears formed again. The tickling never seemed to let up or slow down, and I knew Sam and I would be tire out long before her roommates did.

Eventually I basically gave up. The tickling had gone on for at least an hour at this point, and the sensations from my feet joined up with those Sam was inadvertently creating below my belt. I knew no amount of struggling could make them stop, and so I just laid back and laughed until I couldn’t breathe.

I didn’t realize the tickling was over until I saw Tammy and Adrienne standing at the side of Sam’s bed. Tammy was stroking Sam’s hair. Sam’s face was buried in my shirt. When she finally lifted her face toward mine, I could see from her glistening eyes that she had teared up too.

“You poor babies!” Adrienne said. She kissed the top of Sam’s head, then ruffled my hair with her hand.

“Are you OK?” Tammy asked, looking concerned. I started to say something, but realizing I was still gagged, I settled for a weary nod. Sam just grunted, though she somehow managed to do it in a way that let us all know she was fine.

“Well, I think that’s enough,” Tammy said. “C’mon, Adrienne, let’s go get dinner.”

Adrienne flashed another devilish grin. “Yes, Tammy. That sounds like a great idea.” As they turned to leave, Sam began grunting and struggling against her bonds, which got Adrienne to stop. “Is there something wrong, Samantha?”

Sam just kept struggling. I tried to help by looking at Adrienne and pounding my bound wrists against the bed, though I didn’t really think they intended on leaving us tied like this. Tammy stopped in the doorway, turned to look at Adrienne, and waved her arm in our direction.

“Do I have to?” Adrienne asked.

“If you don’t, you’ll be joining them,” Tammy warned. Adrienne just laughed, but she didn’t hesitate before reaching over us to loosen the knot that held my wrists to the headboard.

“You can get yourselves out now, right?” Adrienne asked. Sam whimpered and bucked against me, but I nodded that I could. Tammy turned and left, and Adrienne all but skipped out, closing the door behind her.

A quick tug was enough to free the knot at the headboard, and from there I could easily uncoil the rope from my wrists. Next I undid the knot holding my gag in and spit out Sam’s socks, which got a puzzled reaction from her. I wiggled my way down so our faces were close and loosened her gag. Taking the wet scarf from her mouth, I kissed her and brushed her hair back from her face.

“OK, now untie my hands,” she said.

“I will, don’t worry,” I said, kissing her again. “But you know, this is really all your fault.” I let my hands trail down to her helpless sides.

“Do it and I’ll scream,” she warned. “And then I’ll kick your ass.”

“OK, OK,” I said. “Just kidding.” Then I went back to getting us both loose.

Last edited:
really well done, keep writing, maybe have another where sam is in the boots?

This is easily my favorite story on TMF. I have often wondered why video producers never explore the f/mf angle. Great work!

Again, excellent. Thank you, author.

Guthwulf: Way ahead of you there. Check out the link below.

JesseinSD: I would definitely like to see more multiple-lee situations of every gender combination. I wonder if our dear friends who make videos ever check this part of the forum for ideas?

Everyone else: thanks again. Part three is here.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back