• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheryl really wants to break the States (F/F FM/F)

james_23tk

TMF Poster
It was the day of the live X Factor show and Cheryl was still exhausted from the night before when she agreed to let Derek Hough tie and tickle her as a way of saying thanks for all he did when she was sick.

The show had barely began and she look as though she had been up for a week and knew she was going to struggle tonight.

Derek had decided not to join her at the show he stayed behind at Cheryl's house he was only over in the UK for a couple days and didnt want to spend one night listening to horrid singers try and fight for public praise.

Cheryl was in her dressing room getting her self together for the show when Danni Minogue popped her head it.

"Hey Cheryl" Danni said

"Oh hi Danni" Cheryl replied followed by a yawn.

"God you look shattered" Danni replied

"I know I am Derek had me up most of the night" Cheryl replied

Danni had read about the two of them in papers and magazines but didnt realise they were together.

"Oh I see" she smiled

Cheryl realised how that must have sounded "No not like that we are just friends" she responded

"Ok" Danni said not entirely convinced but didnt want to push it "why were you up most of the night then?" she asked

Cheryl knew she had promised Derek she would not tell people about his tickling fetish.

"No real reason Danni lets just say it was a favour and I am suffering now" she said

At 8pm the show started and Cheryl along with Danni, Simon Cowell and Lois Walsh took there seats in front of the stage ready to listen to the X Factor contestants.

Throughout the show Cheryl had yawned and looked half asleep her comments were not her best and it looked like she nodded off during the breaks. This did not impress Simon Cowell as he always stated he wanted the show to be a professional as possible as he battled for Saturday night ratings.

When the show finished sponsors and the rest of the team commented to Simon about Cheryl's tired appearance and how it let the show down and that it would be all over the press the following day.

This did not impress Simon and he was determined to have it out with Cheryl so he headed to her dressing room.

"What was that tonight Cheryl you were half asleep and the press will have a field day with that tomorrow?" He yelled

Cheryl knew this was coming and had thought troughout the show............."why did I let Derek do that last night of all nights?".

"I am really sorry Simon I didnt get much sleep last night Derek is over" she said.

Simon could not believe it she runined the show for a night with Derek she had already upset the public with her choice of contestants and now this did she want the show to fail.

"So a night in the sack is more important than the show then?" Simon replied angrily

"No it wasnt like that" Cheryl replied "We are just friends".

"I keep hearing you say that but then you admit to having no sleep and put a half hearted effort into the show" he snapped back.

"I am really sorry Simon its just................" Cheryl paused knowing she couldnt finish the sentence.

"Its just what?" Simon asked

"Nothing I cannot say I can only apologise for tonight" she replied

Simon was not impressed he was getting ready to launch the show in the States and had wanted Cheryl to join him but after tonight he was concerned that if Cheryl was over there near Derek this ould happen every week.

"Look Cheryl you know next year the show moves to America and I will need to make sure it is a success I am not sure if you are the right person for it based on tonight" Simon said reluctanly

Cheryl was devestated "Simon please I am the right person I promise you! Tonight was a one off it wont happen again" she said

"The show in the States is going to be massive and the ratings are vital over there I need to be 100% sure of the judges I select" he said

Cheryl was starting to become upset at herself for letting Derek tie and tickle her the night before it has drained her before the live show and now Simon was about to cut her from the America gig.

"As you know Cheryl we had Nicole Scherzinger here when you were sick and she was really good and the public loved her we think she might be a good choice for America as the public there know her well" Simon said

Cheryl could not believe her ears first Derek had mentioned her last night and now Simon wanted to replace her with Nicole on the show.

"Please Simon I promise this will not happen again" she begged

Simon could tell she was upset and had not wanted to upset her but he was a buisness man and wanted to make the right choice for the show.

"I am sorry Cheryl I am going to meet with her and see if she would consider joining the team for America she is flying in tomorrow the launch her solo album and I have asked to meet her" he said

Cheryl's world was about to fall apart....................could this really be happening? One bad night and she is being replaced?

"Simon I cannot believe it please I am begging you to re-consider you dont understand last night was a mistake on my part but I was helping Derek" she said

"Helping him what do you mean?" he replied

Cheryl's future was hanging in the balance should she tell Simon what happened? He might re-consider if he knew she was helping a friend, however on the other hand she had promised not to tell anyone.

"Simon I said I wouldnt tell anyone" Cheryl replied quietly knowing she could be about to lose her dream job.

"Look Cheryl if this is as important as you keep saying you should be able to tell me?" he replied

Cheryl could not believe she was going to break Derek's trust less than 24hours after promising to keep quiet.

"Ok........as you know Derek helped me when I was sick" she said.

Simon knodded everyone knew this.

"last night her told me about a..................I cannot believe I am going to repeat this" she sighed "fetish he had for tickling women"

Simon could not believe what he as hearing "Tickling?" he asked

"Yeah tickling" she replied

"And this has to do with you and the show how?" Simon asked

"Well to say thanks for helping me I agreed to letting him tickle me last night and it was exhausting" she replied

Simon didnt speak initially as he was in shock "so let me get this right you almost slept through my show because you had been tickled last night?" he asked.

Cheryl knew it sounded crazy I mean how could she be so exhaused from that.

"Yeah like I said I am really sorry but Simon I am really ticklish and when he hd me tied down I couldnt stop him it was torture" she said

"Wait?...................he had you tied down?" Simon asked

Cheryl could not believe she had admitted to that part.

"Yeah he asked if he could tie me up as well I know I should have said no" she replied with tears in her eyes.

Simon thought about it for a moment and was annoyed this is what would make the show look stupid in the morning although the press didnt know Simon could just read the headlines:

"Tickle-Factor - Cheryl sleeps on show after night of tickling"

"Look Cheryl I am not happy at all about this I mean you knew the show was tonight why did you let this happen last night?" he asked

"I really don't know Simon I am sorry like I said it was a one off" she replied now fully crying

Simon thought about it for a moment "Look Cheryl I it is late lets leave it for now I a to angry to even talk about it I will speak to you in the week" he said

"Are you still meeting Nicole?" Cheryl asked

"Yeah I have spoken to her I am seeing her on Tuesday I need to keep option open Cheryl" he said as he left the room.

Chery broke down after he left all she could think about was how she had ruined her chances of breaking America all because she let Derek tie and tickle her.

When Cheryl got home Derek was still up in the lounge

"Hey he shouted show didnt go to well you looked asleep" he laughed

Cheryl walked into the lounge

"You bastard you have cost me the States!" she screamed

"What do you mean? he asked shocked

"Simon is meeting Nicole on Tuesday to discuss her taking my place because I was asleep because you tickled the life out of me!" she screamed

Derek was taken back by her reaction she was really made but the worst part was he thought he heard her say she had told Simon what happened.

"Wait you told Simon about the tickling?" he asked

"I had to he was taking away the chance on a lifetime" she snapped

Derek was angry "You promised to keep it a secret I dont want the world to know I like to tickle women" he said

"You you you Derek, Simon wont want that to come out either do you think he wants the world to know I fell asleep because I was tickled the night before?" she said.

Derek thought about what she said "Why wouldnt he if he was replacing you with Nicole it would take the heat of him" he said.

Cheryl stopped in her tracks and thought about it...................he was right why wouldnt Simon tell the world thats what happened that way he and the show are clear and she looks like the fool.

"Oh my god everyone could know I was tied and tickled" she said

Derek was equally as annoyed the last thing he wanted was everyone laughing at him for liking to tickle women.

Cheryl couldnt grab her phone quick enough she was already writing the text before she had finished speaking

'Simon please dnt tell any1 bout wot happened last nite think bout the year I have had it would b 2 much'..................Send!

"What are you doing?" Derek asked

"Making sure this never gets out" she replied storming out the room.

Cheryl was upstairs getting ready for bed when her text alert came through

'Cannot believe that is wot ruined the show 2nite no u had a tough yr will keep quiet spk later in week after I meet Nicole bout future S'

Cheryl was releaved he wasnt going to tell the press about the tickling but knew he was serious about Nicole. She had to do something to keep her American dream alive it was the fresh start she needed.

She knew Simon would push Nicole to join the show, she needed to persuade her it wasnt for her but how? The more she thought the more she kept thinking about last night and how it had ruined her life.....................just then it popped into her head. Derek was her in with Nicole they were good friends and could arrange for them to meet when she arrived tomorrow.

The next morning Derek couldnt believe Cheryl had asked him to arrange to meet Nicole so Cheryl could ask her to turn Simon's request down he was still annoyed at her for telling Simon about his fetish.

Derek ran Nicole when she landed and they agreed to meet at the Cheryl's address Nicole was unaware it was Cheryl's house she thought it was where Derek was staying.

It was set she would meet them at lunch time Cheryl had told Derek she tought if she asked nice enough Nicole might agree to step back after all she could play the sick card and how the year had been tough on her surely Nicole would understand.

At about 12 the car pulled up and Nicole knocked on the door she was alone and the taxi drove off. Derek answered the door and she seemed really happy to see him

"Hi stranger nice house you renting?" Nicole said

"Hey gorgeous no its a friends come on in" he replied

They sat on the sofa and chatted for a minute or so before Derek moved onto why he called her.

"Look Nicole I have a favour to ask...........well a friend does anyway" he said

Just then Cheryl walked into the room "Hey Nicole" she said

Nicole was shocked she hadnt expected Cheryl Cole to appear "Hi Cheryl what's going on?"

Cheryl sat on the chair in front of Nicole she seemed upset and had a face like her dog had died.

"Look Nicole I am in trouble and need your help, Simon is upset with me as I had a poor performance on the X Factor last night and it looking to replace me with you" she said

Nicole was confused "I don't understand how do you know that?" she asked

"He told me he is meeting you this week to ask you to join the team in my place" Cheryl said

Nicole had no idea what Simon had wanted when he called to arrange the meeting but never expected this "Wow thats tough to take in" she said.

"I am going to be honest Nicole I need you to turn him down I really want to move over to the States and this is my chance" she said

Nicole could not believe she was asking her this "What you want me to turn it down?"

"Yes I have had a tough year and last night was a mistake on my part but I deserve the show and need you to turn him down" Cheryl smiled.

"No way Cheryl this is a great opportunity for me my solo career isnt great and this would really help the American public buy my records" Nicole replied

Cheryl was really annoyed Nicole didn't seem to understand how imprtant this as for her "Nicole I have been on the show for 3 years now I deserve to try it in America"

Nicole could tell this meant a lot to Cheryl but this was huge for Nicole as well "I am sorry Cheryl but I can't help you I would love to do the show".

Cheryl was running out of ideas she needed time to think "would you like something to drink?" Cheryl asked

Nicole really didn't want to hang around too long as she had a long flight "ok just something quick though" she replied

Cheryl went into the kitchen to make a drink desperatly trying to think of something to say to make her change her mind. The whole time she kept thinking damn Derek and the bloody tickling I wouldnt be in this position if it wasnt for tickling..................WAIT! she thought tickling! that's it she thought. Nicole wont agree to turn Simon down but what about some help in making her change her mind? Cheryl look on the kitchen counter and could see her sleeping pills she had when she was sick. She dropped 2 into Nicole's drink knowing she would be out like a light.

"Here you go Nicole" Cheryl said handing her the drink.

"Thanks"

Cheryl let Derek and Nicole chat for a couple minutes as she watched the pills take effect. After about 30minutes Nicole was asleep on the sofa.

"What is wrong with her?" Derek asked

"I slipped a little something into her drink" replied Cheryl

"You what?" Derek replied shocked

"Well she wasnt backing down so I needed a new approach" Chery replied

"A new approach? Bumping her off?" Derek questioned

"God no nothing like that Derek what do you take me for?" Cheryl replied "I just thought we could persuade her to change her mind thats all" she smiled

"And how we going to do that she's out cold?" Derek asked

"Well didnt you say last night you often thought about tickling her?" Cheryl said looking at him.

Derek couldnt believe his ears "What tickle her?"

"Yeah I was thinking we could tie her up and make her agree to not take up Simon and his offer?" Cheryl said

Derek was dreaming he had to be Cheryl Cole was asking him to tickle Nicole Scherzinger while she was tied up.................No way must be a dream he thought Cheryl last night Nicole today.

........................................................................................................

I know that is a little long guys but the build up is sometimes the best bit is this any good before I continue?

Here was Nicole Scherzinger passed out on the sofa wearing a black button top, skin tight blue jeans and knee high boots that went over the top of her jeans. Derek could'nt believe Cheryl had drugged her so she could convince her not to take Simon Cowell up on his X Factor offer by tickling her. It was only yesterday Cheryl was telling Derek how weird tickling was and now she is all up for tickling poor Nicole.

"You are serious about tying and tickling her it was only yesterday you though my fetish was weird Cheryl?" Derek asked.

Cheryl still thought tickling was weird but it was the only thing she could think of on the spot to try and stop Nicole taking her job.

"I know but it was all that came to mind she is going to take my job what was I meant to do? Anyway I thought you of all people would be up for this after what you did to me last night" she replied

Derek was well up for it he just wondered what Nicole's reaction to this would be.

"And when were finished what then? I don't think Nicole is going to be to happy about what we have done to her" he said concerned.

Cheryl hadn't thought about that she just wanted to stop Nicole she had to think fast again "I know we film it that way if she is going to kick up a stink we put it on the net I am sure she wont want the world to see her tied and tickled" she replied

"That might work" Derek responded he was up for it now and didnt want to talk Cheryl out of it anymore in case she pulled the plug tickling Nicole had been something he had wanted to do for a long time just like with Cheryl.

"Right then we are doing this carry her upstairs and I will get the camera ready" she said

Derek lifted Nicole up and carried her to Cheryl's bedroom Cheryl had gone up ahead and by the time her arrived she had the scarves on the bed ready and the camera in her had "put her on the bed" she said to Derek.

Derek placed Nicole on the bed and stepped back "what now?" he asked

"Well we are not going to be able to tickle much of her dressed like that are we? Cheryl said pointing at the fully clothed Nicole.

Derek knew what she was saying so he headed over to Nicole and started unzipping her boots pulling them off one at a time revealling a pair of black socks covering her feet. Derek decided like with Cheryl to leave the socks on for now it was more teasing for the victim when you remove their socks.

He looked back at Cheryl not knowing how much clothing to remove before she said he was being perverted.

"That all? I though you would have wanted to take more off than that what about the jeans and the top?" she said

Derek didnt even question her he started to pull her jeans off making sure the socks stayed on and then he took unbuttoned the top and slid it off her arms. Nicole as now lying on the bed in her matching black and white bra and panty set and her black socks.

Cheryl was a little suprised at just how nice Nicole's body was it was well tonned and a lovely chocolate colour she could see how so many man drooled over this woman.

"Ok tie her to the bed" Cheryl said

Derek did as instructed securing Nicole's wrists and ankles to the bed posts like he had with Cheryl the night before.

Cheryl knew Nicole would be coming round soon so she set the camera rolling "right lets wake the sleeping beauty up" she said

Cheryl walked over to Nicole tied to the bed tickling was somthing very new to Cheryl yesterdays session with Derek had been the first time she had been tickled since she was young and she couldnt remember the last time she tickled someone else and it had never involved them tied down.

She went to the foot of the bed and lightly ran her nail down nicole's socked foot Nicole jerked but not enough to wake her up. Cheryl conntinued to scratch her socked foot waiting for her to wake up, it didnt take long maybe a minute before Nicole stirred Cheryl stepped back and waited for her to come around fully.

Nicole was groggy she slowly opened her eyes they were blurry and she wanted to rub them but for some reason she couldnt. She tried again but realised her arms were tied she blinked a couple times to clear the sleep for her eyes and couldnt believe the sight that greeted her.

"What is going on here" she said puzzled "Why am I tied to the bed and where are my clothes?" in a very shocked voice

Cheryl could see she was pretty annoyed at what had happened "Wow you can really sleep Nicole" she said

"Untie me now" Nicole replied

"Thats not going to happen right now Nicole not until we have had a little chat" Cheryl said

"Look Cheryl I told you I am going to take the job when I meet Simon so you might as well let me go now before you get in anymore trouble you as well Derek this is illegal" she said

"Nicole I didnt want this to happen but you just wouldnt help I even asked nicely and now I am going to have to persuade you to change your mind" Cheryl replied stepping towards Nicole again

Nicole was puzzled "What do you mean persuade me? What are you going to do?"

Cheryl again appraoched her socked foot and stroked it with her nail

"Ahhhhhhhh" Nicole jumped

"Ooh are you ticklish Nicole?" Cheryl asked

Nicole realised then what was going to happen "you wouldnt?" she replied. Right then Cheryl did it again making Nicole jump "Oh I would you see Derek here showed me a few tricks last night and now it's my turn to try them on you" she said

Nicole was really scared "Please don't tickle me I am really ticklish" Nicole replied

"That is a shame" Cheryl said "This might be tough for you"

Cheryl continued to tickle Nicole's foot getting faster and faster Nicole started to scream "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese stop tickling my foot".

"Well Derek are you not going to help me?" Cheryl asked

"Please Derek help me" Nicole begged between laughs

Derek didnt reply he just moved toward Nicoles stomach and lightly brushed her gorgeous stomach.

"Noooooooooo not the stomach and feet please guys dont" Nicole begged.

Derek began to dig right into the ribs making Nicole trash around the bed while Cheryl continued on her socked feet using her long nails to really torture the soles.

"This isnt right hahahahahaha stop you are in sooooooooooooooooo much trouble you cant tickle me like this" Nicole screamed

"Oh we can and we are Nicole" Cheryl replied she couldnt believe Nicole's reaction it was the same as hers the night before she was quite relieved to know other people were equally as ticklish as her.

"Let me go please this isnt right you cannot hahahahahahahahaha tickle me into changing hahahahahahaha my mind ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed

Cheryl didnt even answer this time she wanted to make Nicole realise she had to change her mind if she wanted out of this. Cheryl looked up and could see Derek was really working Nicoles stomach and sides her tonned body was shaking as she tried to avoid the tickles.

"Don't forget her arm pits Derek" Cheryl said

"I know rememeber I am a bit of a pro at this Cheryl" he smiled moving onto her arm pits.

"No not the arm pits please Derek we are friends" Nicole begged before she realised what else was happening just then she could feel her left sock being pulled down.

"No Cheryl don't take my socks off" she begged followed by laughs as Derek attached her arm pits.

........................................................................................................

To be continued

Oooh, I so love Nicole. She's definitely in my top five to either tickle, or be tickled by. Keep going!
Nicole and her ticklish underarms...love it, want some more of it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back