• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH Court, Costumes and BASH BALL Reminder!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
Just a quickie reminder so it doesn't get lost in the main party thread:

A) Saturday night is a COSTUME PARTY, and there will be *really* cool prizes for best costume Male and Female so use your imaginations!

Those of you who think you're too cool for a costume: at least try, even if it's just a hat and a fake mustache; your friends are making the effort, you should too!

B) BELLA-COURT CASES NOW BEING ACCEPTED. For those who don't know, we pick three random cases each year on Saturday night and it's always one of the highlights of the weekend! Folks have been brought before the judge for just about anything, I've been to court "just for being Bella" more times that I can remember :rolleyes:

Email or PM me your case, stating

*Your name

* The name of the person(s) you're taking to court, and why, with as much detail as you'd like (keeping in mind that it will be read out loud in court)

File as many different cases as you like, just remember that there's usually a penalty for charges that are proven false :mwahaha: If you're convicted the Judge, to be named at the beginning of Court so he or she cannot be bribed or threatened beforehand since you people cannot be trusted :paranoia:, will decide your sentence and the Bailiff ( Brucetheshark who cannot be bribed and definitely cannot be threatened) will carry out said sentence with or without assistance depending on the penalty :devil2: Get your cases in and have fun!

Again, PM your case here or email: [email protected]

C) The rumors are true: weather permitting we WILL be playing Dodge Ball, AKA Bash Ball at my place, probably on Saturday afternoon. Lets have as many players as we can, you know you wanna; "if you can dodge a 'ler you can dodge a ball!" :yayzorz: :jester:

Last edited:
Ok well this thread just Hella helped me out. I just as of about 5 hours ago bought my plane ticket so I so look forward to having my Bella Bash cherry popped in the most historic way possible. I cant wait to be with you all again.

Canadians PWN at Dodgeball!

Just remember good friend, if someone yells "LOOK!!! AN OBVIOUS DISTRACTION!!!!!" then you are about to be pwned 5 ways from Tuesday...I would say your ultimate test is to not out fail the imfailer, errrr IMPALER!!! :p

HAVE FUN GUYS! :wavingguy

Just remember good friend, if someone yells "LOOK!!! AN OBVIOUS DISTRACTION!!!!!" then you are about to be pwned 5 ways from Tuesday...I would say your ultimate test is to not out fail the imfailer, errrr IMPALER!!! :p

HAVE FUN GUYS! :wavingguy
Oh someone please post my Failing worse than Imfailer poster. I can't do it from here.

Ok for those of us warmblooded ppl, whats the weather gonna be like for these outside activities.....yall are gonna have me out there bundled up like I was on Life with Louie or somthing. Also how do we arrange airport pick up?

Ok for those of us warmblooded ppl, whats the weather gonna be like for these outside activities.....yall are gonna have me out there bundled up like I was on Life with Louie or somthing. Also how do we arrange airport pick up?

If you need a ride, I'm sure Bella, Natural and I can come pick you up.... :D

Bella - think New Hampshire a few years ago when Natural and I picked you up at the airport....and how that ride home went....

Weather should be about 20 below zero - 10 feet of snow - Mr. B. grilling in a blizzard....if you picture the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" that ought to be close....

:roflmao:

Should be in the 50's I'm thinking....

The weather here is ridiculously unpredictable this time of year; I've had Bashes with sunny 70 degree days (like last year) and Bashes that seemed to be held inside a snow globe. Supposedly it's gonna be sunny and in the '50s, so I'd bring long pants and long sleeve shirts and socks. Bring a good jacket; if it's truly cold I'll have an actual coat you can wear while you're here :)

You arrange airport pickup by telling me and Musicroxmysox (who's been amazing enough to take over people's itineraries for me :blowkiss: ) when you're getting here so we make sure I come get you!

Who could fit in it? I'll wear one on my arm! ;)

Wha...OH, because we're so small! That's SO FUNNY AAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :rolleyes:

We could never lend you clothes, we don't own things like this:

Magilla_The_Gorilla_by_wootbennett.jpg

The weather here is ridiculously unpredictable this time of year; I've had Bashes with sunny 70 degree days (like last year) and Bashes that seemed to be held inside a snow globe. Supposedly it's gonna be sunny and in the '50s, so I'd bring long pants and long sleeve shirts and socks. Bring a good jacket; if it's truly cold I'll have an actual coat you can wear while you're here :)

You arrange airport pickup by telling me and Musicroxmysox (who's been amazing enough to take over people's itineraries for me :blowkiss: ) when you're getting here so we make sure I come get you!

Ok I guess I can handle that weather. Yea natural actually told me about talkin to MRMS about airport pickup.....and I sent her a PM right after I got my ticket nut havent gotten a reply yet

We could never lend you clothes, we don't own things like this:

Magilla_The_Gorilla_by_wootbennett.jpg

OMG, the song just went through my head and I sooo needed that laugh..

Magilla, Magilla Gorilla for sale....

snicker.....

Really wish I could have made it to this :( Hope everyone has a really great time!

Wasn't meant to be funny. It IS the truth after all.

Not sure what the picture meant regarding clothes, but oh well. I'm sure its something you need paddled for. :paddle:

Not sure what the picture meant regarding clothes, but oh well. I'm sure its something you need paddled for. :paddle:

Hey Bruce, can I suggest that I play the song "Short People" while you do the paddling?

:laughhard:

Rob

Good thing it wasn't meant to be funny, since it wasn't ;) As for the pic of Magilla...don't worry about getting it, everybody who's seen you did :cool:

Hey Bruce, can I suggest that I play the song "Short People" while you do the paddling?

Aren't you the shortest man at the Bash? :shock:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back